Dr. Mark Hafen, MD

Dr. Mark Hafen, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Mark Hafen, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in American Fork, UT. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Hafen is affiliated with American Fork Hospital, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.

Dr. Hafen's Experience

See how Dr. Hafen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hafen

Dr. Hafen accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Hafen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hafen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hafen to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Hafen's Performance
    in american fork, ut |
    never listens, doesn't care, knows very little, not a good doctor
    in Sandy, UT |
    I highly recommend this Doctor. He is a forward thinker and provides excellent service and knowledge.
    Lehi, UT |
    I have been too premier family medical 3 times in three days two of which were follow ups that they requested and they charged me for all three... They are the only office that seems more interested in their bottom line than there patients.. I would have been better off in the long run just to use instacare... I won't be back after this is all done
    in American Fork, UT |
    I would recommend Dr. Mark Hafen because he listens to your concerns and works with you to create a plan to get better. I have never had any problems scheduling appointments and the only time I have had to wait for close to an hour was when they were squeezing me to see the Dr just before his lunch hour. During the appointment, I never felt rushed while explaining my ailments. The staff is great and I always get a call back, usually within an hour or two, if I have a question for the doctor.
    in Heber City, UT |
    He is the best!! I went to him for a few years, and he is always kind, great at listening, and is willing to look something up if he doesn't know the answer right off. I love that he doesn't play the all knowing doctor, but takes the time to make sure he gets it right.
    I was excited to see a new Dr. I was hoping to not just be medicated and sent on my way. Dr. Mark Hafen did help me figure out that I have a small hole in my heart. Then I was taking Pristiq and it was giving me terrible anxiety and I called the office on three occasions because I needed to get off of it, no one ever returned my calls. It was terrible stopping it. I am sick and tried calling today after 1:30 pm, but I got a recording saying they would be back at 1:30 pm. Try else where.
    in American Fork, UT |
    Very caring doctor with an excellent memory of past visits and ailments. Have never been unable to get a visit when needed, he's even stayed after hours to clear the waiting room. I'd highly recommend Dr. Hafen to anyone seeking a primary care physician.
    Have you seen Dr. Mark Hafen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hafen?

Dr. Hafen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Hafen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hafen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • Depression

At Still University Health Sciences/Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2004

Brigham Young University

Dr. Hafen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hafen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice