Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD

Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Princeton, NJ and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

The Glasgold Group

American College Of Surgeons
1995
Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
1988
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
1995

Dr. Glasgold?
Dr. Glasgold's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my browlift 15-years ago. I was so pleased with my results that I decided to return when my face and lower eyelids started to show aging signs. My initial consultation went exactly as I expected, PERFECT. Dr. Glasgold explained every procedure he could perform to give me the results I wanted. I decided to go with a facelift and lower blepharoplasty and scheduled my procedure as soon as I could. I expected my procedure to go really well, which it definitely did. Two t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold helped me so much with Botox injections so I knew right where to go for my facelift. As always, Dr. Glasgold and his staff made me feel super comfortable. I was a little concerned about my results looking too "pulled" or too "tight", but that's not the case at all. I look much better, younger and refreshed but not overdone. I would recommend a facelift with Dr. Glasgold to other patients in a heartbeat. The only thing I regret is not having the procedure sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold because I didn't like the appearance of my face and neck. I really looked a lot older than I felt. I've been coming to Dr. Glasgold for Botox injections for over 10-years, so he has my complete trust. He really did a fantastic job. Honestly, I never thought I would like this good. My old neck is gone and my face looks youthful and energetic. I would recommend Dr. Glasgold to other patients. My husband is coming to see him this summer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold is excellent. He came highly recommended by a friend and didn't disappoint. My neck lift procedure went so well. I had no pain or discomfort. I'm one week out from my surgery and am healing really well. I can already see my results: my neck is smooth and refreshed. My decision to have Dr. Mark Glasgold perform my procedure is one I'm really really happy I made. I would absolutely recommend him to patients who are interested in a neck lift procedure. They're the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I had a neck lift with Dr. Mark Glasgold. I made the decision to have the procedure for two reasons: (1) my wife had a similar procedure and was very pleased with her results (2) I felt very comfortable with Dr. Glasgold. I'm two months out and my results look great. The appearance of my neck has improved tremendously. All of the phases of my recovery went well. Everything happened exactly the way Dr. Glasgold said it would. I give Dr. Mark Glasgold and his staff the highest rating possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
About four months ago, I had my first injectable treatment with Dr. Mark Glasgold. Today, I was back in the office for a maintenance treatment. Originally, I chose Dr. Glasgold because of his exceptional reputation. He is widely known in our area, and through online research, I found that his reviews are spectacular. During my initial consultation, I found Dr. Glasgold to be a very kind surgeon, and he explained everything I needed to know about my treatment options. My hope was that I would lo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
After an initial, unsuccessful facelift performed by another surgeon, I was hesitant to move forward with a second surgery. However, after speaking with Dr. Mark Glasgold, I was convinced that an experienced surgeon could make a difference for me. In May, I had my facelift with Dr. Glasgold. Things went beautifully, without any healing issues. I have already recommended Dr. Glasgold to several others, thinking about their own facelift procedure. Remember, only trust your face to someone with ext
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I opted for Dr. Mark Glasgold when I decided on my facelift. My procedure was March 15th and I feel very good about my results, thus far. Dr. Glasgold answered my questions and treated me with complete respect. I have no complaints, and would be comfortable recommending him to anyone I know. A friend of mine had work done with Dr. Glasgold in the past and came out looking so much younger. Since I was getting frustrated with the appearance of my neck, I thought it was time to do this for myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Roughly two months ago, I came to Dr. Glasgold for an upper lid blepharoplasty. My eyelids had been bothering me for years, making me look older than I really was. There was absolutely no pain at all after my surgery. I rested that afternoon then felt great; I did not even need to take the pain medication. Dr. Glasgold is professional and knowledgeable, so I was confident in his skill level. He also speaks very honestly and directly, ensuring his patients understand their personal surgical proce
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold on February 15th and I am so pleased with my total experience. The bottom line is that I wanted to look younger. Dr. Glasgold gave me the information I needed to make an informed decision before deciding on facial surgery. He meticulously explained the techniques in detail. Although it has only been a few weeks, my results are starting to look great and I can see a more youthful jawline appearing. Dr. Glasgold’s office is a well-organized machine, and they
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
About six days ago, I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold. He is very good. Dr. Mark was very professional and really reeled me in, when needed. The best part about my results is that I look so natural. I would hugely recommend Dr. Mark to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold at the end of January. I did a lot of research and read reviews. Everyone around me is doing breast and body, but I wanted experience with the face. I found a measure of comfort looking at Dr. Glasgold’s website and seeing his before/after pictures. I am very happy with my results. I look very much improved but not in an obvious way. Everything looks very natural. The entire staff at Dr. Mark Glasgold’s office is very professional. Recommended fully
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
In February Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my Facelift. A friend recommended Dr. Glasgold and really sang his praises. Once I got to Dr. Glasgold’s office I was very impressed with the level of professionalism of the staff. There was never any pressure. Dr. Glasgold answered all my questions at the consultation. Dr. Glasgold gets my recommendation for sure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
6 weeks ago, Dr. Mark Glasgold did my upperlid bleph. The whole office is very thorough and comforting, which is why I came here. I was nervous about the procedure, since it would be so close to my eyes. However, I knew where I was headed & this year I even felt like I needed to hold my eyes open. It was time. My blepha was actually very easy, and there were no problems. No pain either. I always feel like I am in good hands at the Glasgold Group and I can see a big difference in my appearance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glasgold?

Insurance accepted

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Glasgold treats patients.

Compare Providers