Dr. Mark Haber, MD

Dr. Mark Haber, MD

Urology | Male

Georgia Urology 5730 Glenridge Dr Ste 200 Atlanta, GA 30328 Get Directions

Dr. Mark Haber, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Haber is affiliated with Northside Hospital - Forsyth and Northside Hospital.

Dr. Haber's Experience

See how Dr. Haber's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haber

Dr. Haber accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Haber has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haber to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Haber's Performance
in Dawsonville, GA |
Dr. Haber has a very professional and friendly attitude which makes patients comfortable. I would recommend Dr. Haber to my friends and family.
Cumming, GA |
I do believe Dr. Mark Haber saved my life. I had a kidney stone and went to the ER. They did a CT scan and saw a mass on both of my kidneys. They sent me to Dr. Haber. He did another CT scan. Then he did surgery on my kidneys. My right kidney had Polycystic Disease. He had to take the lower half of it out. My left kidney had a rare cancer. He took the top of it off. That was over 6 months ago. He explains everything. I'm so glad that I had him for a doctor.
in Cumming, GA |
If you are an elderly patient this is not the doctor for you! Lacks empathy, understanding and flexibility in treating older patients. Long time in waiting room, does not return phone call, even after three messages. Does not have responses to difficult questions; not a problem solver.
Cumming, GA |
I was treated very professionally & courteously & in a timely manner. I recommend Dr Haber to anyone needing urology treatment.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr. Haber is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. My husband and I are patients of Dr. Haber. Both of us highly recommend Dr. Haber to family and friends.
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Haber's for over ten years and have been very confident in the care he has given me. He is very thorough and always answers questions that I may have. .
in Atlanta, GA |
I developed complications after his surgery partly due to his poor instruction and lack of care for patients. He tried to convince me that among his patients I am the only one with complications. When I switched to another urologist realized how wrong he was. He is not on top of his field and I got the impression that he doesn't have confidence in what he is doing and saying. I don't recommend him at all.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Haber has treated me for the past several years. I have developed a sincere trust in his treating the issue that I see him for. Dr. Haber's explanation of the condition was related to me in an understandable manner. He and his staff are very courteous and sincerely care for his patients. I am grateful that I was referred to him for treatment. I sincerely recommend him to any one needing an urologist.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Haber cares little for his patients and goes out of his way to ensure practice financial needs come before patients.
in Dawsonville, Ga |
Dr Haber very thorough and professional, answered all my questions promptly. Staff treated me with respect and all were very friendly.
in Lilburn, GA |
Everyone has been very thorough and pleasant. Tank you!
in Stone Mountain, GA |
I appreciate his foresight in recommending surgery before possible complications
in Cumming, GA |
This office has always been easy to deal with on appointments and other matters. How anyone could not find Dr. Haber caring and capable would be beyond me. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything in clear terms. I will admit that he can be matter of fact but that is exactly what I want in a doctor!!
in Atlanta, GA |
I found the doctor to be remote and offended at being questioned about procedures . He charged for his time but did not perform the lithotripsy we came for. Very disappointing.
in Cumming, GA |
Dr Haber diagnosed an aggressive form of Prostate Cancer and recommended a clear plan of action. The plan included open surgery and radiation. He answered all the questions my wife and i had for him in terms that we could understand. Most importantly he told me to talk to as many men as possible to gain from their experiences regardless of Urologist, with the caveat that all cancers are different and need a customized plan. He closely followed my post surgery progress and needs. 0 PSA for 3yrs
in Cumming, GA |
I had never been to a urologist so I didn't know what to expect. They made me feel comfortable and quickly found the cause of my problems. I should have come sooner.
in Alpharetta, Ga. |
Very professional, considerate, and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Haber, MD?
Are you Dr. Haber?

Compare Dr. Haber

Dr. Haber's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Haber has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haber's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

Emory University Affil Hospital

Completed in 1989

University Ala

Completed in 1992

Dr. Haber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Kidney Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Prostate Removal