Dr. Mark Kuper, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

5152 Oakmont Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76132 Get Directions
Dr. Mark Kuper, DO

Dr. Mark Kuper, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Kuper is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton.

Dr. Kuper's Experience

See how Dr. Kuper's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuper

Dr. Kuper accepts 24 insurance carriers

Dr. Kuper is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kuper has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kuper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuper to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Kuper's Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Kuper helped me tremendously until he let his office staff; in particular, Annie, take control of his practice. She is a liar, and has let the position go to her head. She is acting like the doctor of "this" practice and doesn't consult the doctors and just makes decisions based on her own delusions. I will not EVER be insulted like I was by her again. This practice has become a "pill mill" and you can't find a seat in the waiting area without a urine stain. Too bad, I did like Dr Kuper.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I'm always able to get in even in an emergent situation. Dr. Kuper cares about his patients and always takes care of them. He's a great Dr. He has a great Staff. The focus is always on me when I'm in for a visit. He doesn't care if it's an hour of questions, he takes his time and makes sure I understand.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Kuper is a fantastic Doctor. He cared for my 75yr old mother as if she were his own mother. He was very patient and gentle and took all the time needed to explain her treatment program. She felt comfortable with him and has no worries about returning. Hands down a super guy!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Kuper. Somehow I manage to hurt my neck once a year so bad that I can't turn it. I make one call to the office, get in immediately and the kind Dr. gives me an injection and I walk out like a new man. It's quite fascinating how good he is! Go see for yourself.
in Ft Worth, TX |
The Dr's & staff are friendly and helpful. I can't stress how important it is to have your Dr listen to you. Dr Kuper listens. I go in occasionally when I over do it & the Dr always gets me back on track. My monthly budget is tight so he had me meet with the physical therapist to get "at home" stretching exercises. Dr Kuper really cares about his patients. It's nice always seeing the same faces who know who I am, although I may only come in every few months. He must be a great boss too!
in Ft Worth, TX |
My PCP had nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Kuper and he was correct. I've been to numorous doctors & Dr Kuper literally relieved my pain with an injection. It was so neat because I watched it under the x-Ray, live. I didn't know that was even possible. I've had Xray pictures but never live. I didn't even feel it because of some really cold spray he used. This Dr has an amazing skill! I went from taking Norco to an occasional Advil! Dr Kuper is a miracle worker!
Russellville, AR |
I've been going to Dr Kuper for as long as I can remember & can't say enough great things about him. I tell everyone I see to go see him for any orthopedic or spine problems. He's the smartest Dr around. He has had the same staff since I started going there & that alone says a lot! Everyone is nice & helpful.
Mansfield, TX |
I can't say enough about Dr Kuper and his staff. I learned more in my one visit than in a lifetime. Dr Kuper believes in conservative treatment & has the best personality. He is professional & caring and actually listens, which is a blessing. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and did a very thorough exam. I give Dr Kuper & his staff an A+++
Mansfield, TX |
The staff is amazing and very friendly. The office is easy to find and parking is simple. I parked at the front door. It's a stand alone building so I didn't have to try and figure out what floor and where to go, which is super helpful. Especially walking with a hurt back. Dr Kuper is friendly, honest & is the first Dr to give my back relief. Thank goodness for Dr's like him. He didn't rush me and answered all my questions. I have found the perfect Dr. Thank you Dr. Kuper.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Kuper is an amazing & caring Dr. He was not quick to jump into surgery. He has a more conservative approach trying to help lesson the hurting. I haven't felt this good in years. Just from an injection. Thank you Dr Kuper!
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Kuper is an excellent Dr. You would be very lucky to ever be treated by somebody so caring.
in Ft Worth, TX |
this is a crooked doctor. It is simply amazing his practice has not been shut down
in Ft Worth, TX |
The clerical staff refused to see me today without paying a $100+ amount of the the so called $300.00 insurance deductible. Problem is, I do not have a deductible with Tri-Care Prime. Despite me saying that their information is incorrect and that Tri-Care has confirmed that I only need to pay $12 the staff were rude and not willing to clear up the confusion without my persistence. After finally reluctantly telling Tri-Care that they would take their word for it...I was see. Never any appology!!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. K. A year ago I was not able to walk now I am able to. With pain management & physical therapy.
in Millsap, Tx |
Kuper with a K.....stay away!!! He is very convincing that he truly cares but it's all about the money!!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I was just dropped meds wise. He claimed I had Tylenol 3 in my urine 3 weeks ago....and...now the DEA is telling him he cannot prescribe narcs to me ever again. This is the thing That Tylenol3 was NOT in my urine ! i never took anything other than what he had prescribed. I was on Morphine and Hydrocodone for a year and he dropped me cold turkey ! I now face withdrawls, and the fear of that pain returning the meds helped me live life again, and I cannot handle the thought of the pain returning.
in Ft Worth, TX |
My experience at Kuper's office is a Shity one. I started seeing him in March, I made a mistake and was put on Probation. Now they claim that I am Red Flagged by the DEA and I was getting pain meds from my PCP. My Pharmacy printed out my Meds for a year and 1 from the DEA. It shows no Red flags and last Pain Meds were in March. Now they are claiming that I am discharged from the program. Well I am not one to sit back and do nothing, I am a fighter. His Employees better watch out they started it
in Ft Worth, TX |
i have been trying to call office sense yesterday at 4 pm i get straight away put on hold for over hour then it hangs up do you still have a receptionist??Today been calling sense 1 it is past 3 now i have an appointment i cannot make today.Would like to re schedule for Thursday i dont have ride today.
in weatherford tx |
Dr. Kuper took the time to find out where I lived, and referred me to a doctor in the same area. He was kind and courteous. Three years ago, he performed surgery on my back for scoliosis, and I thought that he was the best doctor I'd ever had.
in Aledo |
This Doctor only wants as much money as he can get from your insurance. He does not care about the patient. I do NOT recommend Kuper to anyone! He will not let you go to a physical therapy of your choice. He blames things on the insurance and lies. You will wait hours. He seems like a nice guy, don't be fooled. He is taking you for all the insurance money he can get. If you saw him for a back problem get a second opinion and if he was your second opinion get a 3rd! Do not let this man touch you.
Aledo, TX |
I went to him for a bulging disc on my c6-c7 and he repaired with no problems, but was very flaky always had to wait long past my appointment time and his staff was incompetent they even released me back to work without telling me almost costing me my job. I came to him a second time for problems with my lower back he told me it could be handled without surgery that it was a little bulge, I had 3 other doctors tell me that it was worst than what Kuper had told me and that I would need surgery.
in Fort Worth, TX |
it is good except he does not give your meds the same day you have to wait ,and wait next day /
in Burleson |
I went in with nothing more than severe pain and was told I would be at least 85% better after surgery. That if I did not have this scoliosis surgery I was at risk of my internal organs being crushed. I could walk, with pain but had no other problems. I am now crippled and bedridden.
Surgery made my condition worse than before my surgery. When I asked him about it, he said to give it two years. That has been 5 years ago and there has been no improvement. His office staff is completely inefficient and I waited two hours after my appointment before I finally got to see him. If you get referred to him, ask for someone else.
in Ft Worth, TX |
We walked out of his office when we went for a second visit because not only did he make us wait two hours after our set appointment time, but when they brought us in, It was to a PT room, not an exam room and we were told that he didn't have time for us. We walked out. I'll never recommend him to anyone. His staff is rude and condescending and don't really care how long you've waited.
in Fort Woth Tx |
I must have been completely misunderstood about what pain management is. I had surgery and my mess were reduced ??? Doesn't it take pain control to heal from surgery? Very disappointed in my experience with this clinic. I understand that people abuse there medications but I never ran out, never asked for more, and never missed my appointments Dr. or counseling.
Ft Worth, TX |
Test results were not gone over. He went in and out of the office several times while I was asking a question. Felt like I was an inconvenience. Lack of information given also happened with his staff.
in Arlington texas |
Was sent to him by my PCP for my injury on my left foot /ankle!and my neck ( recovery from my broken neck)
Have you seen Dr. Mark Kuper, DO?
Are you Dr. Kuper?

Compare Dr. Kuper

Dr. Kuper's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kuper has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kuper's Board Certifications

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Leg Pain
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders
  • Neck Injuries
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Injury
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuromuscular Diseases
  • Torticollis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Wrist Pain

Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth

Graduated in 2002

University Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Dr. Kuper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kuper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Scoliosis Correction
  • Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Open
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection