Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Mark Feldman, MD
Dr. Mark Feldman has been practicing in Belleville, Illinois since 1982. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. He is also a member of the American College of Gastroenterology and the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. He has been on the teaching faculty at Southern Illinois University and St. Louis University. He has lectured at the County Medical Society and given Educational Lectures locally and at surrounding community Medical Facilities.

MARK S FELDMAN, M.D.

311 W Lincoln St Ste 100

Belleville, IL 62220

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman's Experience

Dr. Feldman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Anoscopy
  • Bile Duct Procedure
  • Colonoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy

Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Illinois
  • Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Feldman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Feldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feldman to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Feldman's Performance
Waterloo, IL |
I had an endoscopy performed by Dr Feldman. While the procedure went well, his bedside manner leaves something to be desired. I literally met him moments before I was sedated and was greeted with a nod and gesture with the coffee cup in his hand. I had no problems with his staff, but did feel the wait time was excessive.When I went for my follow up, I waited an hour and a half and he MAYBE spent 2 minutes with me before telling me he didn't need to see me anymore, even though I don't feel healed
Troy, IL |
Colonoscopy procedure went very well. Would recommend to anyone. Long office wait.
in FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS IL |
I tried to make an appointment with Feldman's office and after mulitple calls to them and their promises that someone would call back and after three weeks I gave up and made an appointment with Dr. Pai in ten minutes. Something is definetly wrong with Feldman's office procedures and/or staff.
I'm so sorry that this happened to you but may I suggest in the future to speak with the office manager regarding your concerns so that it can be resolved immediately.
in Fairview Heights, IL |
I am very happy to have Dr. Feldman as my parents' doctor. He diagnosed my mom correctly and has being very helpful in her total recuperation. He has being kind enough to allow me to be with her given that she does not speak English. Yes, it is true that the wait time is horrible, but his caring and humble way of being erases all.
Thank you for your review. It helps when someone takes the time to say something good and not always negative when reviewing a physician.
in Waterloo |
I've been a patient of Dr. Feldman's for several years and I have always been treated right by Dr. Feldman and his staff!!! Even though I have a couple of health issues that he treats, my visits are kept to a minimum because he knows how to treat them so that I don't have a lot of trouble with them. If I do have a problem, he deals with it as quickly as possible and is always professional. I've seen people complaining about wait times, I've never had to wait two or more hours to see him!!!
Thank you for your review. It is a help when people take the time to review and say something good and not always negative.
in Tilden |
Dr. Mark Feldman has been my Specialist for over twenty years. Thanks to him I am alive and well. I deal with Barrett's Esophagus a pre-cancer condition and he has had me on the right track since then. Those who complain about wait times. Get over it. He is one of few that will take the time for each patient to discuss and address the needs of his patients. He does not block off -15-20 minutes and rush you out the door. He is a blessing that has help me stay well and alive. I owe him a lot.
Thank you for your review. It really helps when people take the time to review a doctor that they feel is good and not just negative issues.
Belleville, IL |
I have one word for this doctor, RETIRE. I went for follow up appointment after a colonoscopy and he said he might have to go back in and take another look. WOW! He is dangerous and does not care about his patients. Go to St Louis to a real Doctor.
Sometimes when you have procedures, it is necessary for them to be repeated. I don't know you exact situation, however, Dr. Feldman would never put someone in danger by doing a procedure. He is a very caring doctor and is well respected in Belleville.
Belleville, IL |
Dr. Feldman is a good Doctor but the staff is very poor. Often do not return phone calls, if they return them at all. Wait time in waiting room is never less than 2 hours. I once waiting over 3 hours, only to find out (at my insistance) that the person I was waiting to see wasn't even there. It is apparent that the staff does not care about the patient's time or concerns.
I'm sorry that you had an issue with someone not returning your phone calls, however, I have never had this complaint about our office staff. In the future, I can only advise you to report this to the office manager so she can address the individual. In regards to your wait time and the office staff not caring about your time, the office staff has no control over the wait time. The doctor sets his schedule and the office staff can only move as fast as the doctor.
in Evansville il |
Dr Feldman misdiagnosed me with Crohn's disease and billed my insurance for over $100,000. I later found out he also told two other acquaintances that they had this condition as well. Be careful! He thinks everyone has crohns or is in cahoots with the drug companies!
I'm sorry that you feel that Dr. Feldman has misdiagnosed you with Crohn's Disease. If this was the case, you should have contacted our office and discuss it with him. I do not list Tonia Sellers as a patient here and my computers goes back to 1999 so I'm not sure if this is even a real review.
in Belleville, IL |
Waited over 2 hours with no explanation! Spent 10 min with Dr. Terrible customer service. Stop overbooking! Call patients to inform them of the long wait.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Feldman, MD?

See our Gastroenterology Specialist at Hospital Sisters Health System