Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD
Mark R. Jaffe, MD Is an experienced Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgeon that is board certified. His honors include a Special Achievement and Excellence Award in Basic Science and Plastic Surgery Research in 1991. He has received numerous honors including, Honors Research Program at MD Anderson Hospital and Tumor Institute in Houston, Texas, and a Flarsheim Merit Scholarship, and Alpha Omega Alpha honors medical society. He is a member of the Dallas County Medical Society, the Texas Medical Association, and the American Medical Association.As an ocular and facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Jaffe offers a variety of laser-assisted surgical procedures to help achieve a more rejuvenated look. He is one of the few surgeons who perform a majority of his surgeries using a CO2 laser verses a scalpel. Some advantages of using the CO2 laser instead of the blade are: a quicker surgery time, shorter duration of anesthesia, faster recovery, less bruising, and less swelling. Specializing in laser reconstructive and aesthetic surgery of the face and eyelids, Dr. Jaffe is more experienced in performing more CO2 laser procedures than any other Ocular and Facial Plastic Surgeon in North Texas.Cosmetic procedures have become a widely accepted manner of self-improvement. Dr. Jaffe provides many different cosmetic and plastic surgeries to help achieve healthier, younger looking skin. These procedures include: removal of wrinkles, acne scarring and other skin imperfections, like discoloration. He also specializes in is the correction of baggy or droopy eyelids for a more rested look.

Jaffe Cosmetic Eyelid Center

5744 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 180

Dallas, TX 75240

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Jaffe

At our office, when we treat our patients, we strive for excellence.  Our desire to to show exemplary customer service, making sure that our patients understand the procedures we will be performing and also, their bill for service.

Dr. Jaffe's Experience

Dr. Jaffe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Eye Found Kansas City-U Mo
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Marina Plastic Surgery Associates
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Jaffe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaffe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaffe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaffe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaffe to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Jaffe Says:

Care Philosophy (edit)At our office, we strive for excellence in the way we treat our patients. Our desire is to show exemplary customer service, making sure that our patients understand their bill for service. When our patients come in for an appointment, we collect their copay up front and answer any questions that they may have, before the doctor comes in. We accept all major insurance plans, all...

Dr. Jaffe's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Experiencing surgery around one's eyes is scary. Dr. Jaffe and his capable staff put me at ease immediately. He performed a laser eyelift on both my eyes. I felt very little pain and within about 40 minutes saw a positive result. Of course, afterwards there is swelling. There was, however, no pain. Now I can look at my eyes in the mirror and like what I see. And, Dr. Jaffe has an exceptional staff.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr Jaffe is not only an exceptional surgeon, but he is extremely kind and compassionate. I highly recommend him.
Texas |
I had the best experience with Dr. Jaffe and his entire team. His professional and caring staff are top notch which to me means a lot about Dr. Jaffe. Louanne and Blanca always go above and beyond to ensure your quality experience. They checked in on me several times before , during and after all procedures. I needed help on a Saturday and within moments Jaffe was calling me of concern and met me that day to insure proper care. This is service exceeding all expectations. Sincerely, Eve Blage
in The Colony, TX |
I have a problem with my left eye lid that is interfering with my vision and my eye doctor suggested I see Dr. Jaffe. He is in the Lewisville office the first Wednesday of every month. Very impersonal. They ask for payment immediately and do not accept flexible spending account VISA cards. She then asked me for cash and I got a bad feeling and walked out.
We apologize for the miscommunication regarding payment. As with most facilities, we do request payment for services before Dr. Jaffe comes into the room so that you both can concentrate on the problem that brought you to see him. The young lady that you saw was new and was not aware that we took Flexible Spending cards. Again, we apologize and would love to have the opportunity for you to meet Dr. Jaffe.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Jaffe, MD?

Visit Dr. Jaffe

Dr. Jaffe accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • HealthFirst
  • HealthSmart
    Preferred PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Jaffe has admitting privileges