Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Mark Gordon, MD
Dr. Mark Gordon, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Encino, CA. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center.

16661 Ventura Blvd Ste 716

Encino, CA 91436

Dr. Mark Gordon, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gordon

An interventional and holistic approach to the entire care of the individual. No treatment program is prefabricated taking into account the unique needs of each patient.

Dr. Gordon's Experience

Dr. Gordon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Impaired Cognition
  • Menopause
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Multiple Injuries
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Rotator Cuff Injuries
  • Skin Aging
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress Fracture
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Testosterone Deficiency
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Torn Cartilage
  • Weight Loss
  • Wrinkles

• IV Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Loyola U

• Farsi
  • German
  • Hebrew
  • Italian

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends
Dr. Gordon Says:

Although the Patient Satisfaction in the practice is good it can still be better. We are striving to achieve a level of excellence that can only take PRACTICE!! Henceforth, the practice of medicine.

Dr. Gordon's Performance
in Co. |
Dr. Gordon alone has helped me dramatically with my TBI sustained during Airborne operations while in the Military and other incidences. Dr. Gordon has been working with me for 2 years and in the process my depression symptoms have lessened and my energy level has increased whereas all other prior treatments including pharmaceutical and talk therapy have failed miserably. I am very fortunate to have his professional help as he has directly made my life more enjoyable and worthwhile.
in Richmond, VA |
Prior to Dr. Gordon, I had seen many, many doctors that were unable to help with symptoms from multiple TBIs. Not only is Dr. Gordon very knowledgeable but he treated me as an individual and listened before he decided treatment. His detailed tests and specific treatment options have made a huge difference in my recovery. I truly appreciate everything he has done for me and I am so glad that he has me feeling healthier than I have in the last 15 years.
Los Angeles, CA |
He is an outside-the-box health advocate grounded in solid western medicine with a rare focus on individualized patient needs and care. Instead of just relying on the standard ranges of numbers that doctors typically determine if a patient is well or not, Dr. Gordon just a full assessment to bring a patient to a conscious level of optimal wellness unique to that person. In my search to find a professional to help me with my very unique case, I would not have been more blessed to find Dr. Mark.
in Gales Ferry, CT |
Dr Gordon has been a pleasure to work with. Being as decorated a physician as he is, time is certainly of the essence. Dr Gordon finds the time to return emails and phone calls as promptly as any physician I've ever worked with as busy as he is. His genuine concern for my well-being today and moving forward affords me the confidence that my health is being monitored as best as possible. I'd highly recommend Dr Gordon to anyone seeking assistance within his field.
in Los Angeles, CA |
While the blood test results he ran were very comprehensive and allowed me to finally produce tangible scientific results to prove my symptoms aren't fabricated, outside of that I would not recommend him for continued care. He is clearly brilliant but also clearly lacking the ability to be personable with his patients and provided continued support.
New York, NY |
Excellent communication. I'm in Texas, his office is in California and I still recieve personalized service.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Gordon, MD?
Are you Dr. Gordon?

See our Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center

Visit Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Gordon has admitting privileges