Dr. Mark Jacobson, MD

Dr. Mark Jacobson, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. Mark Jacobson, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Hinsdale, IL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 1990 and specializes in allergy & immunology, allergy & asthma, and more.

908 N Elm St Ste 205

Hinsdale, IL 60521

• Health Net
  • UniCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Jacobson

See how frequently Dr. Jacobson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Allergy Skin Testing
Allergy Testing

Dr. Jacobson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jacobson "My practice provides a level of attention which is rarely found in today's healthcare system. We believe strongly in patient education. During office visits you will be given as much time as necessary to answer ALL of your questions. Office visits are face to face without any electronic media getting in the way. Don't be surprised to get a call from me personally about any follow-up questions or test results."

• Allergy & Immunology

• Immunotherapy
  • Patch Testing
  • Peak Expiratory Flow
  • Spirometry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois
  • Evanston Hosp/Northwestern McGaw Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Rush Presby St Luke'S Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Jacobson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacobson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobson to family and friends

Dr. Jacobson's Performance

Dr. Jacobson was extremely knowledgeable about my condition and was able to recommend some very minor lifestyle modification and gentle medication to help manage it. He took his time talking with me, and explaining things in a manner easy to understand. I would definitely refer friends and family...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Jacobson goes above and beyond to provide solutions to issues patients are dealing with. After a particularly scary incident, I went to see Dr. Jacobson for the first time to find out if what happened was due to food allergies. He led me to answers on my sneezing and dietary issues that I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The staffing at this place is a joke the front counter girl bobby was talking badly about other patients as I was in my room waiting to see the doctor I could hear her and some other girls I also heard them talking way to much about their personal life and being to loud. As for the doc he seems to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was impressed with the amount of time and thoughtful information Dr. Jacobsen provided in my initial and follow up appointments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great experience! My husband and I just went in for our first appointment with Dr. Jacobson and we will definitely be going back! He took so much time with us, listened to us, explained things to us. The staff is awesome, too!
Are you Dr. Jacobson?