Dr. Mark S. Fishman, DO

Dr. Mark S. Fishman, DO

Spine Physiatry | Male

Learn about this Doctor

As a Board Certified and Fellowship trained specialist, Dr. Fishman practices state-of-the-art diagnostic, conservative, and interventional spine medicine in order to increase mobility and function and maximize treatment outcomes.Read more

Dr. Fishman's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fishman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fishman

Dr. Fishman accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fishman has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Fishman's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fishman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Fishman
Dr. Fishman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (107)
in Hollywood, FL |
Absolutely the most caring and personable Dr. I have ever seen. Dr. Fishman is very knowledgeable and explains in detail his diagnosis and the prognosis for me. Dr. Fishman is relentless in his efforts to make my life better by the use of medication, noninvasive outpatient procedures and therapy. Do yourself a favor, let Dr. Fishman help you and I promise you wont be disappointed as he will take the time to go over his testing, listen to your concerns and most impressive personally follow up.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Great doctor. Takes the time to listen to you.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
has the best bedisde manner!
in Pembroke Pines, Fl |
My favorite doctor, he's very thorough easy to talk to & give's you time to discuss your questions.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Fishman is a great doctor. He understands the patient's needs. He got us in to see him quickly so we could get a diagnosis as soon as possible in order to start therapy right away. His staff is caring and in our experience so far has been efficient.
in Davie,FL |
I would highly recommend Dr.Mark Fishman to any family members or friends that needed to have a consultation along with treatment options for lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain.I was referred to Dr.Fishman back in January of 2011 for a consultation for my lower back pain and sciatic nerve pain.His treatment options included physical therapy,massages,epidoral nerve block injections,medications and surgery if needed.Thank you for all of your treatment care and advise over the years.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
For 3 years been taking meds for Neuropathy, but my back not getting any better. Decided to seek 2nd opinion, and Dr Fishman was suggested. He has the best attitude and manner I have seen in a doctor in a long time. He discovered I have major arthritis and inflammation in between my vetrebras and we decided on injection. I am 2 weeks out, and for the first time in over year not having to wake up to back pain. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Miami Lakes, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr Fishman for several years now and he always makes me feel very comfortable. He cares for his patients. He is never in a hurry and always has time to listen which is hard to find a DR who does these days. He takes his time to explain different alternatives for medical treatments and will recommend the best one for you. I always recommend him to family and friends who are looking for a specialist in his field. Very trustworthy!
in Weston, FL |
Dr Fishman is teriffic. He is extremely competent, thorough, patient with a pleasing personality.
in Weston, FL |
Dr. Fishman has definitely had an impact on me. I suffered a spinal injury which affected me for almost a year. With therapy, and minimally invasive care, he's brought me back to active life. It has been and continues to be a pleasure trusting him with my spine in search of better treatment strategies.
in Miramar, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Fishman because he listen to his patients and shows that he care about their needs.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Fishman and his office staff have been extremely helpful, courteous and very professional .
in Sunrise, FL |
This was the most wonderful experience from beginning to end. The level of attention given from the moment you walked into the office up to saying your goodbyes is was absolutely amazing! Dr. Fishman made me feel very comfortable with the treatment discussed and he is a very sweet doctor, very attentive and great with answering any questions i had. Thank you very much for everything!
in Boca Raton, Florida |
Dr. Fishman is a true professional. He is caring and thoughtful and takes a personal interest in you and your healthcare. He is warm and kind and most of all honest. He will tell u the truth always. If he cannot help you he will be forthright and tell you just that. I had several procedures done and with great success. Dr. Fishman is the best!!
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Fishman treated me like a human being with respect and dignity. He really cares about his patients because he takes his time to analize your medical issues and explain you the different alternatives to tackle the problem. He is extremely friendly and polite, what a gentleman he is. He knew about my military service, thus he thank me for it and this really made my day. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody because he is one of the best.
in Weston FL |
Super, Dr. Fishman take all the time to listen and explain all what you need to know.
in Davie, Florida |
I love dr. Fishman, he really cares, he is always concerned about my recovery
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Very good bed side manners!! A pleasure to talk to and attentive.
in Port Saint Lucie, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Fishman for almost ten years. He is compassionate, concerned, and caring. He is always warm and kind and ready to listen to your health concerns, and the reason for your visit. He is an extremely good listener, who takes the time to examine before making his recommendations. This is not a physician who readily hands out prescriptions, however he does believe in therapy and will make that referral if needed. I sincerely hope he will be around for many years to come.
in Miramar, FL |
Dr. Fishman is very nice and takes the time to explain everything in simple terms that can be understood by all!
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
.An exceptionally knowledgeable, attentive and caring physician, he has a personal manner that engenders trust and confidence. In spite of having to deal with my chronic back issues, he takes each visit seriously, remembers personal details, and works with me to encourage progress in coping with pain and regaining lost strength. I am grateful for his quiet persistence as he has led me to a degree of health I would not thought possible two years ago.
Weston, FL |
he has a terrific bedside manner. will always listen to your problems. will follow up with calls to see how you are doing after procedure. would highly recommend.
in Hialeah, FL |
Thank you to the entire staff and specially to Dr Fishman . He took his time to listen to all my health concerns and to answer all my questions. I'm very glad to have found Dr. Fishman . No waiting time! :)
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Words could not express how awesome Dr. Fishman is. He listens very attentively, and really cares about his patients. I wish I could find a primary care physian like him.
in Weston, FL |
I was experiencing lower back pain that was affecting my quality of life. I tried everything; physical therapy, stretching, strengthening, massages, anti inflammatory medication, but nothing relieved the pain. Dr. Fishman gave me an injection and 90% of the pain was gone the next day. If you are experiencing back pain, I would highly recommend a visit to Dr. Fishman!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I saw Dr Fishman for significant pain running down both legs and in the buttocks. Dr. Fishman is very knowledgeable and experienced in pain management and in helping a person get to be pain free, as well as, patient, understanding, spends the time needed with you and never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor, he is on time! I am almost entirely pain free. March 31, 2016
Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Fishman is one of the best in his profession. He makes you feel at ease and treats you like he's known you for years. His knowledge and recommendations proved to be beneficial and cured me of my lower back pain, something other doctors have tried and failed at. I recommend anyone with any issues with back pain go see him immediately. He will change your life.
in Weston, FL |
Always pleasant, always reassuring, kind, soft spoken and always ensures the patients understand the diagnosis and treatment. At least in my case and those I have had the pleasure of speaking with that have seen Dr. Fishman. I recommend his services to any I kmow that has issues within his area of expertise. I can truly say that Dr. Fishman has my full respect and trust. He is a blessing to his patients.
in Weston, FL |
Amazing Doctor... I visited Dr. Fishman originally because I started to experience a REALLY bad pain that radiated down my left leg and around my knee. I literally could not walk for weeks the pain was so bad. Dr. Fishman diagnosed me after carefully listening to my symptoms and running several tests followed by an MRI. It turned out I had a herniation of the L4 L5 disc and it was going to take some physical therapy. After just a few weeks I was pain free and back on my feet.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
My experience with Dr. Fishman made me feel and know that I was going to get better under his care. He recommended me for rehab which is working well for me and I'm on my way to healing. He's through, shows care and concern and takes time to answer all of my questions. He is a wonderful doctor and I'll recommend him to all of my family and friends.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr M. Fishman is everything you'd want a medical provider to be. In my opinion he brings to the Patient's treatment a rare attribute which is the ability to convey his knowledge, understanding and assertiveness of his care which in turn and ultimately help to improve the Patient's health .
in Weston Florida |
Doctor Fishman is a wonderful professional practice medicine along with his well and polite manner as well as courtesy
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Dr. Fishman is a very wonderful doctor. He is very courteous and understanding. Takes time to explain things to you. Does not rush you and takes time to answer. He even called me on the phone to explain a procedure that I was apprehensive about having. The procedure was quick and painless and I can sit and walk without pain. I would highly recommend him to anyone I know that has back problems.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Fishman is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and helpful for active, middle aged people.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
very interested in his patients care of their problems. takes an interest with his patients and their families. would definitely go back to him
in Pembroke Pines, Fl |
When I came to Dr. Fishman, it was a week before my wedding and I couldn't walk or move much. Thanks to his care and quick action and epidurals, I was able to walk down the aisle and now make a full recovery. He's awesome!
in Coral Springs, Fl |
Doctor that listens and is very thorough in his examination. Great bedside manner. Explained tests before, during and after. Diagnosis was accurate. No more pain!!
in Miramar, FL |
VERY CONSERVATIVE APPROACH. GOES THROUGH ALL STEPS PRIOR TO RECOMMENDING TREATMENT. VERY FRIENDLY AND EASY TO TALK TO. LISTENS WELL AND RESPONDS ACCORDINGLY TO YOUR QUESTIONS WITH GREAT DETAIL. EXTREMELY PUNCTUAL FOR A PHYSICIAN. MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS EXCELLENT.
Have you seen Dr. Mark S. Fishman, DO?
Are you Dr. Fishman?

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Facet Syndrome
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc

Florida Spine Institute

Completed in 2006

Clark University

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Fishman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fishman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fishman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Fishman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Spine Physiatry
  • Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Fishman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Fishman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Fishman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Fishman's Care Philosophy