Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD

Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Princeton, NJ and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Glasgold to book an appointment.

Glasgold Group

New Patient?
Glasgold Group4390 Us Highway 1 Ste 100 Princeton, NJ 08540

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Glasgold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glasgold

4.5

Dr. Glasgold?
I will be brief! Dr. Mark Glasgold is simply the best. He came highly recommended to me and I am extremely happy with my entire experience. Therefore, I highly recommend him and his entire staff. If you are in the market don't wait, call and schedule your consultation immediately. Happily submitted,
  • Long wait times
RTC – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Very professional. Superlative in his field! He really studies the facial structure and proceeds with suggestions to enhance one’s beauty. Extremely satisfied with his expertise!
Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I had a lower facelift with bad results. I have weird looking puffs on the sides of my mouth.Doctor tried to correct it a year later by using Liposuction and it’s worse. Created indentations and I still have big puffs on the sides of my face. One side is bigger than the other. I’ve been to a few other plastic surgeons to have it fixed and they’re afraid to touch it. They do not understand what the puffs are from.
Deborah – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I decided to go to Dr. Mark Glasgold last year, after researching his online reviews and website. Dr Glasgold does the type of face lift I wanted, a deep plane face lift. During my first appointment, Dr. Glasgold was very nice, answered all my questions and he made me feel very comfortable. He was very honest and realistic as to what should be done and expertly guided me through the process. Dr Glasgold is a very talented, thorough, and professional. His follow up care was excellent. The staff was excellent as well. I am extremely happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr Glasgold.
Linda M. – Mar 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Glasgold is knowledgeable and confident in the medical and aesthetic procedures he performs which makes me feel comfortable and at ease. He is realistic in his recommendations and is a great patient advisor. He is truly” the guru of the aging face”. I have recommended multiple friends to Dr. Mark over the years who feel the same. Five stars plus!
Mar 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my facelift on October 15, 2019. I got the facelift because I didn’t like what I saw in the mirror, particularly in my neck area. I did some general research and was consistently impressed by Dr. Glasgold from both consultations. I canceled all other consultations and went with him, and he exceeded my expectations. There was so little pain I only took medication once, the scarring is practically nonexistent, and it looks so natural. The office setting is great and I love both the staff and the ease of having the operation in the clinic. I absolutely recommend Dr. Glasgold, without a doubt.
Sophia Walker – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my facelift on November 1, 2019. I had wanted the procedure because I am critical of my appearance. I work in real estate and deal with others a lot, and I felt drained so I looked into facelifts and was recommended Dr. Glasgold by a friend. He turned out to be wonderful and made me and my daughter so comfortable at the consultation. My results were phenomenal, and not only did I look and feel 100%, but everyone that saw me was amazed by the results, saying it looked like I hadn’t gotten any work done at all. Recovery went well, due mostly to me being quite prepared and not leaving the house for a while, and there was no pain whatsoever. Dr. Glasgold was wonderful and I recommend him to anyone.
Laurene Devich – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my Facelift procedure on November 12, 2019. I found out about the Facelift, and about Dr. Glasgold, through a good friend who had also gotten the procedure done. Further research with before-and-after results and consultation with the Doctor helped me overcome my initial reluctance of getting the procedure. I wanted my neck and lower face tightened up and Dr. Glasgold said that a Facelift would help with this and that I was a good candidate. My experience went well, with no surprises and a great follow-up, and I was able to resume my regular schedule just a few days after the procedure. I highly recommend the Facelift, and Dr. Mark Glasgold, to any interested friends.
Kirbie Pierre – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Glasgold was recommended to me by other doctors I have seen, and after researching for nearly 2 years on what I wanted to have done, I went ahead and scheduled a consultation. I really liked his personality and bedside manners, as well, and just struck me as more confident. I wanted to look more refreshed, healthier and not tired-looking. I also wanted to change the texture of my neck and face. Dr. Glasgold recommended a deep plane facelift, which he performed on October 22nd with fantastic results. The pain following surgery was minimal, I was out and about after 3 days. Really enjoyed my experience with Dr. Glasgold and his great staff.
Shelli Garretson – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I've known Dr. Glasgold for a long time, so when I had my sights set on a facial improvement, I knew I could trust him to give me the results I wanted. It's just, you get to a point where you look in the mirror and things you see begin bothering you, which is what happened. I wanted to correct them, and improve the way I look. I had done a bit of research about this facelift surgery, and Dr. Glasgold told me step-by-step what would happen and what it would address, which was exactly what I wanted. I went into my surgery earlier this year expecting an improvement, which turned out exactly as I had expected. It all went smoothly, even recovery which shocked me (I tend to bruise easily) as there was no notable pain after. Though I know it takes more time than 4 months for all results to settle in, I am really happy with the way I look.
Melinda Dormier – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold performed my browlift 15-years ago. I was so pleased with my results that I decided to return when my face and lower eyelids started to show aging signs. My initial consultation went exactly as I expected, PERFECT. Dr. Glasgold explained every procedure he could perform to give me the results I wanted. I decided to go with a facelift and lower blepharoplasty and scheduled my procedure as soon as I could. I expected my procedure to go really well, which it definitely did. Two t
Raymond C. Boswell in Princeton, NJ – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold helped me so much with Botox injections so I knew right where to go for my facelift. As always, Dr. Glasgold and his staff made me feel super comfortable. I was a little concerned about my results looking too "pulled" or too "tight", but that's not the case at all. I look much better, younger and refreshed but not overdone. I would recommend a facelift with Dr. Glasgold to other patients in a heartbeat. The only thing I regret is not having the procedure sooner.
Isabel Jordana in Princeton, NJ – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I decided to have a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold because I didn't like the appearance of my face and neck. I really looked a lot older than I felt. I've been coming to Dr. Glasgold for Botox injections for over 10-years, so he has my complete trust. He really did a fantastic job. Honestly, I never thought I would like this good. My old neck is gone and my face looks youthful and energetic. I would recommend Dr. Glasgold to other patients. My husband is coming to see him this summer.
Gloria Auza in Miami – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Dr. Mark Glasgold is excellent. He came highly recommended by a friend and didn't disappoint. My neck lift procedure went so well. I had no pain or discomfort. I'm one week out from my surgery and am healing really well. I can already see my results: my neck is smooth and refreshed. My decision to have Dr. Mark Glasgold perform my procedure is one I'm really really happy I made. I would absolutely recommend him to patients who are interested in a neck lift procedure. They're the best!
Delia Borna in Miami – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I had a neck lift with Dr. Mark Glasgold. I made the decision to have the procedure for two reasons: (1) my wife had a similar procedure and was very pleased with her results (2) I felt very comfortable with Dr. Glasgold. I'm two months out and my results look great. The appearance of my neck has improved tremendously. All of the phases of my recovery went well. Everything happened exactly the way Dr. Glasgold said it would. I give Dr. Mark Glasgold and his staff the highest rating possible!
Joseph Itsuki in Miami – Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
About four months ago, I had my first injectable treatment with Dr. Mark Glasgold. Today, I was back in the office for a maintenance treatment. Originally, I chose Dr. Glasgold because of his exceptional reputation. He is widely known in our area, and through online research, I found that his reviews are spectacular. During my initial consultation, I found Dr. Glasgold to be a very kind surgeon, and he explained everything I needed to know about my treatment options. My hope was that I would lo
Terry B. Sinha in Highland Park, NJ 08904 – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
After an initial, unsuccessful facelift performed by another surgeon, I was hesitant to move forward with a second surgery. However, after speaking with Dr. Mark Glasgold, I was convinced that an experienced surgeon could make a difference for me. In May, I had my facelift with Dr. Glasgold. Things went beautifully, without any healing issues. I have already recommended Dr. Glasgold to several others, thinking about their own facelift procedure. Remember, only trust your face to someone with ext
Nicole Costello in Highland Park, NJ – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I opted for Dr. Mark Glasgold when I decided on my facelift. My procedure was March 15th and I feel very good about my results, thus far. Dr. Glasgold answered my questions and treated me with complete respect. I have no complaints, and would be comfortable recommending him to anyone I know. A friend of mine had work done with Dr. Glasgold in the past and came out looking so much younger. Since I was getting frustrated with the appearance of my neck, I thought it was time to do this for myself.
Katherine S in Highland Park, New Jersey – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
Roughly two months ago, I came to Dr. Glasgold for an upper lid blepharoplasty. My eyelids had been bothering me for years, making me look older than I really was. There was absolutely no pain at all after my surgery. I rested that afternoon then felt great; I did not even need to take the pain medication. Dr. Glasgold is professional and knowledgeable, so I was confident in his skill level. He also speaks very honestly and directly, ensuring his patients understand their personal surgical proce
Michelle in Highland Park, NJ – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?
I had a facelift with Dr. Mark Glasgold on February 15th and I am so pleased with my total experience. The bottom line is that I wanted to look younger. Dr. Glasgold gave me the information I needed to make an informed decision before deciding on facial surgery. He meticulously explained the techniques in detail. Although it has only been a few weeks, my results are starting to look great and I can see a more youthful jawline appearing. Dr. Glasgold’s office is a well-organized machine, and they
Erica J. in Highland Park, NJ – Apr 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Glasgold, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glasgold?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey