Dr. Mark J. Glasgold, MD

Dr. Mark J. Glasgold, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male | 54 years old

13 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Glasgold specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and practices in Highland Park, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Glasgold? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Glasgold's Experience

See how Dr. Glasgold's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glasgold

Dr. Glasgold accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Glasgold has admitting privileges.

Dr. Glasgold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glasgold to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Glasgold's Performance
in San Jose, CA |
About six days ago, I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold. He is very good. Dr. Mark was very professional and really reeled me in, when needed. The best part about my results is that I look so natural. I would hugely recommend Dr. Mark to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure.
in New York City, NY |
I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold at the end of January. I did a lot of research and read reviews. Everyone around me is doing breast and body, but I wanted experience with the face. I found a measure of comfort looking at Dr. Glasgold’s website and seeing his before/after pictures. I am very happy with my results. I look very much improved but not in an obvious way. Everything looks very natural. The entire staff at Dr. Mark Glasgold’s office is very professional. Recommended fully
in Piscataway, NJ |
In February Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my Facelift. A friend recommended Dr. Glasgold and really sang his praises. Once I got to Dr. Glasgold’s office I was very impressed with the level of professionalism of the staff. There was never any pressure. Dr. Glasgold answered all my questions at the consultation. Dr. Glasgold gets my recommendation for sure!
in Highland Park, NJ |
6 weeks ago, Dr. Mark Glasgold did my upperlid bleph. The whole office is very thorough and comforting, which is why I came here. I was nervous about the procedure, since it would be so close to my eyes. However, I knew where I was headed & this year I even felt like I needed to hold my eyes open. It was time. My blepha was actually very easy, and there were no problems. No pain either. I always feel like I am in good hands at the Glasgold Group and I can see a big difference in my appearance.
Have you seen Dr. Mark J. Glasgold, MD?
Are you Dr. Glasgold?

Compare Dr. Glasgold

Dr. Glasgold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Glasgold has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glasgold's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology

Dr. Glasgold does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Glasgold and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1988

Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital

Completed in 1995

American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
        American Academy Of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
        American Academy Of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
        American College Of Surgeons

Dr. Glasgold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glasgold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery