Spine Physiatry  |
Dr. Mark Fishman, DO
Dr. Mark Fishman, DO is a spine physiatry doctor who practices in Miramar, FL. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Fishman is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar.

South Florida Spine & Sports Specialists

3000 SW 148th Ave Ste 115

Miramar, FL 33027

• Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Fishman

As a Board Certified and Fellowship trained specialist, Dr. Fishman practices state-of-the-art diagnostic, conservative, and interventional spine medicine in order to increase mobility and function and maximize treatment outcomes.

Dr. Fishman's Experience

Dr. Fishman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Spine Physiatry

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Facet Syndrome
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc

• New York University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Florida Spine Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Fishman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fishman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fishman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fishman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fishman to family and friends
Dr. Fishman's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
I'm not normally comfortable with writing reviews but I can't say enough good things about Dr. Fishman and his staff. Dr. Fishman is extremely knowledgeable and highly personable. He recommended several therapies that really worked including physical therapy with his excellent PTs. Thank you Dr. Fishman and staff for bringing me lasting relief and real solutions to my back issues.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Fishman takes time and listens to you. He asks questions, orders tests, and explains what he is doing and the results. He is so kind and never makes you feel rushed. I feel that my experience with him was excellent.
ft lauderdale, fl |
Dr Fishman always listened to what I had to say about my condition. He never rushed treatment and he took his time during each follow up appointment. I never felt rushed or like a number. He seemed genuinely concerned for my well being and wanted the best outcome.
in Miami, FL |
Service was great. He was very friendly and caring. I felt really comfortable in his care. I would definitely recommend going to him.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Mark Fishman is the BEST!!! So caring and helpful, and gives great cortisone shorts. I would have no quality of life without him.
in Boynton Beach, Fl |
Dr. Fishman treated me with utmost patience, care and respect. Unlike other doctors, Dr. Fishman explains his procedures (such as the EMG) in layman's terms so that the patient is under no stress and is has no need to be afraid. His warm smile is authentic and his willingness to help the patient is commendable. His staff is professional and go out of their way to schedule appointments.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Fishman treated me two years ago for back pain (bulging Disc) not one problem or pain since. I put my trust in him 100% . I am revisiting his office for a new aliment which I know he will help me.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Fishman is kind, compassionate, super easy going and easy to talk to. I have chronic incapacitating back pain and have received excellent advice and treatment. Life is so much better! His staff is polite and professional; they always answer the phone and schedule my appointments easily.
in Plantation, FL |
Dr. Fishman has an incredible medical practice that has really helped. He and his office staff have helped me manage a very painful back injury with great success. Dr. Fishman himself is very kind and knowledgeable, and I only have positive things to say about him. The rest of the office staff is also fantastic, from the physical therapists, Marcus and Eddie, to the front office staff, like Maribel -- just a great overall practice. Highly recommended if you're in need!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fishman has made a positive difference in my life. He is a caring outstanding physician. He has my highest recommendation.
in Plantation, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Fishman for many many years. Dr Fishman has great bedside manner and always takes time to actually assess my back/neck pain. He is great at giving suggestions to treatments he feels will help and takes the time to make sure I always understand what the procedure is and possible outcomes. I trust that Dr Fishman is always looking out for my best interest as his patient. Dr Fishmans office is clean, modern, and front desk staff have always been polite.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Nice office wonderful doctor I felt like he really cared about me.if your thinking about using him as your doctor he is great.
East Windsor, NJ |
We are from NJ and were spending time with our daughter and family when my back began to hurt so badly I could not walk with out assistance. I was looking for a physiatrist who could help me manage the pain. Dr. Fishman was outstanding, he listened to what I had to say and ordered an MRI after looking at my x-rays. I had my MRI within 2 days of seeing Dr. Fishman. Within a week I was scheduled for my injections. Within 10 days I was able to walk without pain. Thank You Dr. Fishman
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
My daughter and I were in a car accident in December 2016. Until we found Dr. Fishman in February, 2017, we suffered with injuries that another orthopedic doctor didn't even acknowledge or find. He & associate, Dr. Romero, WERE/ARE FANTASTIC! Both doctors addressed our conditions with personal attention, care and concern. Their office staff is superior and we cannot thank Marcos and Eddie enough for their patience during therapy. THERE IS NO OTHER ORTHOPEDIC OFFICE WE WOULD CONSIDER! 10 STARS
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
i was in extreme pain down my right leg when a friend who had the same problem recommended Dr. Fishman. i was given an appointment the next day. He took x-rays and examined me and asked all the right questions. i had gone in with an fixed idea of what i wanted done (the same as was done for my friend) however due to medicine (he explained) that could not be done. He had me go to rehab and much to my surprise i was without pain in 3 weeks.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Fishman is very passionate about his work. He listens to your issues. You don't feel rushed at all. When he explains his diagnosis you can understand his explanation. He even showed me a model of my issue. I knew exactly what to expect during certain procedures. Dr. Fishman will not prescribe or do anything just because the book says to. I felt very comfortable working with him. His physical therapy staff is awesome too. Thank you for making me feel better.
in Miramar, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Fishman for over 10 years. He has been instrumental in my total recovery from back surgery and being healthy and energetic. He has great bedside manners, the ones you rarely see nowadays…. He is confident in sharing with you good or bad news and help you every step of the way to get you back to where you need or want to be. I consider myself a very picky patient and he supersedes my expectations each and every time. I love his new office too!!
in Davie, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Fishman for some time at his past location and just saw him at his new location. I would say hands down Dr. Fishman is the nicest doctor I have ever met, caring, and thoughtful, and very knowledgeable. The new location is gorgeous and he seems very comfortable there now in his new surroundings. He has sent me to other specialists making sure I get the care that I need. I recommend him highly to anyone who needs a good orthopedic doctor.
in Doral fl |
Excellent care and sincere appreciation to help patients
in Pembroke Pines |
Dr Fishman is a highly skilled, knowledgeable physician who also is compassionste and very kind. He will always take time to explain medical issues as well as accommodate patients.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
When you walk into South Florida Spine and Sports Specialist you notice the difference from other Doctors offices. The staff is polite, caring, timely and well organized. They're committed in providing the Best healthcare possible. KUDOS to Drs. Fishman and Romero.
in Ft Lauderdale FL |
I cannot say enough about Doctor Fishman. He is a kind compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients like old time doctors used to do. When I first went to see him I was having tremendous back pain. He listened to all my complaints of pain and was able to diagnose what was causing the pain, what my options were and suggested what he thought would be the best for me. I highly recommended doctor Fishman.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fishman is very clear on his treatments and ensures we as his patients fully understand all prescribed treatment plans, preventative care and prescribed medicines. His manner is one for respect and caring of others. He is certainly the best doctor I have ever had. I recommend him to everyone I know and meet with conditions he may be able to help with. Absolutely a stand up man.he has been my specialist for ablution 7 years now.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Fishman is absolutely fantastic! I have been a patient of his for 5 years and he is by far the best in his field. His new practice is state of the art and gorgeous. I love that the PT facility is large and spacious and right on premise. His staff is so warm and friendly too. I highly recommend Dr Fishman ( as always).
Weston, FL |
Dr. Fishman is a highly skilled physiatrist with a wonderful manner. He takes time to get to understand your situation and to know you as a person. He has a beautiful new office with a very friendly staff.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I never meet a doctor that remembers all his patients first name without looking at the chart. And I had NEVER heard of a doctor that personally calls his patients to see how they are doing!!! Dr. Fishman, is the BEST!!!!
in Hialeah, FL |
I was suffering from sciatica pain in my leg and lower back. Dr Fishman was very compassionate and knowledgeable about my condition. With his help and treatment I am back to my normal activities and feeling great.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The care I have received from Dr. Fishman in the past 10 years is exceptional. He spends as much time as I need to explain my condition and for him to provide/explain available options to remedy. He is patient, understanding, and a great listener. All the medical advice he has provided has served to improve my condition and quality of life. I would not use any other Doctor!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Fishman is incredibly patient and knowledgeable. Always willing to answer any and all questions, always returns calls in a timely manner. I have recommended him to several co-workers, and would gladly recommend him again.
in Weston FL |
Amazing experience overall. Dr. Fishman takes the time to listen to the patient and understand the problem.
in Hollywood, FL |
Absolutely the most caring and personable Dr. I have ever seen. Dr. Fishman is very knowledgeable and explains in detail his diagnosis and the prognosis for me. Dr. Fishman is relentless in his efforts to make my life better by the use of medication, noninvasive outpatient procedures and therapy. Do yourself a favor, let Dr. Fishman help you and I promise you wont be disappointed as he will take the time to go over his testing, listen to your concerns and most impressive personally follow up.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Great doctor. Takes the time to listen to you.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
has the best bedisde manner!
in Pembroke Pines, Fl |
My favorite doctor, he's very thorough easy to talk to & give's you time to discuss your questions.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Fishman is a great doctor. He understands the patient's needs. He got us in to see him quickly so we could get a diagnosis as soon as possible in order to start therapy right away. His staff is caring and in our experience so far has been efficient.
in Davie,FL |
I would highly recommend Dr.Mark Fishman to any family members or friends that needed to have a consultation along with treatment options for lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain.I was referred to Dr.Fishman back in January of 2011 for a consultation for my lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain.His treatment options included physical therapy,massages,epidoral nerve block injections,medications and surgery if needed.Thank you for all of your treatment care and advise over the years.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
For 3 years been taking meds for Neuropathy, but my back not getting any better. Decided to seek 2nd opinion, and Dr Fishman was suggested. He has the best attitude and manner I have seen in a doctor in a long time. He discovered I have major arthritis and inflammation in between my vetrebras and we decided on injection. I am 2 weeks out, and for the first time in over year not having to wake up to back pain. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Miami Lakes, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Fishman for several years now and he always makes me feel very comfortable. He cares for his patients. He is never in a hurry and always has time to listen which is hard to find a DR who does these days. He takes his time to explain different alternatives for medical treatments and will recommend the best one for you. I always recommend him to family and friends who are looking for a specialist in his field. Very trustworthy!
in Weston, FL |
Dr Fishman is teriffic. He is extremely competent, thorough, patient with a pleasing personality.
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Fishman has definitely had an impact on me. I suffered a spinal injury which affected me for almost a year. With therapy, and minimally invasive care, he's brought me back to active life. It has been and continues to be a pleasure trusting him with my spine in search of better treatment strategies.
in Miramar, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Fishman because he listen to his patients and shows that he care about their needs.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Fishman and his office staff have been extremely helpful, courteous and very professional .
in Sunrise, FL |
This was the most wonderful experience from beginning to end. The level of attention given from the moment you walked into the office up to saying your goodbyes is was absolutely amazing! Dr. Fishman made me feel very comfortable with the treatment discussed and he is a very sweet doctor, very attentive and great with answering any questions i had. Thank you very much for everything!
in Boca Raton, Florida |
Dr. Fishman is a true professional. He is caring and thoughtful and takes a personal interest in you and your healthcare. He is warm and kind and most of all honest. He will tell u the truth always. If he cannot help you he will be forthright and tell you just that. I had several procedures done and with great success. Dr. Fishman is the best!!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Fishman treated me like a human being with respect and dignity. He really cares about his patients because he takes his time to analize your medical issues and explain you the different alternatives to tackle the problem. He is extremely friendly and polite, what a gentleman he is. He knew about my military service, thus he thank me for it and this really made my day. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody because he is one of the best.
in Weston FL |
Super, Dr. Fishman take all the time to listen and explain all what you need to know.
in Davie, Florida |
I love dr. Fishman, he really cares, he is always concerned about my recovery
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very good bed side manners!! A pleasure to talk to and attentive.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Fishman for almost ten years. He is compassionate, concerned, and caring. He is always warm and kind and ready to listen to your health concerns, and the reason for your visit. He is an extremely good listener, who takes the time to examine before making his recommendations. This is not a physician who readily hands out prescriptions, however he does believe in therapy and will make that referral if needed. I sincerely hope he will be around for many years to come.
in Miramar, FL |
Dr. Fishman is very nice and takes the time to explain everything in simple terms that can be understood by all!
Have you seen Dr. Mark Fishman, DO?
Are you Dr. Fishman?