General Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Glyman, MD
Dr. Mark Glyman, MD is a dentist who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Glyman is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center.

Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery Asso

1775 Village Center Cir Ste 150

Las Vegas, NV 89134

Dr. Mark Glyman, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Glyman

• Facial Surgery
  • Reconstructive Surgery After Head and Neck Cancer Treatment
  • Restoration of Dental Implants
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

1 Board Action
  • Other (9/9/2016)
    Action Taken: Education
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Nevada

• University of California At Los Angeles
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Harvard Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Mass General
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mass General

Dr. Glyman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Glyman has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Glyman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glyman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glyman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glyman to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Glyman's Performance
in North Las Vegas, NV |
I'd be dead without Dr Glyman. I went to around 20 dentists/oral surgeons over an 8 year period, desperate for help. I had to stay on massive amounts of natural immune support just to barely function. I kept saying I had an infection at the site of a serious injury decades before, in my upper jaw. Well, Dr Glyman took about 30 seconds to look at my mouth and say, "You have a bone infection." He was right. When my teeth had been shoved into my upper jaw, I'd rolled in sand after and gotten sand i
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr keeps two sets of records. One for himself with true notes and another cleaned up version for the chart and court. Glyman and Mersha are friends. He is not forthcoming and honest as was my experience and therefor, I would NOT RECOMMEND HIM FOR ANYTHING. I have had to refer myself to an Infectious Disease Practitioner because he was completely unwilling to do anything other than cover his Friend Mersha's mistakes. Ya' gotta watch these good ole boys and run. Go out of state for your work.
in Las Velgas, NV |
The best oral surgeon . . He did my TMJ surgery and in doing so , he found my lung cancer on a chest XRay. He showed compassion and directed me to a surgeon for my lung cancer . He also helped me find an oncologist. Every time I go in his staff have been kind and understanding .. He is helpful in areas that is not in his job requirements .. God bless him .
Las Vegas, NV |
I would not recommend this doctor if they had a choice!! He will not listen and dismiss any concerns that the patient may have. My daughter went to see him to get her wisdom teeth removed. He told her to come back in one year. No other explanation and walked away. She heard other patients complaining it was a waste of their time. My daughter and I felt the same way!! Maybe if she was using private insurance she would've got them removed.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Glyman, MD?
Are you Dr. Glyman?

See our General Surgery Specialist at Sunrise Children’s Hospital

Visit Dr. Glyman

Dr. Glyman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Glyman has admitting privileges