Dr. Mark Hornyak, MD

Dr. Mark Hornyak, MD

Neuro-Oncology  ·
Dr. Mark Hornyak, MD is a neuro-oncology specialist in Cooperstown, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED in 2000 and specializes in neuro-oncology.

1 Atwell Rd

Cooperstown, NY 13326

• AARP
  • Alliance Health Care
  • ChoiceCare Network
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Hornyak

See how frequently Dr. Hornyak performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Spine Disorders

Dr. Hornyak's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neuro-Oncology

Dr. Hornyak does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Hornyak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hornyak has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Hornyak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hornyak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hornyak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hornyak to family and friends

Dr. Hornyak's Performance

My husband had a mobi-c disc replacement and the surgery was very successful with a small incision and he was up front and encouraging, he saw me right away, ahead of schedule and again during discharge. So glad my husband was in good hands!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was rude and disrespectful basically told me i was fat!##
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
On the day of my appointment he was running behind and entered my room with an attitude. Even though in his opinion he could not help me he was very rude and short with me, has no bedside manor at all . He is arrogant and I believe he never even looked at my MRI or my records that his office "had...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Hornyak was very dismissive of questions asked. When he came to bedside to discharge me after being in the special care unit for 2 days general questions were unanswered. When describing a symptom I was experiencing his response was I have no idea why you are feeling that way - you should...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was pretty much out of it due to near death auto accident yet he made sure I understood why I was being placed in traction. He always took time to explain the process. He was matter of fact - no promises. I liked that. He doesn't have patience for staff who performs only as told when I should be...more
Are you Dr. Hornyak?