Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO

NeurologyMaleAge 61

Neurology

Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO is a Neurology Specialist in Farmington Hills, MI and has over 34 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension Providence Hospital - Southfield Campus and Ascension Saint John Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO

Associates In Neurology

27555 Middlebelt Rd Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Kachadurian with our nearby Neurology Specialists at Mayo.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Mayo.

Dr. Kachadurian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kachadurian

2.1

69.38775510204081%

RUDE!
Does not knock before entering a room. On one visit, I wanted over 1.5 hours in the room (in a gown). I called the front desk a few time and was told he would be in "shortly,". No one ever checked in on me. Ended up getting dressed and leaving. This as not the first long wait for him. Will not return.
Aug 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
Dr. K reached out to me when he heard I had a seizure. He put me through several tests, found no lingering damage, put me at ease.
Robert Knott, Brownstown Twp MI – Aug 24, 2021
Hi Robert, your review means a lot to our team...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
Dr. K has been treating me for years for Migraines, with great success. Dr. also treated my husband after he had a Diabetuc Seizure. His staff is great,
Michelle Knott, Brownstown Twp MI – Aug 24, 2021
Hi Michelle. Thank you so much for taking the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
Dr. Kachadurian has been treating me since 1997. He has been very attentive to my health. There have numerous times he explained current and new developments with me. I as very pleased to have him as a physician. It's also convenient to have video visits if I'm unable to come into the office. The staff is always pleasant and professional. I trust his opinion and care.
Emma R Benton-Street – Jul 27, 2021
Hi Emma, we are very happy to have provided you...Read More
Quick efficient and thorough
Jul 27, 2021
Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
Dr. Kachadurian not good with the elderly. Arrogant and poor manners. Definitely not a good leader to help with Parkinson's disease. Dismisses everything and does not care or like what he does for a living. Not sure why he is a physician to begin with. Treated my dad more like an enemy then a patient.
Cathy – Jun 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
I had been a patient of Dr. K's for about 2 years before I said I've had enough. I always made sure I was the first appointment as they are ALWAYS behind and do not offer an apology. I started to take my work laptop so that I could be productive when waiting. The billing department is a joke! I switched insurances and let me tell you I did THEIR JOB FOR THEM! I had to tell them that my deductible did not apply to my service and still they had to collect it and then reimburse me. The next appointment they did the same exact thing - EVEN THOUGH MY FILE HAD NOTES ON IT. They are very behind with times as still using paper files and this limits the care. As others have said Dr. K does not have great bedside manner in that he doesn't explain what he is doing and/or tell you about your condition. He will answer questions, but again you have to be educated to know what to ask. Lastly, like the other review said he did an EMG to tell me I have carpal tunnel but didn't say much else.
Apr 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
After my appointments, I felt like my concerns were dismissed. I had a TIA which resulted in short term memory issues. He had me do a cognitive test on a computer which was very easy and did not address my concern which is recall without a reminder. I can remember if you put a pic in front of me, but I could not tell you what I had just seen without the visual prompt. His determination was that my memory issues were due to depression despite the fact that I told him that I do not feel sad not do I feel depressed. I know people who suffer from depression. I am not feeling that way. He just dismissed me.
Disappointed – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
I was referred by my primary to Dr Kachadurian. Doesn’t explain test results or anything else. Personability rating is 0. I waited 1 hour 15 minutes in the exam rm before Doc came in. No mention or apology for the delay. Can I show up 75 minutes late for an appt.??Performed an Emg test on my arm. Didn’t say a word to me during test. No word of warning about the shocks or needle sticks. Chatted away with his Dr trainee about all manner of trivia the entire time. SaidI have carpal tunnel and should wear a brace ( I have no pain or issues with my wrist). Prescribed PT 3 x a wk for 4 wks cuz I have “all kinds of things going on in my neck”. Well I’m not experiencing any pain in my neck so....??? That’s it. He walks out of the room. At least his trainee Doc had the courtesy to say “have a nice day” before she walked out. I won’t continue care with this doctor. Doc did not address either issue I had originally sought treatment for.
Jw – Mar 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
My Grandmother was a patient for a few years. This doctors ability to listen, and offer helpful information, to assist us with a Dementia patient was horrible. He would only offer solutions to reduce her quality of life, and provide snarky criticism.
Brett Fielding – Feb 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
He is Not personable. Seems like just a job to him. The appointments are rushed. He wants you in and out to get to the next patient. My last appointment I complained to him about the incompetence of his staff after many occasions of dealing with them not doing their job. he told me it was an “insult to him” to blame his staff. I had to call them multiple times just to get paperwork sent to the proper places for medications and treatments. I thought before I change doctors, I would let him know about his staff first. But he didn’t even take my complaint seriously and didn’t seem concerned or apologetic that I went that long with out what i needed. I have multiple sclerosis and was having a relapse. I needed steroid treatment right away and was advised by him to change medication for it too. It took 3 weeks to finally get steroids then a whole month to start new MS meds. I know now he is not in my corner as a doctor should be. I promptly cancelled my follow up appt with him.
Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
He is very personable and listens to what I have to say. He’s been treating me with for migraine and ON, working to get it covered by my insurance. And recently started me on a new migraine injection medicine that is working out great. I highly recommend this doctor.
Mar 19, 2019
Excellent. Really listens and cares. Great doctor
Chris – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
office staff very rude. Trying to schedule a MRI they do not listen to where you need it done due to insurance needs. They tell you to schedule it yourself then plus never send script so you wait 45 minutes for office to send it. Never return phone calls for prescription refills
White Lake – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
Referred to him by my PCP for migraines. Put me on a medication so expensive my insurance would not pay for it. He never contacted the insurance company to explain the need for the medication OR ever put me on something comparable that my insurance WOULD pay for. Furthermore, the staff would not allow me to schedule a new appointment until I went somewhere else to pay my bill, because their machine was broken and I could not pay my co-pay at my first appt. Rude staff, lazy, rude doctor.
Jill in Detroit – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
Had an EMG done to diagnose Carpal Tunnel in Jan. Dr. did not explain what he was doing during the test. I tried to ask questions-he just didn't answer. He didn't really do anything but the test, told me I had Carpal Tunnel (which I already knew), and showed me to the door saying "I'll send the report to your primary physician-follow up with them." It is now May, and I need a copy of my EMG, and I just found out they never even bothered to send it to my primary. Thx for nothing but a $600 bill!
Milford, MI – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
He doesn't respond or care to significant office problems and processes with staff. Extremely difficult to do business with! Very unpleasant staff in Novi and Farm Hills. Find a different Dr.
Novi, MI – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
I am new to MI and had to find new neuro for MS.Chose Dr K based on his office being nearby. Mistake. His staff is horrible...his med assistant invents numbers when taking VS. She took my BP and when she reported it to be SIGNIFICANTLY higher than usual I told her and she shrugged. Also "counted" my respirations although I held my breath so she couldn't possibly have. (I am a nurse and know the right way to check VS). This is dangerous for all pts. Esp the elderly.
Nicole in Milford, MI – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
My husband is currently seeing this doctor and I have gone with him to appointments as he is still in the process of being diagnosed. Dr K may have the knowledge, but he has aweful personal skills. He is rude and arrogant! He likes to refer you to only his business partners and does not consider alternative options due to financial situations We will be switching to a doctor that was recommend to my husband as soon as possible. We feel that it is mostly about the cash for him than anything else!
Atlanta, GA – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?
Hard to get prescription refills. Refused to fill scripts or allow appointments to be scheduled over a small balance of co-pay ($80.00), even though he was well aware I had recently gone through a divorce, basically losing over half of my income, I am on a fixed income since I cannot work due to my MS and spinal fusion surgery. He out of the blue dropped me as a patient, no warning, never discussed anything with me, over some rescheduled appointments due to bad weather, or lack of money to go.
Holly, MI – Mar 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Kachadurian, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Kachadurian?