Dr. Mark Faber, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Faber

Advocare Comprehensive Neurology of New Jersey

200 S Orange Ave Livingston, NJ 07039

Dr. Mark Faber, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Livingston, NJ. He specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry.

Dr. Faber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Faber

Dr. Faber?
Dr. Faber's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Faber, MD
Dr Faber is an excellent doctor . He is very good in medication , always on time , answer all questions, very calm and gentel. I highly recommend this doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
I currently serve on the board of The New Jersey Association of School Social Workers. We have had excellent experiences with Dr.Faber as a speaker at our annual Spring Institute. He always gets outstanding reviews as a presenter. He is very personable and has a way of presenting technical information in a manner that makes it understandable to the audience. He is an outstanding presenter who conveys a genuine sense of caring in his work with students. Dr. Faber is absolutely, the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr. Faber is a compassionate and brilliant practitioner. He sees you as a whole person, takes time to address every question, and instills the hope and confidence one needs to overcome challenges with anxiety and depression. His medical recommendations are based on 25 years of experience and the latest scientific studies/publications regarding medication and holistic approaches. If you are dealing with a mental health challenge, please call Dr. Faber. Life is a beautiful journey!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr. Faber is a caring, determined, and strategic psychiatrist. Several years ago, I was diagnosed with adult ADHD. My previous psychiatrist was not a very good listener and prescribed me with a series of stimulants, which all left me feeling anxious. Dr. Faber wanted to get to the root cause and find a medication that was right for me. We eventually landed on two medications that are not typically prescribed for ADHD but are the perfect combo for me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
Dr. Faber is an amazing doctor. He has helped my children better manage their anxiety and cope with daily stressors. He is patient, kind, calm and very easy to talk to. I cannot say enough good things about him. He relates very well to his patients, includes them in decision making and has a gentle way about him. The differences we have seen in the childrens' mental health are remarkable since working with Dr. Faber.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr.Faber to others. He has improved the quality of me and my husbands life 10 fold. His caring, expertise, Knowledge and availability are above and beyond what is expected of a psychiatric professional. I don't know what I would do without him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?
We think he's amazing. He makes you comfortable and doesn't over prescribe medication. My husband being a physician himself says to me whatever Dr.faber thinks is best is what we will do that says a lot!! He is very professional and gives you an honest approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Faber, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Faber?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Check Dr. Faber's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Faber's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Autism
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Advocare Comprehensive Neurology of New Jersey

Saint Barnabas Ambulatory Care Center200 S Orange Ave Livingston, NJ 07039
Advocare Comprehensive Neurology of New Jersey95 Madison Ave Ste 103 Morristown, NJ 07960

Pediatric Specialty Center