Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Mark Kan, MD
Dr. Mark Kan, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Kan is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

3501 Jamboree Rd Ste 1100

Newport Beach, CA 92660

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Kan

At Newport Fertility Center we strive to give the highest level of qualilty, compassionate care. We utilize the latest technology and techniques to provide our patients the best possible outcome.

Dr. Kan's Experience

Dr. Kan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Female Infertility
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California
  • Good Samaritan Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Ny Cornell Univ Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Kan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kan to family and friends
Dr. Kan's Performance
in Ladera Ranch, CA |
Dr. Kan is such a supportive and amazing Doctor. I would highly suggest him. I have went to two other Fertility Doctors and Dr. Kan by far was the best and most thoughtful.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Kan is good at what he does... i got pregnant on my first try... would definately recomend him to everyone who is trying to have a baby and is not able to.
Newport beach |
Dr kan is the absolute best .
in San Clemente, CA |
Words can't describe how impressed, happy and 100% satisfied I am with Dr Kan and his amazing team!! I spoke to anyone and everyone who had gone through the process and had come up with 3 possible Drs. After the first initial conference call and meeting we knew that Dr Kan would be right for us. My blood work showed my AMH was .12 (very low) like another review stated he didn't make any promises but was hopeful. I am 14 weeks pregnant! This wouldn't have been possible with Dr Kan and his team.
in Irvine, CA |
Incredible staff - compassionate, helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Thank you for everything!
Los Angeles, CA |
We had a wonderful experience with Dr Kan and staff. They were kind, professional, and it was overall an extremely positive experience. With the help of Dr. Kan, we have one son and a new baby in the way. I highly recommend Dr. Kan.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Kan made us feel very comfortable and hopeful. He was informative and realistic with our options. Great patient bedside manner. Would highly recommend!
in Los Angeles, CA |
My experience has been amazing. I felt that Dr. Kan was very knowledgeable and compassionate.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Kan and his staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We met with him over the course of two years and when we were ready we were successful with our first round of IUI. We know it will likely be more challenging when we try for baby #2 due to my age so we plan to see Dr. Kan again in about 1.5 years.
Los Angeles, CA |
I can't recommend Dr Kan and his staff enough. Very knowledgeable, attentive, and experienced.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Kan and his staff are truly a miracle team. I am so lucky to have found them. Dr. Kan is kind, professional and very reassuring. We were very fortunate to get get pregnant on our first try. Every time you enter the office you feel like the only patient being treated. There is never a wait, and everyone greets you with a smile . I highly recommend Dr. Kan for IVF.
Los Angeles, CA |
We enjoyed the experience of working with Dr kan.knowledgeable, friendly, and terrific
in Tustin, CA |
Every appointment I had with Dr. Kan, I never had to wait more than minutes. He was very knowledgeable and caring during my whole time with him. He was there every step of the way!
in orange county |
Dr Kan is amazing. We got pregnant our first try!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Great staff and Dr. Kan is patient and does not give up.
in Irvine, CA |
We came to dr. Kan after several previous early pregnancy losses while being treated at another clinic. I'm just 31, and all bloodwork after miscarriage did not conclusively prove anything wrong. Once in Dr. Kan's care, he significantly changed medications, identified an issue, gave appropriate medications and we got pregnant the next month!This was without any iui or Ivf procedure. Can't thank dr. Kan enough!He is the most patient, calm and knowledgeable Doctor in this area. Highly recommended!
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Kan has been very pleasant to work with. He did give us recommendations, but never forced us to choose. We would recommend him to anybody who's having trouble conceiving.
Los Angeles, CA |
Great doctor, friendly staff. Overall an excellent experience
in irvine, ca |
Dr Kan and his staff are very pleasant to work with. They provide all the information needed in a timely manner. They really care for their patients. I would definitely recommend Dr Kan! Thank you!!
in Irvine |
Dr. Kan's staff were amazing. They were warm & welcoming. The staff always took the time to explain medical jargon & put our minds at ease. Big thumbs up for Danielle, Michelle, Susan .Dr Kan is always on time . I don't remember I have ever waited more than 5 mins. Dr Kan is knowledgeable, polite, patient, listener & Trust Worthy. He has right balance of Optimism & Realism.He never false promise.I must say I am very very greedy If I ask for more. Everything I see at his office is positive.
in Long beach, ca |
What an amazing team! I have had unexplained infertility for 4 years and was at another clinic previously, and was not satisfied with my care there. A friend recommended Dr.Kan and my husband and I are so thankful. He is really spends time and I love the consistency of having one physician instead of a group. I would highly reccomed Dr. Kan to anyone!
in San Clemente, CA |
Unsurpassed bedside manner only matched by his level on consummate expertise. Wonderful supportive staff. Bottom line, a wondrous and life changing result!
in Diamond bar, CA |
Dr. Kan was successful when others had failed multiple times. I would highly recommend him.
Newport beach, ca |
Dr Kan is extremely knowledgable and made us feel comfortable and confident through the entire process.
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Hands down! The best service! Very thorough and the staff is awesome! Always great news when in worked the first round!!!!!
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Very grateful to have found Dr. Kan. I had a lot of trouble finding a Dr. who was the whole package and finally found that here at Newport Fertility.
New York, NY |
Never waited more than 5 minutes to see Dr Kan. He is always calm, cool and collected and has a great bedside manner. He's patient with questions and we felt very confident about his knowledge in the field.
Good bedside manner, trust his experience, little to no wait time, easy appointment scheduling. Good, responsive staff.
in Huntington beach, ca |
Dr Kan and his team gave me my family. I couldn't be more grateful.
in Yorba Linda, ca |
Truly amazing. All the staff is so kind and helpful. And I'm now excepting a healthy little boy or girl,
in Ladera Ranch, CA |
We love Dr Kan! He's the best! Very informative, patient and caring. His staff is helpful and so kind. This is our second go around and we recommend him to all our friends and family. Also you never have to wait, they value your time!
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Kan is amazing and we would recommend him to anyone. We had a previous IVF experience with another doctor and the experience with Dr. Kan was incredible in comparison. He is knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. The staff is amazing too!
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Kan was Very informative, easy to talk to, and took time ton answer all questions we had.
New York, NY |
Everything is amazing about coming here. All staff are wonderful & Dr Kan is absolutely great.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Kan, MD?
Are you Dr. Kan?