Dr. Mark E. Freeman, MD

Dr. Mark E. Freeman, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Freeman Plastic Surgery 3760 Washington Pkwy, Idaho Falls, ID 83404 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Mark E. Freeman is an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon at his practice, Freeman Plastic Surgery. He trained at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic and now specializes in cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts and body. Popular options include facelift, breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery as well as non-surgical treatments like CoolSculpting and Botox.Read more

Dr. Freeman's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Freeman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Freeman

Dr. Freeman accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Freeman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Freeman

Dr. Freeman's Review Details
4.8 based on 17 responses
Experience with Dr. Freeman
Dr. Freeman's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (13)
in Idaho Falls, Idaho |
You would have to travel to California to find a surgeon with skills equal to Dr Freeman. He is an extremely gifted surgeon.
in Idaho Falls, Idaho |
I have been both a patient and also have cared for Dr Freeman's patients post operatively. As a patient I found Dr Freeman to be professional and his demeanor put me at ease. I felt he took the time to answer all my questions and gave me realistic expectations regarding my procedure. I find the office staff and practitioners to be friendly and proficient. Dr Freeman is on the cutting edge using state of the art equipment for in office procedures. He is confidential and caring with his patients
in Rigby, ID |
What an amazing Staff Dr. Freeman has. They have so many fun procedures. I had surgery and then had a skin analysis. I can't believe the things I found out about skin that I had NO idea! . I loved that I had surgery with Dr. Freeman but it didn't end there, Kim was so fun to talk to and referred me to the Medspa side. She talked about the procedures so highly that I could wait to try them! I wish I could work there, they make it so comfortable and they all speak highly of eachother!
in Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr. Freeman is an amazing Doctor. I got a breast augmentation from him and I couldn't be happier. Very professional and passionate Doctor. He cares about each patient and checks in often after the surgery, he even texted me! highly recommend him to anyone looking to enhance their looks. If you are looking for a med spa, there's no better place. Amy is absolutely AMAZING! I wouldn't choose anywhere else. If you demand the very best go to Freeman's plastic surgery and med spa
in Rexburg, Idaho |
I have always enjoyed the services I've received at Dr. Freeman's Plastic Surgery Center. The staff are all so very helpful in understanding my concerns and do a great job with providing me as a patient the personal care and instruction I seek. I would recommend Dr. Freeman and his staff to all my family and friends due to their extent knowledge and expertise in this field of practice.
I had a breast lift with an augmentation and an abdominaplasty with liposuction to the flanks. He did an amazing job. I am very happy with the result! I had a small complication of delayed wound healing on my tummy tuck incision and He has been so caring and has done everything to inform me about what's going on and what he will do to help me and fix the problem. He has a very positive energy and cares about each patient. I'm glad I chose him as he is very talented. Glad I didn't go to Utah!
Have you seen Dr. Mark E. Freeman, MD?
Are you Dr. Mark E. Freeman, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Freeman

• Hair Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

University of Florida

Graduated in 1998

Mayo Medical School
    Mayo Clinc
    Samford University

Dr. Freeman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Freeman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Freeman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Freeman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Freeman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Freeman's Care Philosophy