Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mark Francis, MD
Dr. Mark Francis, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 64 years old. Dr. Francis is affiliated with Tomball Regional Medical Center and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.

Houston Office

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Francis

Dr. Francis' Experience

Dr. Francis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Francis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Baylor College Of Med
  • Marshall University School Of Med

Dr. Francis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Francis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Francis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Francis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Francis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Francis to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Francis' Performance
    GOOD
in Houston, TX |
i have been a patient of Dr. Francis for over 20 years and he has always taken his time with me and listened to my issues. My husband and a daughter of mine also are his patients. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a doctor who cares.
Tomball, TX |
Never in my life have I experienced such a rude staff each time I call or go for an appt. When I called for questions about a new medication I was unsure about, the nurse, Jackie, basically made me feel bad about asking such a dumb question and that I should just do what the Dr said. She made me feel bad for trying to take charge of my health. Although Dr. Francis is average, his rude staff is the reason I found a new Dr. This is something that can be fixed, so I hope my review helps them.
Spring, TX |
My "physical" this year lasted less than 4 minutes. He came in, ordered a blood draw, looked in my mouth and listened to my heart, then reviewed my standing prescriptions. Done. Two months later I received a notice he was firing me as a client because my pharmacy had not dispensed some of my medication as he had written. Seems to me he would have fired the pharmacy, not me. Dr. Francis seems to have taken a hypocritic oath instead of the Hippocratic one.
in Tomball, TX |
Dr Francis is a great doctor. However the office women forget that they are typists, not physicians. They have this smug, don't waste my time attitude. They're glorified secretaries, just smile, take my information, and shut up. If I want attitude I'll call my ex wife, keep in mind it's my money that goes in your paycheck, act accordingly.
in Spring, TX |
I found Dr. Francis to be competent, professional and compassionate. So many doctors these days don't have a bedside manner or are too rushed to talk out the problem. You can tell that he is genuinely concerned and wants to help you get better.
Spring, TX |
The office staff is a problem. They don't seem to have any care or concern and are lackadaisical about helping patients. A good doctor is not enough if he doesn't have the appropriate staff to support him. This staff is always making the patient jump through hoops to get what is needed. They need to take some initiative to take care of the doctors patients and get some empathy. Ladies, someday you will be on the receiving end of this kind of care. Hope you enjoy it.
in Cypress, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Francis for probably 20 years. He is a great doctor. Unfortunately his staff stinks, and for that reason, and that reason alone, I will sadly be looking for another doctor. The front office staff is unpleasant, and that's being generous.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Francis, MD?
Are you Dr. Francis?