Dr. Mark Hadfield, MD

Dr. Mark Hadfield, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Hadfield, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Midlothian, VA and has been practicing for 12 years. He graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina in 2000 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

13801 St Francis Blvd Ste 200

Midlothian, VA 23114

• Anthem
  • Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
  • Coventry Health Care of Virginia

Learn about Dr. Hadfield

See how frequently Dr. Hadfield performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Sprain
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)

Dr. Hadfield's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Hadfield's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hadfield "Hi, I am Mark H. Hadfield an orthopedic surgeon in Midlothian, Virginia. I grew up in Amelia, Virginia. I am the son of Gary and Kathy Hadfield and currently reside in Chesterfield county with my wife Marnee and our seven children. We love being part of this wonderful community we live in and we stay active in multiple sporting, church, community, and scouting events. It is great to be able to give back to an area that has given so much to me and my family. We have raised our family in the area with our oldest son nearing college age. Our 5 year old keeps us on our toes. Playing sports and coaching them has reinforced the importance of hard work and dedication in all things. Sports has always been a big part of my life. I played multiple sports in youth leagues and went on to play Division I college football at Brigham Young University. I have been coaching youth sports in the Midlothian area for the past 10 years including baseball, basketball, and football. Having rehabbed from sports injuries in the past, I know what it is like going through and coming back from injuries. This has helped me tremendously when it comes to empathizing with my patients as they are recovering from their injuries. I can trace my desire to help others recover from injuries back to an event when my leg was hurt just before all-stars and the doctor told me that returning to play wasn't an option. The news was a bitter pill to swallow and there is never a good time to get hurt but just before all-stars? I was upset with the doctor because he wouldn't let me play. In time I understood that he protected me from further injury and helped me recover fully. This experience along with the desire I have to help others is what made me decide to become a physician. I dreamed of coming back close to where I was raised to help those with injuries or other conditions get their quality of life back. For the past 10 years, I have been able to live that dream and love what I do! If you or a family member or someone that you treat as a physician is in need of orthopedic care please let me know. I will do my best to get my patients on the road to recovery. Mark H. Hadfield"

This content was provided by Dr. Hadfield "When you come in for your visit I want to help you understand your condition and what your choices are for treatment.

Injuries or chronic conditions affect your ability to enjoy life. They can also keep you from being able to work, sleep, or engage in hobbies. We want to get you back to what is important to you.

I will do my best to answer your questions. Each patient is unique and we strive to take all factors of your health into consideration when making a choice for treatment.

Your input into your health is the most important factor when considering care.

We look forward to being able to help you should you need our services.

Mark H. Hadfield "

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Ligament Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Morton's Neuroma

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • McV Vcu
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • McV Vcu
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Hadfield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hadfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hadfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hadfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hadfield to family and friends
based on 91 total reviews (59 with comments)

Dr. Hadfield's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time
Dr. Hadfield Says:

Thank you for taking the time to review us and let us know how we served you. It is my goal to provide you with the best care possible.

Your feedback will be valuable for future patients and will be shared on-line.

I value your insight and it is my goal to continually strive to make your health care experience the best it can be.

If you need to reach us for anything you can contact me and my staff

...

in North Prince George
I would highly recommend Mark Hadfield to anyone. I dislocated my shoulder and tore my labrum. I am nearly finished with physical therapy and I have better than 95% of my range of motion back. I would give ten stars if I could.
in Chesterfield
Dr. Hadfield and Scott are world class physicians with impeccable skills. My situation was extremely difficult in nature and fraught with potential for a less than desirable result. Yet Dr. Hadfield performed phenomenal and skilled work in that my result exceeded everyone expectations. I would...more
in Powhatan Virginia
Dr Hadfield and his staff are very informative on what injuries you have and the treatment plan. He has done surgery on my knee as well as my shoulder. The shoulder is still healing from the procedure i had and the knee feels great.
in Chester, VA
Very likely, DR. Hadfield has treated me for a seperated shoulder and torn miniscus. I am very satisfied with the care and treatment from him and his staff.
in richmond, va
Dr. Hadfield has performed surgery on my knee and rotator cuff. Rotator cuff was the most recent and although I am not 100% yet, the movements that were very painful or severely restricted prior to surgery, I can now do.