Dr. Mark Karolak, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 46

Dr. Karolak

Karolak Facial Plastic Surgeon

2101 State Route 34, Ste D Wall Township, NJ 07719

Dr. Mark Karolak, DO is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Wall Township, NJ and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Karolak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Karolak

Dr. Karolak?
Dr. Karolak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Karolak, DO
Not happy with results of treatment. Do not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?
In my opinion Dr. Karolak is a great facial surgeon. He is blessed with hands of GOLD! I should know because after consulting with many surgeons in NY and NJ I decided that I was most comfortable with Dr. Karolak. During my consultation with him in 2016 he more then addressed all my questions and concerns in great detail. He was professional, honest and very straightforward. He made me feel so at ease that I decided that he was the only doctor I would let touch my face. Also he is so soft spoken and cute he may have you at hello lol. Having said that I scheduled a date right away and took the plunge. Its almost 4 years now since my surgery and I have never been so right.My husband thinks so too. He has skills that far exceed what you would expect. He made me look like my myself but only so much better. To this day I get compliments on how natural and beautiful I look. God bless him and especially protect his gifted hands! Thank you Dr. Karolak for making me look like my best self!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?
Dr Karolak is a true artist. I had a lower facelift, neck lift and fat transfer. The results are fantastic. I look great. The recovery was as he discussed and the entire staff was helpful from my initial consultation all the way through my follow-up visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?
I had the best possible experience and result with Dr. Karolak. He is a very kind and caring Doctor. I have complete confidence in him and am thrilled with my results. His staff is very friendly and professional as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?
Amazing! Took the time to explain all options available and very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. His assistant Michelle is kind and caring! I can't say enough about Dr. Karolak and his staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?
Just 4 days post lower face and neck lift ... still swollen and bruised but already the result I see is amazing . This is a very gifted surgeon , his approach is very reassuring and you need not worry about the result ... I am already so excited and my husband used the word miracle today . Will send another post 7 days in .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?
I would like to share my experience at Reflections in Martinsville with dr karolak his staff. I had sugery back in march and all i can say is that it was a wonderful experience on all levels. The girls Paula and Michelle are amazing and Dr. KAROLAK is the best ever. He is caring and just beyond nice. He and his staff make everything so easy. I totally would recomend them without a doubt. I have had different services here and everyone is beyond great. ITS TRULY AN AMAZING PLACE A.M.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?
Very warm, friendly doctor who is unintimidating and caring. I've been to other plastic surgeons who come right out and tell you what you need and seem too interested in money. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Karolak, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Karolak?

Just because it's surgery, doesn't mean it has to look like it. There are different components of every patient's aging pattern that have to be recognized and balanced in order to achieve a natural, long lasting result. In addition to the knowledge of anatomy, measurements, and the standards of perfection, it takes experience and artistry to know the difference between natural and perfect.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery

2000

Dr. Karolak accepts

Dr. Karolak accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Karolak's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Karolak's conditions and procedures:

• Aging Face

Karolak Facial Plastic Surgeon

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Karolak treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average