Dr. Mark Jones, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 69

Dr. Jones

Atlanta Plastic Surgery Specialist

2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 630 Atlanta, GA 30309

Dr. Mark Jones, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine medical school in 1979. He is affiliated with medical facilities Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite and Piedmont Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Jones to book an appointment.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jones

4.0

76.19047619047619%

Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones did an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) on me several years ago. I chose to do it in a private facility, since my husband was a doctor and could take good care of me when I returned home after the operation. I got a devastating infection that had to come from an instrument (since those germs do not grow on skin) or the dirty place that was the "the special private facility"! When I got so terribly sick--within a week--we went back to the doctor. He removed my bandage to find a draining puss-filled disaster. He didn't even know the correct dosage of antibiotic. One day later my husband took me to the ER at Piedmont. I was hospitalized for 7 days, unable to even eat for the first four days, I was so sick! I recently went to another plastic surgeon because of constant pain at the horrendous scar site. The minute she examined the scar area, she said "he didn't pull the muscle back together, and the skin is rubbing against scar tissue." She has redone many of his surgeries!!
Buckhead – Jun 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Jones, MD?
Dr. Jones is the most thorough and attentive doctor I've had the pleasure of meeting in years. His staff is also excellent and were very helpful during each visit. It's clear that they all take their work seriously and do their best to make patients as comfortable as possible. I'm extremely pleased with the results. Highly recommended.
Emmanuel Brown in Stone Mountain, GA – Oct 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Jones, MD?
I had a nightmare experience with Dr. Jones. It took me years to figure out why I never looked as good as I did before the first surgery. it took me a visit to Dr. Guyuron who measures to the millimeter to learnthat he cut my bridge at like a 45 degree angle which made is look shapeless and highly asymmetrical. Rather than owning up to this he was highly emotionally abusive. Don't trust any review that claims good bedside manner. I'm happy to share before and after photos heidialices@gmail.com
Heidi in New York, NY – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Jones, MD?
Dr. Jones is the best plastic surgeon in Atlanta, Ga. He is experienced and very professional. I could not have chosen a better plastic surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and liposuction done and I could see the results instantly. My family and friends love my new look as well. Dr. Jones also has a great staff and they are friendly and always welcoming.
Kizma Hampton in Atlanta, GA – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Jones, MD?
Dr. Jones is an excellent doctor. I did a breast augmentation and I am extremely satisfied with the results. The staff are all extremely supportive and helpful. I did my surgery on the a Friday and was back to work on Tuesday. The technique he uses enables you to heal quickly and I have no scars.
Atlanta, GA – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Jones, MD?
Why do I look sad when I am not? When I saw my ?normal? facial expression in the mirror, it just looked worn out. I did not like it for I did not feel like that on the inside! After Dr.Jones did my eye lid surgery, I feel great about seeing myself in the mirror again. None of that loopy, tired look anymore! My only regret: I should have done this earlier. Creams do nothing to remove the wrinkles and the sagging eyelids that accompany getting into my late 40s. Super happy with what Dr. Jones did!
Annabella in Atlanta, GA – Mar 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Jones, MD?
Everyone is very friendly and makes you feel right at home. The horrible thing that happened was Dr.Jones did not perform the operation as he explained to me in consulation. I had to go back for a second operation because he didn't do what he had explained the first time. Even after the second he did not do what he had explained to me. I loved the staff but felt I should have gotten what I had paid for. I am not happy with what I got.
Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Jones, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jones?

As a plastic surgeon I seek to improve the physical appearance and function of each patient placing safely above risk using my extensive background to do unto others as I would have done to myself.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery