Dr. Mark Landrio, MD

Neurology | Male

Neurologic Associates, PLC, Winchester, VA 905 Cedar Creek Grade Ste 200 Winchester, VA 22601 Get Directions
Dr. Mark Landrio, MD
Visit our website for this information!

Dr. Landrio's Care Philosophy

Visit our website!

Dr. Landrio's Experience

See how Dr. Landrio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Landrio

Dr. Landrio accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Landrio is now accepting new patients
Neurologic Associates, PLC905 Cedar Creek Grade Ste 200
Winchester, VA 22601
(540) 722-8882Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Landrio has admitting privileges.

Dr. Landrio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landrio to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Landrio's Performance
Martinsburg, WV |
I went to see this Dr. He said he needed to do test. I told him my story honestly. I had been out of work since Sept. and Insurance had stopped paying me in Dec and I would do the test if he was willing to work with me. He asked if I still had Insurance and I said yes. He than said he would work with me and took test in the office and sent me to Hagerstown, MD to for further testing. When I went back for follow up they would not see me without $30 copay. I had to call my son for his CC to pay.
Baltimore, MD |
Thankful for Dr. Landrio and staff! My fathers tremors had become life altering. He was worked in within a few days after I called & explained his situation in detail. Dr. Landrio took a very detailed history and he received one of the most thorough exams ever. Dr. Landrio even took the time to make a phone call to his cardiologist to coordinate care and medications while we were there. Great to get answers and improvement instead of endless trial & error. Highly recommend Dr. Landrio.
Winchester, VA |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. The billing company they use will mess up your billing through the insurance company, never call you to tell you there is a billing issue, then sue you for the balance. they do not handle the billing through their office. It is handled by JD Matthews. I never met the doctor during my two sleep studies. I met assistants on all three of my visits. Avoid this disaster of a experience at all costs.
in Winchester, VA |
Dr. Landrio, Anne Solomon NP and the staff are the absolute best! After several years of misdiagnosed illness and many doctors, I was finally diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis. Dr Landrio and Anne both listen to you, are caring, patient and respectful! This is so refreshing and important for patients. The office staff are genuinely kind. They also take care of filing and communicating with your insurance! The care and expertise you deserve without driving to the city!
in Winchester, Va. |
I've seen Dr. Landrio for the last 15 years for a chronic illness. His quick diagnosis and choice of treatment probably prevented me from disability. I have not had a relapse for 8-9 yrs. Going to the office feels like visiting family. I have never had difficulty getting an appointment or calling for an Rx refill.
Martinsburg, WV |
Dr. Landrio will not listen to your concerns. The staff took months to mail my paperwork to get an MRI approved. They lied to me about missing an important peer to peer review with my insurance, and even after months of begging for a letter for my university, I never received that letter. When I requested my own medical records it took a month for them to send it to me, and mixed in with my records WAS SOMEONE ELSE'S RECORDS. Disgusting. Please see someone who cares about you, you deserve it.
Our office sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the time it takes to complete peer-to-peer reviews for any patient. We do find it unacceptable if another patient's records were mixed in with yours and our management will address the issue. We care about ALL of our patients and are sorry for any miscommunication. Please feel free to call our office if we can help resolve any of the aforementioned issues.
in Gerrardstown, WV |
Dr. Landrio and his whole office are absolutely wonderful. They make you feel like family. I come in once a month for an infusion, and funny enough, I actually look forward to it. Everyone helps me with my one year old, and anytime I feel like I may be having an issue with my MS, they immediately fit me in. I recommend this office to anyone who needs a neurologist.
Thank you for your kind words! We enjoy seeing you each month!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Landrio, MD?

Compare Dr. Landrio

Dr. Landrio says...

Visit our website for this information!

Dr. Landrio's Care Philosophy

Visit our website!

Dr. Landrio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Postherpetic Neuralgia
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center

Completed in 1998

• Other Education
    Harvard Medical School

Dr. Landrio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Landrio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology