Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD

Dermatology ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Goldgeier

Mark H Goldgeier MD

900 Westfall Rd Ste 3C Rochester, NY 14618

Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD is a dermatologist in Rochester, NY and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1977 and specializes in dermatology and internal medicine.

Dr. Goldgeier accepts

Dr. Goldgeier accepts the following insurance:

Excellus BlueCross BlueShield

• Jock Itch
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

4.2

Dr. Goldgeier?
Dr. Goldgeier's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD
Dr. Goldgeier is very thorough and takes the time to listen to any concerns you may have and addresses them in a way you understand. Been seeing him for over 20 years and would not see any other dermatologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
have been a patient of his for many years. Was recommended by two of my Doctors who use him. Very professional and great results , for some tricky skin conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
An amazing Dr.! Not only is he very knowledgeable in his field, he is kind and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Dr. Goldgeier is one of a kind. Brilliant, intuitive, kind and compassionate. He literally saved my life by recognizing a rare skin disease that stymied all the “experts.” I am so grateful to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Dr. Goldgeier always takes the time to chat a bit and get caught up. He uses the appointment time efficiently but is never rushed. I like being able to have various minor treatments included in the cost of the visit. Dr. G also has monthly sales on products and procedures. He's been my dermatologist for over 20 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
My family have been patients of Dr. Goldgeier for 15-20 years, and he has never steered us wrong. He is what a physician is supposed to be--a healer. He can be analytical and straightforward but that's what he is trained to do. Look beyond that and pay for a professional that can diagnose and treat issues, not make you feel warm and fuzzy. Dr. Goldgeier caught a pre-cancerous melanoma on the arch of my foot several years ago. I don't want to think what my health situation would be today if
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Dr. Goldgeier is a knowledgeable dermatologist as well as an internist. The staff is courteous, the waiting time is reasonable. He was recommended years ago by my ob/gyn physician and has treated me as needed withou too frequent visits. He has also used laser treatment for hair removal and recommended skin care products which my daughters say make me look younger than my contemporaries. He is thorough and compassionate and I recommend his.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
He gave me hope that there was a treatment for my disease and didn't tell me I was crazy when I told him how it a been driving me mad. Treatments were easy to get and worked for me just like he said. I'm so glad I found. Dr goldgeier! He gets people better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Dr. Goldgeier is passionate about his patients and level of care. The services he provides are exceptional, and it is clear that he continues to expand his knowledge by keeping up to date with current research and findings related to dermatology. He truly is gifted at his craft and carefully considers individual needs before recommending the most effective procedure. He is trustworthy, reliable and has a dedicated staff who go above and beyond to make patients feel welcome and comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
My experience with Dr. Goldgeier goes back over 35 years. He knows his stuff and can explain it in laymen's terms. We share a similar sense of humor so visits are relaxed. He addresses any issues that I raise. I like the new friends of the practice arrangement. I pay the bill when I leave and submit the paperwork to my high deductible health care plan to receive credit for deductible services. The deductible credit I receive always exceeds the cost of the visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Dr. Goldgeier is more than just a dermatologist, as he's also a Fellow of the American Board of Internal Medicine. In dealing with him, you would think he was a biochemist or other medical scientist. His knowledge and analytical skills are beyond those of most other physicians. I've put him through the rigors concerning my own situation, as I have a background in the sciences, and he came out with flying colors every time. He's someone with whom I consult when my specialists run out of ideas.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Goldgeier for many many years and most recent under the new system that he has taken on. I have to say that I was a little discouraged at the beginning but then came in and was set at ease. The paperwork that was given to me at checkout to send to my Insurance company was pretty much complete! Made things so easy for me! I would highly recommending that if you haven't seen Dr. Goldgeier under his new system that you at least try it once and see...you won't be sorry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Dr. Goldeier has switched to a Family of the Practice method which is a direct set price for a normal visit, including some things not easily covered if you go through insurance. I really appreciate this, along with his professionalism and his commitment of standing by his work. I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
I see Dr goldgeier twice a year for mole checks and i was relieved to know i could have the suspicious mole biopsied on the spot. In the past with insurance rules, i had to wait anxiously for 2 weeks before it could be done. With no extra charge it was taken off and sent to the best lab. And i wont have sleepless nights worrying about that bad mole. Friends of the practice is a great system in my opinion
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Dr. Goldgeier is very knowledgeable, his level of expertise is invaluable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Not impressed with Dr. Goldgeier and his bedside manner. Arrogant. Ended up always seeing his PA who is a delightful woman who is kind, patient and has a sense of humor. The rating for him is 0 and for her a 5. Changing doctors because they stopped taking insurance. They only cater to the upper class now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
Knowledgeable doctor...who is not kind, courteous or professional. I had to ask the nurse for a cover up so I did not have to wait in the exam room half naked. Dr. Goldwater is no longer taking insurance starting January 2017. If you can't afford office visits out of your pocket, you are out of luck. Too bad. Some people cannot afford that. I wouldn't recommend him to another person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
My grandmother, a fit 82-year-old who is strong and dignified, was treated very poorly at her last visit. While he does seem to be a qualified physician, Dr. Goldgeier's arrogance about his abilities edged into the emotionally-abusive when my grandmother voiced her uncertainty about returning. Furthermore, he disrespected and demeaned her, even suggesting she liked this behavior, which disgusts me. His condescending and abusive patriarchal manner is completely unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
My children, wife, parents, and I have trusted Goldgeier for over ten years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Goldgeier, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Goldgeier for many years and he has been a source of great confidence that my skin is in good hands. He is highly knowledgeable, totally professional and a straight forward no nonsense practitioner. If one is the type of person who surrounds oneself with the finest professionals then Dr. Goldgeier is a very smart selection to be included in that group.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Goldgeier?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Goldgeier treats patients.