Dr. Mark D. Fetter, MD

Dr. Mark D. Fetter, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Fetter specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Prescott, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Fetter? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fetter's Experience

See how Dr. Fetter's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fetter

Dr. Fetter accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fetter has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Fetter
Dr. Fetter's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (50)
in Prescott, Az |
Dr. Fetter is an excellent doctor and I felt comfortable from the moment I stepped into his office. All of his staff are welcoming, always a smile, and happy to see their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Fetter. We are lucky to have him in Prescott.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Fetter runs a first class medical practice. I am visiting Prescott and was interested in Kybella. The official Kybella website listed Dr. Fetter was certified. So I called his office today and they offered me a same day consultation. Once I stepped inside, I was impressed with his luxuriously appointed medical facility and his knowledgeable and friendly medical staff. I was pleased to hear Dr. Fetter performed the procedure himself, so I completed my first treatment today and am very happy!
in Orlando, Florida |
in Prescott Valley, AZ |
I had breast cancer I went through a very rough recovery as well as a very rough mental state, Dr. Fetter and his staff were there throughout the entire process and I am so very blessed to have had such wonderful treatment. Once I healed I decided to do something for me and had a cosmetic procedure done as well, I am very happy, as well as my husband with the results. Thank you so very much to Dr. Mark Fetter & his staff, God Bless you all.
Prescott, AZ |
Advanced Plastic Surgery, Dr. Fetter and his amazing staff took me through 2 surgeries, without hitch. From my pre-op to my recovery, he was generous with his kindness and knowledge. Put my mind at total ease and answered all my questions. The staff was great in explaining what I needed to do before my surgery. And his expertise is beyond exceptional, my results were everything I wanted. I would highly recommend Dr.Fetter and his amazing staff and facility to everyone!
in Prescott, AZ |
I have been to Dr. Fetter for a few surgeries and never been unhappy with my experience. The staff is delightful and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Fetter and his staff to anyone needing his services. Carol Tocker
in Phoenix, AZ |
Great results helpful friendly office!!
Prescott, AZ |
He was pleasant and professional. He explained procedure and was willing to answer questions. His office staff are very helpful and were always available if I needed them.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr Fetter and his staff are highly professional, caring and very approachable. They answered all my questions. My wait time was very short. I highly recommend Dr. Fetter
in Prescott, AZ |
I have been coming here for 3 years now for my botox. I love that the Dr. has become more involved with Social Media, I have received several discounts for my injectables. As well as when I went in I got a free goodie for LIKING the Facebook link. I wouldn't trust anyone else in town with my face.
Prescott Valley, AZ |
Great Dr.! I come here for multiple reasons now, my skin care, and surgery needs. One stop shop.
Prescott Valley, AZ |
GREAT OFFICE, HUGE PRIVILEGE TO HAVE SUCH A WELL TRAINED DR. AND STAFF IN SUCH A SMALL TOWN.
in Flagstaff, AZ |
Uncaring and uncareful. I did not like the results of my procedure.
in Prescott, AZ |
Did not explain procedure completely or long term effects and outcome. I would trust someone in Phoenix rather than anyone in Prescott for any plastic surgery procedure. No one can replace damage done.
Have you seen Dr. Mark D. Fetter, MD?
Are you Dr. Fetter?

Compare Dr. Fetter

Dr. Fetter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Fetter has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fetter's Board Certifications

• Gout
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Med Coll Ohio
    Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Med Coll Ohio
    Rush University Medical Center

Dr. Fetter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fetter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery