Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

All-Star Orthopaedics 910 E Southlake Blvd Ste 155 Southlake, TX 76092 Get Directions
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD
Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Southlake, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Baylor Surgical Hospital at Las Colinas, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine.

Dr. Greenberg's Experience

See how Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Greenberg is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Greenberg has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
Front office staff and his nurse are very rude!
in Ft Worth, TX |
I had a partial knee replacement in July of 2016, literally gave me my active lifestyle back. Not quite a year later I am almost pain free and I have been able to resume all of my physical activities. My condition and range of motion gets better everyday.
in Southlake, Tx. |
Dr. Greenberg performed a TKR on my left knee 6 weeks ago. He had previously done a TKR on my right knee 10 years ago. Both of my knees are doing great and I told him that I feel like he gave me my life back. I highly recommend him and his staff! They are professional and courteous in every way.
Southlake, TX |
Dr. Greenberg replaced both of my knees, the first in 2015 and the other in 2016. Both surgeries went very well and recovery was quick. I have a heart condition and my surgery had to be performed at a hospital with a cardiologist on staff, Dr. Greenberg had no problem accommodating my needs. Both knees are doing very well, I have no pain and get around great. Thanks to Dr. Greenberg and his Team.
Argyle, TX |
Dr Greenberg did a total knee replacement on my right knee. II was very anxious but the pain was great and interrupted my activities. Painful yes, quickly changed to managing the pain and then dancing. Six months after the right knee he did the left knee. Same outcome. He is a caring doctor that speaks in plain language and explains everything. His staff is awesome. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone with knee problems.
in Lewisville, TX |
I believe I've been a patient of Dr. Greenberg for 17+ years, he doesn't tell you what you want to hear. He gets to the bottom of the issues and does not go into what is unnecessary. I have been nothing but pleased with the outcome of my surgery and looking forward to having him fix my other knee.
in Bedford, TX |
I had total knee replacement done by Dr. Mark Greenberg in December 2015. Today I had my one year checkup and I am so pleased with the outcomes. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg to anyone needing this surgery.
in Whitney,TX |
Excellent experience, very knowledgeable. Works quickly & efficiently to achieve comfort with my bilateral knee pain. Gave me a short term & long term plan of care to achieve a resolution to my problem.
in Justin, Tx |
I had a total knee replacement in 08/2016. From the initial visit and evaluation the experience has been only positive. Dr. Greenberg inspires confidence - his staff arranged all my anticipated equipment needs ahead of time, rehab/PT were also arranged prior to my discharge from the hospital. I was able to return to work after 3 weeks with very minimal restrictions. Your in competent hands with Dr. Greenberg and his staff.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr.Greenberg is methodical, cautious and progressive in his timely approach to my knee joint problems. He started with removing the excess fluid and injecting lubrication in the joint which lasted more than 10 yrs. When surgery was needed, it went smoothly and the recovery was quick as confirmed by my therapist. I now function as if all my own parts now going on two years.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Greenberg has some beliefs that differ from the majority of physicians doing joint replacements and usually I like his argument very much. He feels it is more important to confirm the pain in under good control before sending the patient home so he typically keeps the patient in the hospital 3-5 days rather than 1-2. He seems to base other decisions like that because his experience is that the patient long term status is more important.
in Grapevine, AR |
Dr. Greenberg is straight forward and willing to spend as much time as required to make you feel comfortable with his diagnosis! Four months after rotator cuff surgery I am totally satisfied with the outcome. I would definitely recommend Dr. Greenberg!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?

Compare Dr. Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Greenberg's Board Certifications

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Hand Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh

University Okla College Med

Completed in 1990

American Sports Med Institute

Completed in 1991

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics