Dr. Mark Funt, DMD

Dr. Mark Funt, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Funt, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Elkins Park, PA. He graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

401 Township Line Rd # C

Elkins Park, PA 19027

• CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Funt

See how frequently Dr. Funt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Paracentesis
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Funt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Funt "I believe patient education is essential to providing excellent care. I take the time to get to know my patients and inform them about their specific condition and procedure so that they feel safe and comfortable throughout their entire treatment."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Jaw Cyst
  • Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Sinus Disorders
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Pennsylvania State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medical College of Pennsylvania
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Dr. Funt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Funt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Funt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Funt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Funt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Funt to family and friends
based on 41 total reviews (12 with comments)

Dr. Funt's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Doylestown
Dr. Funt was extremely gentle with extracting a tooth from my 83 year mother , who just had a 2nd tooth removed within the space of a couple months, She was hoping to have Dr. Mogyoros again, but due to scheduling she opted for Dr. Funt, she again was was well pleased. No pain, no worries, fast and...more
in Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Dr. Funt for the excellent care I received during my recent urgent procedure. Not only was my procedure handled very smoothly and as quickly as possible, but my anxieties were addressed as well. I appreciate everything! This is the second time I have had a five star experience in your...more

It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Bill. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.

in Philadelphia, PA
Thank you Dr. Funt for your gentle approach. I was very anxious for my procedure and you calmed me completely. It was a pain free procedure. Thank you again. R. Albanese

Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.

in Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Mark Funt puts you puts to at ease and is very gentle and professional.

Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.

in Elkins Park, PA
This morning your office lost a potential customer (my mother) when an extremely rude and misinformed front office person incorrectly stated that the initial visit was not covered by Medicare.