Dr. Mark Jones, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Mark Jones, MD
Dr. Mark Jones, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital.

Dr. Jones' Care Philosophy

As a plastic surgeon I seek to improve the physical appearance and function of each patient placing safely above risk using my extensive background to do unto others as I would have done to myself.

Dr. Jones' Experience

See how Dr. Jones' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Jones is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jones has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Jones' Performance
in New York, NY |
I had a nightmare experience with Dr. Jones. It took me years to figure out why I never looked as good as I did before the first surgery. it took me a visit to Dr. Guyuron who measures to the millimeter to learnthat he cut my bridge at like a 45 degree angle which made is look shapeless and highly asymmetrical. Rather than owning up to this he was highly emotionally abusive. Don't trust any review that claims good bedside manner. I'm happy to share before and after photos heidialices@gmail.com
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Jones is the best plastic surgeon in Atlanta, Ga. He is experienced and very professional. I could not have chosen a better plastic surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction done and I could see the results instantly. My family and friends love my new look as well. Dr. Jones also has a great staff and they are friendly and always welcoming.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Jones is an excellent doctor. I did a breast augmentation and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The staff are all extremely supportive and helpful. I did my surgery on the a Friday and was back to work on Tuesday. The technique he uses enables you to heal quickly and I have no scars.
in Atlanta, GA |
Why do I look sad when I am not? When I saw my ?normal? facial expression in the mirror, it just looked worn out. I did not like it for I did not feel like that on the inside! After Dr.Jones did my eye lid surgery, I feel great about seeing myself in the mirror again. None of that loopy, tired look anymore! My only regret: I should have done this earlier. Creams do nothing to remove the wrinkles and the sagging eyelids that accompany getting into my late 40s. Super happy with what Dr. Jones did!
Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. The horrible thing that happened was Dr.Jones did not perform the operation as he explained to me in consulation. I had to go back for a second operation because he didn't do what he had explained the first time. Even after the second he did not do what he had explained to me. I loved the staff but felt I should have gotten what I had paid for. I am not happy with what I got.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?

Compare Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones' Care Philosophy

Dr. Jones' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery and Radiation Oncology

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jones' Board Certifications

Completed in 1975

Oxford University

Completed in 1977

• French

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Ear Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial