Dr. Mark Harris, MD

Dr. Mark Harris, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Mark Harris, MD is a neurology specialist in Johns Creek, GA and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Chicago Medical School in 1982 and specializes in neurology.

6300 Hospital Pkwy Ste 260

Johns Creek, GA 30097

Learn about Dr. Harris

See how frequently Dr. Harris performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Harris's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Chicago Medical School
  • Rush Presby St Lukes Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986
  • MD Anderson Canc Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Harris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Harris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harris to family and friends

Dr. Harris' Performance

We had a great experience with Dr. Harris. We were able to see him on our first appt. He listened and we went through all of my spouse's symptoms. The office staff was friendly and we did not wait long (we had an early morning appt though). We finally had a doctor that listened and knew enough...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor is awful- please consider seeing someone else. The entire staff is rude, unprofessional and not willing to listen. I saw Dr. Harris for my chronic migraines. He basically said to take a preventative that I was uncomfortable taking it to see a different doctor. Please don't waste your...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My third neurologist. Deborah E. Murray who is Physician Assistant at his office. She was able to come up with perfect solution to my problem (migraines and tremors) three years back. It was a life changing event to me. Office staff may not be good but I rate doctors very high.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Harris completely ignored my husband and his symptoms. Long story short after finding a different neurologist who would see him right away and actually listen and order the proper tests my husband is now in the hospital receiving treatment for Guillain Barre syndrome. If we would have stayed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Waited for over an hour on one visit and two hours the next. He never apologized.
Are you Dr. Harris?