Dr. Mark J. Holland I, MD

Dr. Mark J. Holland I, MD

Bariatric Medicine | Male

Holland Clinic Inc. 2301 San Pedro Dr NE Ste B, Albuquerque, NM 87110 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

If you are like most people struggling with weight, you have probably tried many diets, many supplements and a whole lot of gimmicks. You have probably found, like everyone, that it's a lot easier to buy a promise of weight loss than to achieve it as a reality. You have probably felt a failure many times over and you have likely spent more money than you care to admit. It is perhaps cold consolation that you are not alone. The truth, of course, is that there are no weight loss miracles. If any of the thousands of diets, supplements and books that flood the market ever really worked, you would already know it, already be thin and certainly not wasting your time reading this. I have no miracles to promise, but I do offer hope along with the most modern medical therapy available. Medical science has made and continues to make real progress in the treatment of obesity. Long-term weight loss is truly possible, but, with or without medical help, it still requires long-term changes in your life. Most of my patients start out believing that they are incapable of real and lasting change; they cite as evidence for this their own past weight loss "failures". Men and women who have achieved incredible success in other areas of life believe that with weight they are abject failures. Not only is this tragic, it is self-fulfilling. Who among us is going to work to achieve a goal we believe unreachable?Read more

Dr. Holland I's Experience

79Experience
Match

See how Dr. Holland I's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Holland I

Dr. Holland I accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Holland I's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holland I to family and friends
based on 5 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Holland I
Dr. Holland I's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
Have you seen Dr. Mark J. Holland I, MD?
Are you Dr. Holland I?
Get started today!

Compare Dr. Holland I

• Bariatric Medicine

• Chronic Diseases
  • Metabolic Disorders
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

• Liposuction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1989

Unm

Completed in 1990

Unm

Completed in 1991

University Of California At San Diego

Graduated in 1985

Dr. Holland I has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holland I does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holland I and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Holland I's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Bariatric Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Malpractice claims in New Mexico not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Holland I

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Holland I's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Holland I

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Holland I's Care Philosophy