Dr. Mark F. Hambly, MD

Dr. Mark F. Hambly, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 59 years old

Personal Bio

Dr. Hambly's Experience

See how Dr. Hambly's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hambly

Dr. Hambly accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hambly has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Hambly
Dr. Hambly's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Pioneer, CA |
Dr. Mark Hambly is the best Surgeon I have ever had. He is just great very efficient and very friendly. He explains everything so that you can understand it. I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Dr. Hambly for fixing my back I am doing great.
in Pioneer, CA |
I was extremely satisfied with the lumbar laminectomy with instrumentation surgery I had by Dr. Mark Hambly on Jan. 28, 2015. He was extremely knowledgeable about what I needed to have done by showing me on the x-rays. I felt at ease after meeting him. He performed the surgery well and I have not had any problems since. When I had an appointment, I was impressed by how prompt he was. He was never late but often times early. That was impressive!
in Chico, CA |
Dr. Hambly is very professional, and takes the time to explain all your options and what to expect before and after surgery. He answers all your questions and takes the time to explain everything about your injury. He was willing set my appointments early in the morning because of the long distance I have to travel to see him. His staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful with everything from parking to paperwork. This office works well with Worker's Compensation claims.
in Folsom, Ca |
Recovery from surgery was almost immediate. The pain level decreased daily to a point that after a month I was able to quit my pain medication. I am still a little stiff but considering what I felt like before my back surgery, I feel great.
in auburn,ca |
I spent over a year in agonizing pain and after trying all of the alternative treatments was sent to Dr. Hambly. I found him to be kind, compassionate and humble, he has answered all of my questions, every one of them! Before the surgery he carefully explained the procedure, showed me the hardware and when I had a complication after several weeks in the rehab hospital he stopped to personally check me on his way home after spending all day in surgery. I have my life back again, thanks-Dr.H!
in Lodi, CA |
Dr. Hambly knows what he is doing. He diagnosed my problem, discussed what could be done and scheduled my surgery for the following week. After over 4 months of not being able to walk without excrutiating pain, I left the hospital the same day of surgery and could walk with no pain. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone who needs a really good surgeon!
in Ione, CA |
He knows his business!!! He looked at my MRI and knew immediately what was wrong. I have much confidence in him. My surgery went well with NO complications. He visited me in the hospital every day, he stayed on top of what was happening. The office staff were kind and efficient, especially Dr. Hambly's assistant Annette.
in Sacramento, CA |
Very insightful , knowledgeable and confident skilled surgeon. I am pain free and the feeling was restored in my arm and hand after surgery. Also very organized and efficient office staff. With Sincere Thanks!~Wendy Miller
Have you seen Dr. Mark F. Hambly, MD?
Are you Dr. Hambly?

Compare Dr. Hambly

Dr. Hambly says...

Dr. Hambly is a 1984 graduate of Boston University School of Medicine. He completed an orthopedic surgery residency at University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey. He received spine fellowship training at the Wiltse Spine Institute and has been in private practice since 1989.  Since then he has written scientific articles and is a lecturer on spinal surgery. He is board certified to the highest standards with the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery.

Dr. Hambly's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Hambly has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hambly's Board Certifications

• Thoracic Spine Fracture

University Of Massachusetts Medical School

Graduated in 1984

Umdnj University Hospital

Dr. Hambly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hambly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.