Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Mark Fetter, MD
Dr. Mark Fetter, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Prescott, AZ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Fetter is affiliated with Yavapai Regional Medical Center - West Campus.

Advanced Plastic Surgery Center

1615 Petroglyph Point Dr

Prescott, AZ 86301

• Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Fetter

Dr. Fetter's Experience

Dr. Fetter's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Gout
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Med Coll Ohio
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
  • Med Coll Ohio
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Fetter has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fetter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fetter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fetter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fetter to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Fetter's Performance
Prescott, AZ |
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE ALL OVER
Chino Valley, AZ |
I had a necklift 5 weeks ago and am very happy with the results. My primary concern was that I didn't want to look too "pulled" or tight and I don't look that way at all. Everything looks completely natural. The laser treatment left my skin glowing and eliminated the fine lines above my lip. I'm extremely pleased with my surgery, Dr. Fetter and the entire staff. I'm so glad I had this done!
in prescott valley, az |
I absolutely love this man & his staff. I had a breast reduction done in December, & was not only off pain pills bay day 3 post surgery, but omg my results!!! This man is an abstemious with a scalpel & I wouldn't waste my time looking elsewhere in the Prescott area. His staff are fantastic, from the front desk, to his post ops nurses, I felt safe & comfortable. I've had to undergo many a surgery in my lifetime thus far, & I can hands down tell you that this has been my best surgical experience.
in prescott, az |
My surgery was amazing from consultation to post op. Dr Fetter is really a talented and super personable surgeon. His staff and facility are awesome and a pleasure. The whole experience was excellent. Highly recommend Dr Fetter and Advanced Plastic Surgery :)
Chino Valley, AZ |
I have never been treated with more kindness by any other Dr & staff. I am THRILLED w/my results & will be returning. Dr. Fetter has an easy bedside manner, he's not condescending, & gives you realistic expectations, his staff is A+ & some of the kindest people I've dealt with. my nervousness surgery day was at 0, my nurse? AWESOME. I can honestly say, I wouldn't hesitate to look anywhere else in this area for surgery, you WILL be happy. I'm not being paid either, lol. These guys ROCK.
Prescott |
Dr.Fetter is a butcher. I am not satisfied at all. I went back twice after surgery to show him my indention's & scars but, he didn't care and just blew me off. I overheard some of the office girls talking about leaving excellent reviews by people they fabricate.
in Prescott |
Originally I marked Dr. Fetter high as I was thrilled with his work. Then I had to deal with office staff for the billing and it has been a long a arduous process. No returned phone calls. No calling when they say they will. I am still dealing with insurance and appeal for a breast cancer surgery. Due to the nature of breast cancer and what is emotionally attached to procedures I would think his admin staff would be more skilled.
in Prescott, Az |
Dr. Fetter is an excellent doctor and I felt comfortable from the moment I stepped into his office. All of his staff are welcoming, always a smile, and happy to see their patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Fetter. We are lucky to have him in Prescott.
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr. Fetter runs a first class medical practice. I am visiting Prescott and was interested in Kybella. The official Kybella website listed Dr. Fetter was certified. So I called his office today and they offered me a same day consultation. Once I stepped inside, I was impressed with his luxuriously appointed medical facility and his knowledgeable and friendly medical staff. I was pleased to hear Dr. Fetter performed the procedure himself, so I completed my first treatment today and am very happy!
in Prescott, AZ |
I have been to Dr. Fetter for a few surgeries and never been unhappy with my experience. The staff is delightful and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Fetter and his staff to anyone needing his services. Carol Tocker
in Prescott, AZ |
Dr Fetter and his staff are highly professional, caring and very approachable. They answered all my questions. My wait time was very short. I highly recommend Dr. Fetter
in Prescott, AZ |
I have been coming here for 3 years now for my botox. I love that the Dr. has become more involved with Social Media, I have received several discounts for my injectables. As well as when I went in I got a free goodie for LIKING the Facebook link. I wouldn't trust anyone else in town with my face.
Prescott Valley, AZ |
Great Dr.! I come here for multiple reasons now, my skin care, and surgery needs. One stop shop.
Prescott Valley, AZ |
GREAT OFFICE, HUGE PRIVILEGE TO HAVE SUCH A WELL TRAINED DR. AND STAFF IN SUCH A SMALL TOWN.
in Flagstaff, AZ |
Uncaring and uncareful. I did not like the results of my procedure.
in Prescott, AZ |
Did not explain procedure completely or long term effects and outcome. I would trust someone in Phoenix rather than anyone in Prescott for any plastic surgery procedure. No one can replace damage done.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Fetter, MD?
Are you Dr. Fetter?

Visit Dr. Fetter

Dr. Fetter accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA