Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Ashland, OR. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Asante Ashland Community Hospital.

638 N Main St

• HealthPlus
  • HealthPlus Amerigroup

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Chronic Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Pain
  • Sports Injuries

• Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections
  • Spinal Injections

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
  • Res 4-Ucla
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of California At Los Angeles
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
Medford, OR |
Latest treatments and therapies for chronic pain. Definitely worth the drive to Ashland, Oregon
in Ashland, OR |
Dr Greenberg is knowledgable and compassionate. He has a great friendly and helpful staff.
Ashland, OR |
Very rude bedside manner. Started procedures without planned sedatives. Nursing staff had to remind him. Very long wait time in exam room. $300 bill for a 10 minute visit. Buyer beware.
in Klamath Falls, OR |
Dr.Greenburg and his staff are understanding, professional and compassionate. They have been wonderful. I have nerve damage from back surgery and a torn Achilles heel. I started pain management 15 years ago. My pain has never been under control until 3 years ago when I started seeing Dr. Greenburg. I now am able to work full time and I have decreased my pain meds by 75%. The best part has been eliminating the medication roller coaster.
in Ashland OR |
I was very impressed with the mix of knowledge, communication skills, warmth and efficiency I experienced with Dr Greenberg and his staff. I did not have to wait long for my appointment, the receptionist and medical assistant were both friendly and efficient. Dr Greenberg really listened to my history, presented possible options to treatment, treated me skillfully, called the day after my treatment to see how I was doing. HIghly recommended.
in Medford, or |
He is very passionate about fixing my pain
in Grants Pass, OR |
I got my back injury 20 years ago and saw many specialists before being referred to Dr.Greenberg. He found the right mix of pain meds to give me my life back. He helps me control my pain and the pain meds rather than letting them control me. I am able to work full time and enjoy my grandchildren because of his care. He listens and does what is best for me. I have referred many people to him over the years.
in Ashland, OR |
I have seen many doctors over the years , most of whom could take week long classes in bedside manner to improve greatly. None of them matches Mark Greenberg for his poor social skills. I don't know why he's still in practice, given how I was treated by him. If you want care, compassion, and understanding, I strongly recommend you avoid Mark Greenberg. In addition, his receptionist had a long, LOUD argument with an insurance company while many of us waited for (too long) our names to be call
in Medford, OR |
I am so excited to be seeing Dr. Greenburg!!! He is an angel that has entered my life, and I am so VERY grateful to be his patient. After 8 (yes EIGHT) years of dealing with dozens of doctors, as many surgeries, countless prescriptions and various methods of treatment to treat my post mastectomy chronic pain in my chest, armpit, upper arm and forearm, I am happy to shout to the treetops that I AM PAIN FREE! His compassion and concern was primary, his mind going quickly to what he could do for me
Eugene, OR |
For several years my wife was under the care of Dr. Greenberg. He prescribed the use of fentanyl pain patches from 25 up to 100 in potency. The consequences of the continued use of this therapy has caused much problems with central sleep apnea and the use of a breathing apprentice during sleep. The continued returns to the office visits was ending with no solutions to the problems of pain and problems with the Fentanyl patch side affects. We quite going to Dr. Greenberg and found help.
in Ashland, OR |
I Highly Recommend Dr. Greenberg. I was in a terrible Fall onto Concrete. There was no such thing as a 3 Disc Replacement at this time. I was cared for by some of the Best Dr. But after 5 years of Living like this I was on a Hugh Amount of Pain Meds. Dr. Greenberg was able to take me down to 2 Pills for my Spine & a few for my Leg. I returned back to Dr. Greenberg 2015. What I Appreciate is Dr.G., took the time to Research My Med History. He is Compassionate. If Ur New Know He Is Focused=Cares
Have you seen Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?