Dr. Mark Holland I, MD

Dr. Mark Holland I, MD

Bariatric Medicine  ·
Dr. Mark Holland I, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine in 1989 and specializes in bariatric medicine and family medicine.

2301 San Pedro Dr NE Ste B

Albuquerque, NM 87110

• USA Managed Care Organization

Learn about Dr. Holland I

Dr. Holland I's Experience

Dr. Holland I's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Bariatric Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Holland I "If you are like most people struggling with weight, you have probably tried many diets, many supplements and a whole lot of gimmicks. You have probably found, like everyone, that it's a lot easier to buy a promise of weight loss than to achieve it as a reality. You have probably felt a failure many times over and you have likely spent more money than you care to admit. It is perhaps cold consolation that you are not alone. The truth, of course, is that there are no weight loss miracles. If any of the thousands of diets, supplements and books that flood the market ever really worked, you would already know it, already be thin and certainly not wasting your time reading this. I have no miracles to promise, but I do offer hope along with the most modern medical therapy available. Medical science has made and continues to make real progress in the treatment of obesity. Long-term weight loss is truly possible, but, with or without medical help, it still requires long-term changes in your life. Most of my patients start out believing that they are incapable of real and lasting change; they cite as evidence for this their own past weight loss "failures". Men and women who have achieved incredible success in other areas of life believe that with weight they are abject failures. Not only is this tragic, it is self-fulfilling. Who among us is going to work to achieve a goal we believe unreachable?"

• Bariatric Medicine

Dr. Holland I does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of California At San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Unm
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Unm
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Holland I has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Holland I has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holland I does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holland I and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holland I's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holland I to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Holland I's Performance

Never meets with you after first meeting. Follows up by email. Only offers a set program.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0