Dr. Mark Jorgensen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Mark Jorgensen, MD

Dr. Mark Jorgensen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Clinton, UT. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Jorgensen is affiliated with Davis Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Jorgensen's Care Philosophy

I am committed to providing our patients with quality care. I focus on caring for our patients, not just treating the disease or condition. We are dedicated to excellence in every aspect of our practice, from prevention to diagnosis to treatment, to care and support. My goal is to create a partnership to help you maintain good health and wellness, throughout your life, regardless of your current state of health. We treat patients from pediatric to geriatric medicine. Se habla Espanol.

Dr. Jorgensen's Experience

See how Dr. Jorgensen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jorgensen

Dr. Jorgensen accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Jorgensen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jorgensen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jorgensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jorgensen to family and friends
    4.0
    Dr. Jorgensen's Performance
    Kaysville, UT |
    He's friendly and full of personality. He works hard to help you and doesn't beat around the bush. I like his openness and fun personality. He also has a good heart.
    in Clearfield, UT |
    Dr. Jorgensen has been a blessing to my family. He has assisted with my son's circumstances with brain cancer, strokes,etc. He is a great family doctor and always takes care of us in a timely manner. You don't find many doctors who can remember your situation and who actually care. It is great to have a good doctor close to home.
    in Ogden, UT |
    Seen him as a quick care provider for my daughter whom is four. He was extremely helpful, and listened very well to medical concern . He gave great suggestions and was overall great.
    in Ogden, UT |
    Westside medical has been my families (inlaws, immediate, etc.) family provider for over 10 years. In all my visits never have I met such an unfriendly, unprofessional, unhelpful medical professional. I saw him because my usual doc was unable to see me and to my utter amasement I walked away from this visit angry, untrusting and honestly not even helped with what I went for....worst bedside manner ever, horrible listener.....I am extremely disappointed.
    in Layton Utah |
    Terrible service. I have had great experiences from two other physicians at this facility. Unfortunately one retired and the other was booked. He doesn't listen nor care. Stay away!! Waited an hour to be seen
    Have you seen Dr. Mark Jorgensen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Jorgensen?

Dr. Jorgensen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Jorgensen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • Depression
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Graduated in 2009

Ahec-Jefferson Regl Med Ctr

Completed in 2010

Ahec-Jefferson Regl Med Ctr

Completed in 2012

Brigham Young University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Jorgensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jorgensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics