Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Princeton, NJ and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Glasgold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glasgold

Dr. Glasgold?
Dr. Glasgold's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my facelift on November 1, 2019. I had wanted the procedure because I am critical of my appearance. I work in real estate and deal with others a lot, and I felt drained so I looked into facelifts and was recommended Dr. Glasgold by a friend. He turned out to be wonderful and made me and my daughter so comfortable at the consultation. My results were phenomenal, and not only did I look and feel 100%, but everyone that saw me was amazed by the results, saying it looked like I hadn’t gotten any work done at all. Recovery went well, due mostly to me being quite prepared and not leaving the house for a while, and there was no pain whatsoever. Dr. Glasgold was wonderful and I recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my Facelift procedure on November 12, 2019. I found out about the Facelift, and about Dr. Glasgold, through a good friend who had also gotten the procedure done. Further research with before-and-after results and consultation with the Doctor helped me overcome my initial reluctance of getting the procedure. I wanted my neck and lower face tightened up and Dr. Glasgold said that a Facelift would help with this and that I was a good candidate. My experience went well, with no surprises and a great follow-up, and I was able to resume my regular schedule just a few days after the procedure. I highly recommend the Facelift, and Dr. Mark Glasgold, to any interested friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Glasgold was recommended to me by other doctors I have seen, and after researching for nearly 2 years on what I wanted to have done, I went ahead and scheduled a consultation. I really liked his personality and bedside manners, as well, and just struck me as more confident. I wanted to look more refreshed, healthier and not tired-looking. I also wanted to change the texture of my neck and face. Dr. Glasgold recommended a deep plane facelift, which he performed on October 22nd with fantastic results. The pain following surgery was minimal, I was out and about after 3 days. Really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Glasgold and his great staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I've known Dr. Glasgold for a long time, so when I had my sights set on a facial improvement, I knew I could trust him to give me the results I wanted. It's just, you get to a point where you look in the mirror and things you see begin bothering you, which is what happened. I wanted to correct them, and improve the way I look. I had done a bit of research about this facelift surgery, and Dr. Glasgold told me step-by-step what would happen and what it would address, which was exactly what I wanted. I went into my surgery earlier this year expecting an improvement, which turned out exactly as I had expected. It all went smoothly, even recovery which shocked me (I tend to bruise easily) as there was no notable pain after. Though I know it takes more time than 4 months for all results to settle in, I am really happy with the way I look.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my browlift 15-years ago. I was so pleased with my results that I decided to return when my face and lower eyelids started to show aging signs. My initial consultation went exactly as I expected, PERFECT. Dr. Glasgold explained every procedure he could perform to give me the results I wanted. I decided to go with a facelift and lower blepharoplasty and scheduled my procedure as soon as I could. I expected my procedure to go really well, which it definitely did. Two t
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold helped me so much with Botox injections so I knew right where to go for my facelift. As always, Dr. Glasgold and his staff made me feel super comfortable. I was a little concerned about my results looking too "pulled" or too "tight", but that's not the case at all. I look much better, younger and refreshed but not overdone. I would recommend a facelift with Dr. Glasgold to other patients in a heartbeat. The only thing I regret is not having the procedure sooner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold because I didn't like the appearance of my face and neck. I really looked a lot older than I felt. I've been coming to Dr. Glasgold for Botox injections for over 10-years, so he has my complete trust. He really did a fantastic job. Honestly, I never thought I would like this good. My old neck is gone and my face looks youthful and energetic. I would recommend Dr. Glasgold to other patients. My husband is coming to see him this summer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold is excellent. He came highly recommended by a friend and didn't disappoint. My neck lift procedure went so well. I had no pain or discomfort. I'm one week out from my surgery and am healing really well. I can already see my results: my neck is smooth and refreshed. My decision to have Dr. Mark Glasgold perform my procedure is one I'm really really happy I made. I would absolutely recommend him to patients who are interested in a neck lift procedure. They're the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I had a neck lift with Dr. Mark Glasgold. I made the decision to have the procedure for two reasons: (1) my wife had a similar procedure and was very pleased with her results (2) I felt very comfortable with Dr. Glasgold. I'm two months out and my results look great. The appearance of my neck has improved tremendously. All of the phases of my recovery went well. Everything happened exactly the way Dr. Glasgold said it would. I give Dr. Mark Glasgold and his staff the highest rating possible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
About four months ago, I had my first injectable treatment with Dr. Mark Glasgold. Today, I was back in the office for a maintenance treatment. Originally, I chose Dr. Glasgold because of his exceptional reputation. He is widely known in our area, and through online research, I found that his reviews are spectacular. During my initial consultation, I found Dr. Glasgold to be a very kind surgeon, and he explained everything I needed to know about my treatment options. My hope was that I would lo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glasgold?

Dr. Glasgold accepts

Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
1988
Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College

• Russian

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Glasgold treats patients.

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average