Rheumatology  |
Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD
Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Jaffe is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West.

Mark Jaffe MD

• Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Jaffe

Known for his medical expertise and his unbound energy,Dr. Jaffe enjoys the reputation of being the "Doctor who listens." Giving his patients the attention and time they deserve, Dr. Jaffe tailors a specific treatment plan for each patient, employing the most contemporary modalities available.

Dr. Jaffe's Experience

Dr. Jaffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Graves' Disease
  • Juvenile Chronic Arthritis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis

• New York Medical College/ Metropolitan Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • New York Medical College Westchester Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Jaffe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaffe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaffe to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Jaffe's Performance
in Plantation, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Jaffe by my Neurologist who could no longer help me. Since then I have been seeing Dr. Jaffe for several years. Dr. Jaffe listened to my symptoms, properly diagnosed my problem & started me on a program & medications that has given back my quality of life. When having to make an unscheduled appt, his staff, Dina & Denise, are always friendly and accommodating. Additionally, I have never waited more than ten minutes for my appt. I wish other doctors could do the same.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Jaffe is one of my favorite doctors. He is never too busy to listen to my complaints. He explains in detail everything I need to know until I understand perfectly. He is extremely compassionate and truly cares about his patients. I have referred friends to him and they are very happy.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr Jaffe is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to really understand and figure out what line of defense is best for you. His staff is kind and very helpful. If you are looking for an awesome rheumatologist go see Dr. Jaffe!!!
in Hollywood |
WARM CARING OFFICE - DR. JAFFE WAS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND LISTENED TO ME. OFFICE WAS VERY ORGANIZED AND I WAS VERY COMFORTABLE RECOMMEND THIS DR. AND OFFICE TO EVERYONE.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Jaffe was able to diagnose my arthritis and find a medication that would relieve my symptoms when my previous Dr. couldn't. He is a little bit hyper, but a great diagnostician who treats you like family and truly cares about his patients.
in Hialeah, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Jaffe for over 10-12 years. He knows his stuff. I went to him for a 2nd opinion for Lupus and he set me at ease that I didn't have it and explained why. Thus, I stayed with him and not the original rheumi. He has a unique personality because he thinks out loud and some folks may think that's quirky, but I understand his method and I learn from what he's saying. He takes his time with me, yet he never makes anyone wait beyond a few minutes. I highly recommend him.
Hollywood, FL |
I went to see Dr. Jaffe after ignoring the not so positive reviews, BIG MISTAKE. My first impression of Dr Jaffe was that something was wrong with him. He talks very fast and loud. Other times he mumbles, and is hard to understand him. Dr. Jaffe has a very distracting behavior, he goes from making sudden moves around the room, to get right on my face. He laughs of his own non-funny jokes. He does 99.9% of the talking and has no patience for questions. Terrible bedside manners. I'm moving on.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I am thrilled to be able to come to this website to share my experiences with Dr. Mark Jaffe/staff. He is without a doubt one of the most knowledgable caring doctors I have ever had take care of me. Dr. Jaffe has cared for me for 7 years and in that time I have always felt like he treated me as a member of his own family. I love the fact that he tries everything he can to help his patients especially that he is open to non prescription remedies and is up on the latest info. HIGHLY Recommend!
in Hollywood, FL |
After being Dr. Jaffe's patient for 12 years I am finally done. Initially I was happy he found I had R.A., but he has a very bad habit of not allowing you to speak or to ask questions. The last straw was prescriptions written incorrectly which I could not fill. Be prepared to be told to not speak. Some visits go great while others are the Dr.Jaffe show. If he prescribes pain pills regularly and you take them be prepared to be called a drug addict. At 63 years old I refuse to be verbally abused.
Miami, FL |
Amazing doctor!!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Jaffe is a wonderful and caring man who provides both compassionate and professional treatments. He is as intelligent as he is unique, and the world is better for having him in it. If you are looking for a Rheumatologist that will focus on making you better rather than beating around the bush, this is your guy. His office staff is also amazing and are some of the best in the business.
in Miami, FL |
It was nice to meet Dr. Jaffe. Unfortunately, he cannot do anything with my Fibromyalgia. At least he explained that he understood this pain, but he cannot treat it. So, off I go, trying to find a neurologist.
in Miami, FL |
Explained completely the different aspects of Fibromyalgia. And so, since I do not have what he treats, is referring to a neurologist.
Hollywood, FL |
His office is kind and considerate. I needed to see Dr. Jaffe for a problem, and they fit me in that same day. Most offices would complain and give you a hard time, but not here. I was very impressed. Dr. Jaffe is extremely knowledgeable and is willing to teach you what is going on. He doesn't play the G-d routine, but is happy to explain and re-explain if you don't get it. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a rheumatologist.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
With certainty the most uncomfortable medical visit I have ever encounter. I was lucky I spoke 3 words, he did not let me express my concerns as to the reason for which I was there. He was loud and would giggle to himself. Most awkward physician ever. The staff was pleasant when I arrived, but at check out they did not even say bye or have a good day. Just plain awful, just awful.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
He is highly intelligent but I was disappointed at my last visit. All I wanted was to ask him if I needed a different medication for my osteoarthritis or possibly, a double dose of what I was already taking. He acted silly and dismissive....He really didn't help me at all.
in Hollywood, FL |
a genius relief a few hours later
in Miami, FL |
If I could give zero stars I would. The rudest doctor I have ever met, and I have spent a lot of time with doctors, unfortunately. He would not let me speak. I couldn't convey my issues. He acted like he had tourette's syndrome. It was the most bizarre doctor visit I have ever had. He didn't have my records in front of him, when it was clear his office had my results. When I tried to explain some insurance issues I was having for tests he sent me for, his response was, Its not my problem.
in Hialeah |
Dr Jaffe is straight forward and to the point.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaffe?