Dr. Mark A. Freeborn, MD

Dr. Mark A. Freeborn, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/prov/Y/P/V/YPVNC_w120h160_v13968.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Mark A. Freeborn, MD, Kirkland, WA, Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery • Male • Age 43

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Freeborn

Dr. Mark A. Freeborn, MD
Are you Dr. Freeborn?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.3
  • 28 responses
  • 5 reviews
1 5 28

4.3 out of 5

More Details

- in Lynnwood, WA |

Dr. Freeborn performed surgery on my back for spinal stenosis and herniated disc in my lower back. I stayed overnight after surgery and returned home the next day. Words cannot describe how grateful I am to Dr. Freeborn for his astute medical expertise and professional medical abilities! It is with great pride that I strongly recommend him for your medical issues! Dr. Freeborn truly represents the "Standard for Excellence" in the Medical Industry!

- in Everett, WA |

I saw Dr. Freeborn for a ACDF procedure. I had a life threatening complication after the procedure, it was Dr. Freeborn's quick and decisive actions that saved my life.

-Woodinville, WA |

After suffering with pain for 3 years, and barely able to walk, I went to see a neurosurgeon. I was told I needed extensive surgery that would require 3 months of being in a back brace. I went to see Dr. Freeborn for a second appointment. He agreed with the problem I had, but told me he could help me with much less invasive surgery. After my surgery I was walking with a normal gait and no more leg pain later the same day. I highly recommend Dr. Freeborn. (And his staff is wonderful too!)

1 out of 5
- in Kirkland, WA |

I was referred to Dr. Freeborn and I have had 2 visits and I have not met him yet. I met his Physician's Assistant. I found this ok for the first meeting but after I had an MRI and came back for the results to be discussed I STILL did not meet Dr. Freeborn.I had several questions I wanted to have answered by a person who has performed surgeries but instead I got a person who went to school for half the time. The answers I received I could have gotten from Web MD Signed Extremely Disappointed.

- in Everett, WA |

Dr. Freeborn was extremely attentive to both my needs (a bulging disc in need of surgery) and my son's (a 4 year old bored in the doctors office). I go in for surgery with him later this month and can't wait to see how great I feel after he helps me. He is insanely nice and very knowledgeable in his practice of spinal care. His staff was extremely friendly as well, treating my son like royalty during our visit while I got X-rayed & examined.You won't be disappointed if you see Dr. Mark Freeborn.

Flag Comment

Find the Right Doctor For You.

Dr. Samuel S. Koo, MD
0.28 miles away
Dr. Addison T. Stone, MD
Orthopedic Spine Surgery
0.25 miles away
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.