Urgent Care Medicine  |
Dr. Mark Kot, MD
Dr. Mark Kot, MD is an urgent care medicine doctor who practices in Southampton, NY. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Kot is affiliated with Southampton Hospital.

Southampton Urgent Medical Care

609 Hampton Rd

Southampton, NY 11968

Learn about Dr. Kot

Dr. Kot's Experience

Dr. Kot's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urgent Care Medicine

• Urgent Care Medicine

Dr. Kot does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• UNIV OF VA SCH OF MED HLTH SYS
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Kot has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kot has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kot's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kot to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kot's Performance
in Southampton, NY |
Terrible experience. 1. rude/unwelcoming staff 2. MD did not introduce himself nor make our 21month old feel comfortable. He said "turn him over and hold him down." 3. runs a CASH ONLY establishment w/zero bedside manner 4. I asked about topical vs oral abx & he was condescending&hurried in his responses &proceeded to berate me to his staff. 5. NO discharge instructions. only positive -excised the glass & was skilled at that. Don't bring your kids to him if you're used to nyc caliber physicians
New York, NY |
No nonsense and a real doctor
in Water Mill, NY |
Wonderful staff, great doctor, no wait, no nonsense. We are lucky to have Dr. Kott in area.
in Hampton Bays, NY |
I have been to the office twice- once for me , when I broke my hand and once for my son, when he had an eye infection. Both times I was very happy with the service. I never had to wait- They get you in right away. They have you fill out a one-page form (not mounds of paperwork like some offices). They did my x-ray right there in the office and gave me a disk to bring to the specialist. For my son, they gave me the eye drops right there so I didn't even need to go to the pharmacy.
Went in for an ear infection was Charged $280, saw me for no more than 30 seconds, he walked out so fast i couldnt ask him anything, called in a prespription for ear drops that insurance doesnt pay for that were $230. 2 days later im still in horrible pain and going to the ER. Horrible experience. Would NOT go back. It felt like he just needed to walk in to charge and then get the next patient in. I think going to the ER would of been the better to begin with.
in Southampton, NY |
First Class and will continue to use him !
in Southampton, NY |
I along with my wife and my teenage daughter have used Dr. Kot a number of times and found him and his office to be excellent and caring
Have you seen Dr. Mark Kot, MD?
Are you Dr. Kot?