Dr. Mark Hollmann, MD

Dr. Mark Hollmann, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Hollmann, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Orange City, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas in 1985 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

1053 Medical Center Dr Ste 101

Orange City, FL 32763

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Hollmann

See how frequently Dr. Hollmann performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Runner's Knee
Knee Surgery
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Hollmann's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hollmann "As Medical Director for the Total joint program at Florida Hospital deland and Head Team Physician for Stetson University, I am a proponent of getting patients actively involved in both the pre -operative assessment and post -operative care. An informed and motivated patient is critical to a full return to activity."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• U Fla Jacksonville Hlth Sci Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Jewett Orth Clin Sport Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Hollmann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hollmann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hollmann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hollmann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hollmann to family and friends
3.3
based on 58 total reviews (21 with comments)

Dr. Hollmann's Performance

Trustworthiness
Explains condition(s) well
Answers Questions
GOOD
Time well spent
GOOD

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Hollmann Says:

I find it interesting that I have been criticized for not performing surgery when I did not feel it was indicated. Any surgeon can schedule surgery but if the indications are not there it will not be successful. As one of the highest volume knee surgeons in the State of Florida I will not schedule what I believe to be unnecessary surgery.

I would encourage all patients to ask your friends, family and other health care

...

in Nsb fl
Almost 8 years ago Dr Mark Hollman did Athroscopy knee surgery on me. I started feeling not so good about 2 months ago in my knee. So Mark did the same surgery and had to trimmy nemuscus too this time . He gave me exercises to do & stretches to do . I was back riding my bike everyday in only 2...more
I would not recommend Dr Hollmann. I Had a totally knee replacement 4 months ago. The office is a factory. I have waited over two hours for my appointments and when he finally comes into the room I get 2-3 minutes max of his time after driving three hours for my appointment. He has never examined...more
in Deland, FL
In 2015 I had a painful knee that regularly locked up with a feeling like something was popped out of place. Hollman said he couldn't tell what was wrong unless he examined it when it was locked up. He started me on exercises which made it worse. After about 5 appointments it was locked up at one...more
in Deland, FL
Dr Hollman is an excellent surgeon. Both my husband and teenage son have had surgeries with him. Excellent care both times and we would highly recommend him. His office staff is also great.
in Deltona, FL
I also found him to be arrogant and totally lacking in patient care. He took one look at my knee, jabbed it and said throw away the knee brace. It's your back. I'm scheduled to see a real doctor soon.