Dr. Mark Faber, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryMale

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Mark Faber, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Upper Montclair, NJ. He is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. His office is not accepting new patients.

Dr. Mark Faber, MD

Mark P. Faber, MD

594 Valley Rd Upper Montclair, NJ 07043

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital
    Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Faber's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Faber's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Phobia
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Somatoform Disorders

Dr. Faber accepts

Dr. Faber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Faber

Dr. Faber

Excellent
Dr. Faber has helped my daughter tremendously. He was extremely thoughtful and thorough in learning about her and recommended a mild medication that has provided much relief. I feel like I have my girl back, and she feels like she is herself again. The improvements she has experienced have been life changing.
Cynthia C – May 10, 2022
Wonderful!
Dr. Faber is so understanding and patient with my grandsons. We were afraid to put them on medication but I have to tell you after talking with Dr. Faber we tried it and it has changed our lives! The boys are the same happy, active children they always were but now they are exceeding in school! So much more confident. So much less frustration, less tears, and so many more laughs and giggles.
Laura Jane – Apr 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr. Faber is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him. I had been to another psychiatrist who could not find the right medication for me because of my sensitivity to medicine. Dr. Faber worked slowly with me finding me the right medication to treat my anxiety. He is caring and patient. Feeling great is life changing thanks to you Dr.Faber!
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr Faber is an excellent doctor . He is very good in medication , always on time , answer all questions, very calm and gentel. I highly recommend this doctor
Vahida Fattahi in Bloomfield , NJ – Jul 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
I currently serve on the board of The New Jersey Association of School Social Workers. We have had excellent experiences with Dr.Faber as a speaker at our annual Spring Institute. He always gets outstanding reviews as a presenter. He is very personable and has a way of presenting technical information in a manner that makes it understandable to the audience. He is an outstanding presenter who conveys a genuine sense of caring in his work with students. Dr. Faber is absolutely, the best!
JoAnn J. in New Jersey – Jan 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr. Faber is a compassionate and brilliant practitioner. He sees you as a whole person, takes time to address every question, and instills the hope and confidence one needs to overcome challenges with anxiety and depression. His medical recommendations are based on 25 years of experience and the latest scientific studies/publications regarding medication and holistic approaches. If you are dealing with a mental health challenge, please call Dr. Faber. Life is a beautiful journey!
Todd in Bloomfield – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr. Faber is a caring, determined, and strategic psychiatrist. Several years ago, I was diagnosed with adult ADHD. My previous psychiatrist was not a very good listener and prescribed me with a series of stimulants, which all left me feeling anxious. Dr. Faber wanted to get to the root cause and find a medication that was right for me. We eventually landed on two medications that are not typically prescribed for ADHD but are the perfect combo for me!
Ken – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr. Faber is an amazing doctor. He has helped my children better manage their anxiety and cope with daily stressors. He is patient, kind, calm and very easy to talk to. I cannot say enough good things about him. He relates very well to his patients, includes them in decision making and has a gentle way about him. The differences we have seen in the childrens' mental health are remarkable since working with Dr. Faber.
Newark, NJ – Dec 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr.Faber to others. He has improved the quality of me and my husbands life 10 fold. His caring, expertise, Knowledge and availability are above and beyond what is expected of a psychiatric professional. I don't know what I would do without him.
Patricia Sullivan in Wayne, NJ – Apr 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
We think he's amazing. He makes you comfortable and doesn't over prescribe medication. My husband being a physician himself says to me whatever Dr.faber thinks is best is what we will do that says a lot!! He is very professional and gives you an honest approach.
Mar 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Faber?