Dr. Mark Jank, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Mark Jank, MD
Dr. Mark Jank, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Jank is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Jank's Care Philosophy

Like my fellow ophthalmologists at Ocala Eye, I practice comprehensive medical and surgical eye care with a patient-centered approach. My pledge is to preserve, restore and/or enhance the vision of my patients through quality care, advances in medicine, and state of the art technology. Mark A. Jank, M.D. practices comprehensive ophthalmology having primary interests in small incision cataract surgery utilizing advanced no-shot / no stitch techniques with simultaneous reduction of astigmatism. Keeping pace with the newest vision technologies featured as part of the Ocala Eye Customized Cataract Care program, Dr. Jank is proficient in the implantation of the latest IOLs which give his cataract patients and others the opportunity to restore youthful vision and gain freedom from the daily inconvenience of glasses and contact lenses.

Dr. Jank's Experience

See how Dr. Jank's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jank

Dr. Jank accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Jank is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jank has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jank to family and friends
Dr. Jank's Performance
in The Villages, FL |
The first time I saw Dr. Jank, I was having what might have been a serious problem. He took my symptoms seriously and gave me one of the most comprehensive eye exams I'd ever had. That was almost five years ago, and I continue to be a patient. My husband is also a patient, and he believes as I do: Dr. Jank is a dedicated and caring ophthalmologist.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Jank!
in Lady Lake, FL |
From my first consultation to cataract surgery on both eyes, Ocala Eye and Dr. Jank provided excellent customer service and quality care. I have multifocal lenses now and am seeing 20/20. Dr. Jank called after each surgery to see how I felt and if I had any questions! Superior care provided by Ocala Eye and Dr. Jank.
We appreciate the kind words about our team. Thank you for sharing, Linda!
in The Villages, FL 32162 |
Everything about my Dr visits is great and the extra care the Dr Jank showed me and his staff from beginning to the end of my cataract surgery was also excellent.
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. Jank at your recent visit. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Wildwood |
I'm so glad Dr. Jank was recommended to me, he did my cataract surgeries and it has been life changing. No more glasses for me, and the whole world is so much brighter. It was a great experience from the first office visit to the last. His employees are all lovely.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. Jank. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
Lady Lake, FL |
This was my first surgical experience and Dr. Jank took the time to answer all of my questions and explain the procedure in detail so I knew what to expect. I really appreciated the care and concern that each member of the staff expressed toward me to make me feel at ease and as comfortable as possible during each of my visits. I was fortunate to have had no complications and my surgery was successful. I am thankful for all the support that was given during the process.
in The Villages, FL |
I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes and received multifocal lenses. I am totally pleased with the outcome! The situation with my eyes was complex due to surgery I had 15 years ago, but Dr. Jank and his staff did an excellent job. He and his staff were professional, capable and put me at ease every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jank and Ocala Eye.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr Jank is truly exceptional. I could not have had better treatment and results. He was careful to explain every step of my cataract operations and the care he provided was truly exceptional. The result of the operations could not have been better. His staff were well trained, highly organized and most congenial. I am 78 years old and I have never had a better medical experience.
The Villages FL |
He is the best of the best!! Trust your eyes to Dr Jank. Had Crystal Lens put in 2010...no glasses ever again. Many friends are also Janksters!
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. Jank together with his staff members Kristen Kennedy, Rachel Nix, Tara Welbanke, Donna Miller and all of the team at Ocala Eye, are highly knowledgeable and compassionate group of medical professionals. We are very thankful for successful surgical procedures and for care we received from Dr. Jank and his team. Stanislav Mkhitarov Tatyana H. Bekova
in Ocala, FL |
Yes had cataracts done 10 years ago ..hes the best ..I do recommend him to every one
in Ocklawaha, FL |
I was recommended to Dr. Jank by my regular eye doctor because of cataracts; he said Dr. Jank is the best. He was right! Dr. Jank is thorough and painstaking, his staff is efficient and knowledgeable, the facilities and equipment look to me to be state-of-the-art. He helped me decide on the best type of lenses to implant when my cataract-riddled lenses were removed. Bottom line is I have 20/20 vision without contacts or glasses for the first time in my life! I couldn't be more satisfied.
in The Villages, FL |
After a check up, I found out that I had cataracts. Dr. Jank and I discussed my options and I decided to have the premium artificial lenses implanted after the cataracts were removed. I am so pleased with the results and with the experience I had from every employee at OcalaEye. The receptionist, the financial personnel, the assistants doing the eye tests, the surgery center and Dr. Jank; they were always professional and made me feel comfortable. No more glasses; it's wonderful !
in Ocala, FL |
I had LASIK by Dr. Jank a couple years ago. Everything went perfectly with no issues whatsoever. The facilities and surgery center are very nice. Very helpful and friendly staff too.
in Inglis, Fl |
Recommended to Dr Jank. My boss and friend had lasix there. I trusted their judgement without question.Dr Jank was 100% professional. I was even more happy as I found his personality abrupt. On my second visit I realized I was wrong. What I perceived as abrupt was actually focused -totally focused on my well being. I was impressed and actually found his manner extremely nice. He explained everything in detail and was very confident and put me at ease. 4 yrs ago, perfect vision. Excellent A++++++
in Inverness, FL |
For my cataract surgery, I also wanted to correct astigmatism. Despite having unusual circumstances including Lasik and retinal detachment, he was able to correct my vision and allows me to resume reading which was a struggle prior to the procedure which required a toric lens implant. Highly professional, efficient and competent. Among the very best.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Jank, MD?

Compare Dr. Jank

Dr. Jank's Care Philosophy

Like my fellow ophthalmologists at Ocala Eye, I practice comprehensive medical and surgical eye care with a patient-centered approach.  My pledge is to preserve, restore and/or enhance the vision of my patients through quality care, advances in medicine, and state of the art technology.

Dr. Jank's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Jank has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jank's Board Certifications

• Chorioretinal Scars
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

Lackland Usaf Hosp

Completed in 1982

Johns Hopkins

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Jank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Intraocular Lens Implant Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Laser Surgery
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Refractive Surgery