Dr. Mark Jeffries, DO
Not Accepting

Dr. Mark Jeffries, DO

Family Medicine | Male

CORNERSTONE FAMILY PRACTICE 7740 Washington Village Dr Ste 120 Centerville, OH 45459 Get Directions

As a family practitioner, I truly enjoy being a doctor and caregiver. I pledge my loyalty, skills, fortitude and concentration. As we build the patient-doctor relationship, we do so with trust and confidence. I promise to give you my best at all times, making you the center of my attention, taking time to not only see you, but listen and hear you. In turn, we can become responsive to each other, fostering a comprehensive approach to osteopathic medicine through education, healing and wellness.

Dr. Mark Jeffries, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Centerville, OH. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Jeffries is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center and Grandview Medical Center.

Dr. Jeffries' Experience

See how Dr. Jeffries' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jeffries

Dr. Jeffries accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jeffries has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jeffries' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jeffries to family and friends
    3.4
    Dr. Jeffries' Performance
    My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Jeffries for many years and have always found him easy to talk to and joke with. He is very thorough and is not afraid to send you to a specialist if the condition calls for it. Visiting him is a lot like going to an old time family doctor who takes the time necessary to get to the basis of your medical problem. He is one of the good guys.
    in Miamisburg, OH |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffries for many years, when he had his office on Indian Ripple Rd. I moved and had to get a new PCP. I learned he had a new office and came back once my other PCP no longer took my insurance. He has referred me to specialists, and has helped me with my personal care tremendously. I thank God for him. He does work fast but that is just his way, he looks outside the box at your overall health. He has also been the PCP for all 4 of my children, 3 of whom are adult now
    Miamisburg, OH |
    Staff is really great. He is nice but doesn't really listen and very quick to fix through prescription instead of actual care.
    Springfield, OH |
    He was very nice and his the NP was very nice
    in Xenia ohio |
    Dr. Jeffries has been my doctor for many years. He is knowledgable and cares about his patients. I would recommend him as a doctor for anyone!
    Have you seen Dr. Mark Jeffries, DO?
    Are you Dr. Jeffries?

Dr. Jeffries' Care Philosophy

Dr. Jeffries' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

• FACOFP, 2004

Dr. Jeffries has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jeffries' Board Certifications

Graduated in 1981

• Other Education
      University Of Charleston

Completed in 1985

Dr. Jeffries does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jeffries and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
    • Biopsy
    • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
    • Gynecological Examination
    • Immunization
    • Joint Injection
    • Mole Removal
    • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
    • Pap Smear