Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM

Podiatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 62

Dr. Finkelstein

Mark Finkelstein & Marina Maulucci DPM

1540 Ellicott Creek Rd Tonawanda, NY 14150

Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Tonawanda, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from California College of Podiatric Medicine in 1984 and specializes in podiatric surgery, podiatry, and more.

Dr. Finkelstein accepts

Dr. Finkelstein accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Finkelstein

Dr. Finkelstein?
Dr. Finkelstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM
excellent. He is knowledgeable and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
I tried 2 doctors prior to seeing Dr Finkelstein with no success. Discouraged and not being able to walk or stand for any length of time my aunt recommended him and said I should give him a try. I made an appointment with him and after a course of about a year I was able to stand and walk normal again with no pain or discomfort. Thank you Dr Finkelstein for giving me my life back,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
My name is Margaret gallo and I had terrible ingrown toenails both big toes for many years .I had them treated byDr. Finkelstein .He exsplained exactly what he was going to do to fix the condition. He was outstanding explaining what he was going to do. What an outstanding Dr. I recommend Dr Finkelstein to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Dr Finkelstein has always been helpful efficient and informative His care has allowed me to function very well despite feet problems I highly recommend him as a podiatrist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
The staff is very friendly and personable. Dr Finkelstein is the most thorough Doctor I have ever had. He doesn’t just treat, he educates. I would highly recommend him m.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Dr Mark and his staff are amazing. I have diabetes and had complications with ulcers on my toe. He took the time to explain every aspect of treatment and options to me. I’m all healed up now and I’m kinda sad that I won’t be seeing him as much anymore. Dr Mark is not just my doctor anymore, he’s now my friend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
I’m a patient of Dr Finkelstein. He is the MOST THOROUGH DOCTOR I have ever meet. Dr. Finkelstein recently preformed surgery on my right foot. I truly appreciate his patience, knowledge and willingness to explain every step of the procedures and post operative care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Dr. Finkelstein has great bed side manner, he is always calm and willing to explain and re-explain your medical situation. I recently had my big toe joint replaced. The surgery went well and my follow up appoints were very educational. Dr. Finkelstein took time to explain what I needed to do so my recovery and function of my toe went as well too. I wish I could clone Dr. Finkelstein to be my primary doctor. I will definitely recommend Dr Finkelstein ! He is truly concerned about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
I had sought counsel for foot surgery correction last spring. Dr. Finkelstein took nearly an hour to teach me about the foot, bones and why I needed corrective surgery. He explained everything in detail, even drew what he was explaining so I thoroughly understood everything. He is personable, extremely knowledgeable and kind. While corrective surgery would very complex and I've not decided whether to have it, my only regret was I did not choose him to be my surgeon. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Very knowledgeable, pleasant, personal care. Had a lot of foot pain that is now already almost completely healed after a few months of treatment. Dr. Finkelstein is very focused on giving great care so he constantly runs late, do I would plan ahead and call to know what time to show up and didn’t have to wait long. It’s worth it to get the great care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
My Wife and I have been patients of Dr Finklestein for over 20 years. If you are looking for Podiatry care for your feet he is the man to see. He is extremely knowledgeable in his craft and very caring. I cannot recommend him enough...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
I would recommend Dr. Finkelstein to anyone, as a matter of fact I have several times. Dr. Finkelstein answers any question I have and make sure I understand . everything is explained in detail. the office staff is friendly . I really enjoy my appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Dr. Finkelstein puts you at ease and explains everything to you in an understandable manner. He is very gentle, even for complex issues. I would highly recommend him for any foot concern. The staff is friendly and helpful. Costs are very reasonable. Waiting room is small and while the building is wheelchair accessible, the accessibility could be improved a little. The last sentence is a reflection on the building, not the care and is just an FYI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Dr was very professional and through. All questions were answered and needs met
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
I had surgery that was a success. The doctor was very professional and talented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
The staff at this facility are truly amazing and very friendly. The facility is very clean. When I first went and saw doctor Maulucci I was so embarrassed by the way my left foot look. She performed a surgery on my left foot, to correct everything. I won’t be so embarrassed showing my feet off, because of the amazing work that she has done. Doctor Maulucci is so wonderful, kind. She takes really great care of her patients. If I had to recommend any foot doctor. It would be Doctor Maulucci.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
I have been a patient of Dr Finklesteins for many years. He has not only treated me but also my son, daughter and husband. He has performed two surgeries on my feet, correcting and fusing my toes. His compassion, concern and informative information helped with the knowledge I needed. I highly recommend Dr Finklestein for your podiatrist. His bed side manner is awesome and his personality puts you at ease. Waiting room time might be a little lengthy but what good doctor is not worth waiting for
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
Had resent foot surgery and Dr. Finkelstein explained what he was going to do. He made me feel more relaxed knowing I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
I had big toe, joint replacement on both feet. Dr Finkelstein explained my x-rays, and procedure very well and thoroughly. Surgery went well, and pain subsided after a few days. He has great bedside manners, and explained every question in my follow up visits .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Finkelstein, DPM?
This was my first appointment with Dr. Finkelstein and I would highly recommend him as an exceptional podiatrist. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, thoughtful in answering my questions and provided excellent care. His office staff were also very courteous, efficient and considerate. Dr. Finkelstein and his staff are to be commended for their dedication to providing quality care to their patients!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Finkelstein?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Finkelstein treats patients.

Degraff Memorial Hospital