Dr. Mark Funt, DMD

Dr. Mark Funt, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Funt, DMD is a dentist who practices in Elkins Park, PA. He is 67 years old. Dr. Funt is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health, Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia and Jeanes Hospital.

401 Township Line Rd # C

Elkins Park, PA 19027

• CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Funt

See how frequently Dr. Funt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Paracentesis
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Funt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Funt "I believe patient education is essential to providing excellent care. I take the time to get to know my patients and inform them about their specific condition and procedure so that they feel safe and comfortable throughout their entire treatment."

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Paracentesis
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Pennsylvania State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medical College of Pennsylvania
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Dr. Funt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Funt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Funt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Funt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Funt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Funt to family and friends
Dr. Funt's Performance
in Doylestown |
Dr. Funt was extremely gentle with extracting a tooth from my 83 year mother , who just had a 2nd tooth removed within the space of a couple months, She was hoping to have Dr. Mogyoros again, but due to scheduling she opted for Dr. Funt, she again was was well pleased. No pain, no worries, fast and gentle.. My mother really loved Bernadette who assisted Dr. Funt, she welcomed her and calmed her, even spoke Italian with her, she was very thorough with all instructions. Great experience.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Thank you Dr. Funt for the excellent care I received during my recent urgent procedure. Not only was my procedure handled very smoothly and as quickly as possible, but my anxieties were addressed as well. I appreciate everything! This is the second time I have had a five star experience in your office . For my sake I hope it's the last but if not I know I'm in the best place!
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible, Bill. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Thank you Dr. Funt for your gentle approach. I was very anxious for my procedure and you calmed me completely. It was a pain free procedure. Thank you again. R. Albanese
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Mark Funt puts you puts to at ease and is very gentle and professional.
Your kind words have made our day! Thank you for being such a wonderful patient.
in Elkins Park, PA |
This morning your office lost a potential customer (my mother) when an extremely rude and misinformed front office person incorrectly stated that the initial visit was not covered by Medicare.
in Jenkintown, Pa |
Went to Dr. Funt to have molar removed after cap broke off. He prepared me for extraction and was fast, gentle and a very kind gentleman. Have to go back Weds, at his request to see how socket is healing. After surgery I had no problems. Thank you Dr. Funt! Lois
Thank you for the wonderful review, Lois. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Very patient, kind and empathetic oral surgeon.
in Elkridge, MD |
I recently had all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled here and it was great... they explained everything to me and did everything pretty fast
in Oreland, PA |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Funt and his staff. A few weeks ago, Dr. Funt removed my youngest child's wisdom teeth, plus 3 extra teeth, and it was not an simple surgery. He and his entire staff were thorough, compassionate and caring through the whole process. He called the day after surgery to check on her & the follow up appts were very thorough. Dr. Funt also took care of two of my other children's wisdom teeth and my own (20 years ago). Great office, great doctors!!
in Philadelphia, PA |
I had to get a tooth pulled, and having never had that done before was beyond nervous. Dr. Funt and the whole staff were great. He was friendly, did his best to put me at ease, and he and the dental assistant explained everything to me before and during the procedure. I appreciated that they tried to distract me during the more uncomfortable moments, and continually checked in to be sure I wasn't in pain. I would recommend them without reservation.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Overall, Dr. Funt and office staff were professional and friendly. They took the time to thoroughly explain the dental procedure to be done. I would definitely recommend this office to family and friends.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Overall great staff,friendly,professional, I couldn't of been treated any better! Dr.funt keeps you wellinfromed of his plan . This was mostly painless and I had a lot of work done. Thank you for a good overall experience, John W.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Funt, DMD?

See our Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Funt