Dr. Mark Gordon, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismMaleAge 68

Dr. Gordon

Millennium Health Group

16661 Ventura Blvd Encino, CA 91436

Dr. Mark Gordon, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Encino, CA and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gordon to book an appointment.

Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists

Compare Dr. Gordon with our nearby Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.

Make an appointment at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center today at (818) 877-7153.

These providers are on the medical staff of West Hills Hospital & Medical Center.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon
Dr. Gordon's staff lost my DD214,military paperwork. Unapologetic. Bad bedside manners, almost impossible to get a hold of. He would brag to me that he donated $100,000 to vets but he was always charging me as a vet. He pressured ALL his patients to give VIDEO testimony 3x! He gets political. His apathetic staff is a direct reflection on him. He is too cheap to hire professional staff to handle the phones. Dr. Gordon is taking advantage of wounded warriors for his own financial and social gain at the expense of our medical privacy. I really wanted to like and trust him but his heart is somewhere else. He suddenly dropped me because he said he did not want to lose his license as things are changing. I felt forced to write a positive review for him back in 2016 for fear he was going to drop me as a patient as I did not want to lose my prescription. I regret it now and feel used and cheated. Dr. Gordon did not seem to care about my medical privacy as much as he cared about his publicity
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Feb 06, 2021
I'd highly encourage you to look elsewhere for care. Dr. Gordon is undeniably a brilliant doctor, however his patient care comes across as, dismissive and belittling with even the most trivial of conversations. I sought care w/Dr. Gordon to help heal a tbi I sustained due to someone else's subpar care. What happened with me, was I was prescribed clomid to boost my Testosterone levels, (his entire approach is boosting your t levels). The first week the side effects were horrbile, I felt anxiety like I've never before in my life, and then the depression came. While on clomid, I was suicidal ( I wasn't at all prior to the medication) , this was concerning as it seemed to me the suicidal thoughts were a side effect of the medication. I reached out and got an email, that it's not the meds that its just my life that's causing the issues not the meds. So i pushed on, 4 weeks in I had bouts of double vision. Told the doc, he told me it'd pass. Clomid can cause permant blindness.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Brown – Dec 17, 2020
I am a 63 year old male who had a blow to the back of my head four years before being treated by Dr. Ali Gordon (Dr. Mark Gordon's daughter). Perhaps due to my age, or late treatment, there were no positive results during the six months of treatment. The one prescription I was on for the first several weeks, Clomid, caused a floating cloud in one eye. Clomid is known to sometimes cause permanent eye damage, which mine, eight months later, seems to be. This possibility was stated in the packet given at the beginning of treatment. The doctor give me no advice about the cloud, other than to say it could go away with time. After submitting my six-month Monthly Progress Questionnaire, I gave up hope for improvement and stopped taking the supplements. Never has the doctor has not contacted me to check on how I was doing. This is surprising given the thousands of dollars I spent out of pocket. Potential patients, be aware of the risks of treatment before you agree to this program!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Tom Tucker – Jul 26, 2020
Dr. Gordon is best in breed. Never have I experienced such a high quality of medical care and attention to detail. He is a master of his trade and on the cutting edge of interventional endocrinology - his approach to TBI treatment is revolutionary. He cares. He listens (spent 2 hours on my intake). He delivers results. Dr. Gordon is driven by a passion to help others improve their health and quality of life, always staying up to date on the latest research. He receives my highest recommendation.
Apr 12, 2018
Dr. Gordon alone has helped me dramatically with my TBI sustained during Airborne operations while in the Military and other incidences. Dr. Gordon has been working with me for 2 years and in the process my depression symptoms have lessened and my energy level has increased whereas all other prior treatments including pharmaceutical and talk therapy have failed miserably. I am very fortunate to have his professional help as he has directly made my life more enjoyable and worthwhile.
Pete Mcallister in Co. – Dec 07, 2016
Prior to Dr. Gordon, I had seen many, many doctors that were unable to help with symptoms from multiple TBIs. Not only is Dr. Gordon very knowledgeable but he treated me as an individual and listened before he decided treatment. His detailed tests and specific treatment options have made a huge difference in my recovery. I truly appreciate everything he has done for me and I am so glad that he has me feeling healthier than I have in the last 15 years.
PS in Richmond, VA – Jul 08, 2016
He is an outside-the-box health advocate grounded in solid western medicine with a rare focus on individualized patient needs and care. Instead of just relying on the standard ranges of numbers that doctors typically determine if a patient is well or not, Dr. Gordon just a full assessment to bring a patient to a conscious level of optimal wellness unique to that person. In my search to find a professional to help me with my very unique case, I would not have been more blessed to find Dr. Mark.
Los Angeles, CA – Jun 06, 2016
Dr Gordon has been a pleasure to work with. Being as decorated a physician as he is, time is certainly of the essence. Dr Gordon finds the time to return emails and phone calls as promptly as any physician I've ever worked with as busy as he is. His genuine concern for my well-being today and moving forward affords me the confidence that my health is being monitored as best as possible. I'd highly recommend Dr Gordon to anyone seeking assistance within his field.
John in Gales Ferry, CT – Jun 04, 2016
While the blood test results he ran were very comprehensive and allowed me to finally produce tangible scientific results to prove my symptoms aren't fabricated, outside of that I would not recommend him for continued care. He is clearly brilliant but also clearly lacking the ability to be personable with his patients and provided continued support.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Harley in Los Angeles, CA – Apr 27, 2016
Excellent communication. I'm in Texas, his office is in California and I still recieve personalized service.
New York, NY – Jan 28, 2016

How was your experience with Dr. Gordon?

An interventional and holistic approach to the entire care of the individual. No treatment program is prefabricated taking into account the unique needs of each patient.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism