Dr. Mark Fetter, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Fetter

Advanced Plastic Surgery Center

1615 Petroglyph Point Dr Prescott, AZ 86301

Dr. Mark Fetter, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Prescott, AZ and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and hand and upper extremity surgery.

Dr. Fetter accepts

Dr. Fetter accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Medicaid
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Fetter's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fetter's Top Procedures and Conditions

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Fetter treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 95% of his peers

Dr. Fetter treats this condition more than 95% of his peers

Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Dr. Fetter treats Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist more than 87% of his peers

Dr. Fetter treats this condition more than 87% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Osteoarthritis of Wrist
Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
high

Dr. Fetter performs Myofascial Trigger Point Injection more than 84% of his peers

Dr. Fetter performs this procedure more than 84% of his peers

• Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Liposuction
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection

4.1

Dr. Fetter?
Dr. Fetter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Fetter, MD
went in for a free consultation. Next year, I found out in my credit report there was a charger of $125 that went to collections. No discussions or anything about a fee just went to collections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
I don’t normally write reviews, but my experience at Advanced Plastic Surgery was one of a kind. The staff was so friendly, and helpful. I had so many concerns, and Dr. Fetter spent a considerable amount of time discussing each and every one. This was the 3rd plastic surgeon I had seen, and I knew after 10 minutes, that this was my last stop. My procedure went off with out a hitch. I couldn’t be happier with my results. Dr. Fetter is one of the finest surgeons you will find. I feel lucky to ha
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
He made me feel like because I was over 40 and breasted that I had no right to have implants even after I tried to explain that my main goal was to have the fibroid tissue that was causing me pain removed. The implants were the least of my desire. He had no interest in helping me get the tissue removed and said “I will throw some implants in if that’s what you want” I had the surgery done elsewhere and it turned out the tissue was very likely to become cancer. And billing system is out of touch
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
I found Dr. Fetter to be an excellent physician. He answered all of my questions thoroughly during the initial consultation. Ater my breast reconstruction, I saw him for follow-up visits and felt he genuinely cared about my well-being. His staff was kind, friendly, and helpful as well. I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Fetter to anyone.
Great Staff, Great Service, Great Office would recommend to all my friends
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE ALL OVER
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
I had a necklift 5 weeks ago and am very happy with the results. My primary concern was that I didn't want to look too "pulled" or tight and I don't look that way at all. Everything looks completely natural. The laser treatment left my skin glowing and eliminated the fine lines above my lip. I'm extremely pleased with my surgery, Dr. Fetter and the entire staff. I'm so glad I had this done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
I absolutely love this man & his staff. I had a breast reduction done in December, & was not only off pain pills bay day 3 post surgery, but omg my results!!! This man is an abstemious with a scalpel & I wouldn't waste my time looking elsewhere in the Prescott area. His staff are fantastic, from the front desk, to his post ops nurses, I felt safe & comfortable. I've had to undergo many a surgery in my lifetime thus far, & I can hands down tell you that this has been my best surgical experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
My surgery was amazing from consultation to post op. Dr Fetter is really a talented and super personable surgeon. His staff and facility are awesome and a pleasure. The whole experience was excellent. Highly recommend Dr Fetter and Advanced Plastic Surgery :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
I have never been treated with more kindness by any other Dr & staff. I am THRILLED w/my results & will be returning. Dr. Fetter has an easy bedside manner, he's not condescending, & gives you realistic expectations, his staff is A+ & some of the kindest people I've dealt with. my nervousness surgery day was at 0, my nurse? AWESOME. I can honestly say, I wouldn't hesitate to look anywhere else in this area for surgery, you WILL be happy. I'm not being paid either, lol. These guys ROCK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Dr.Fetter is a butcher. I am not satisfied at all. I went back twice after surgery to show him my indention's & scars but, he didn't care and just blew me off. I overheard some of the office girls talking about leaving excellent reviews by people they fabricate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Originally I marked Dr. Fetter high as I was thrilled with his work. Then I had to deal with office staff for the billing and it has been a long a arduous process. No returned phone calls. No calling when they say they will. I am still dealing with insurance and appeal for a breast cancer surgery. Due to the nature of breast cancer and what is emotionally attached to procedures I would think his admin staff would be more skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Dr. Fetter is an excellent doctor and I felt comfortable from the moment I stepped into his office. All of his staff are welcoming, always a smile, and happy to see their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Fetter. We are lucky to have him in Prescott.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Dr. Fetter runs a first class medical practice. I am visiting Prescott and was interested in Kybella. The official Kybella website listed Dr. Fetter was certified. So I called his office today and they offered me a same day consultation. Once I stepped inside, I was impressed with his luxuriously appointed medical facility and his knowledgeable and friendly medical staff. I was pleased to hear Dr. Fetter performed the procedure himself, so I completed my first treatment today and am very happy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
I have been to Dr. Fetter for a few surgeries and never been unhappy with my experience. The staff is delightful and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Fetter and his staff to anyone needing his services. Carol Tocker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Dr Fetter and his staff are highly professional, caring and very approachable. They answered all my questions. My wait time was very short. I highly recommend Dr. Fetter
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
I have been coming here for 3 years now for my botox. I love that the Dr. has become more involved with Social Media, I have received several discounts for my injectables. As well as when I went in I got a free goodie for LIKING the Facebook link. I wouldn't trust anyone else in town with my face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Great Dr.! I come here for multiple reasons now, my skin care, and surgery needs. One stop shop.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
GREAT OFFICE, HUGE PRIVILEGE TO HAVE SUCH A WELL TRAINED DR. AND STAFF IN SUCH A SMALL TOWN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Uncaring and uncareful. I did not like the results of my procedure.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fetter?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fetter treats patients.