Dr. Mark Esche, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Mark Esche, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Austin Psychiatric Alliance 3636 Executive Center Dr Ste 158 Austin, TX 78731 Get Directions

Dr. Mark Esche, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 45 years old.

Dr. Esche's Experience

See how Dr. Esche's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Esche

Dr. Esche accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Esche's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Esche to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Esche's Performance
in Pflugerville, TX |
I had seen another doctor on a monthly bases & our patient doctor relationship was deteriorating & I just stopped going to see him. I had a lot of hard issues I was going through death, loss, job. My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Esche by name. I find Dr. Esche easy to talk to & he seems to take a sincere concern. Yes, he prescribed medication but not to the point of me not feeling my pains but to the ability of coping with them. I do not want to be a walking zombie. He is a good guy!
in Austin, TX |
He seemed very uncomfortable with female patients of high intelligence who also had significant mood issues. His solution was to throw medication at me, in higher and higher doses. Whenever I questioned his treatment plan, he took that as an assault on his manhood and would retaliate. I was wildly overmedicated and incorrectly diagnosed, due to Dr. Esche's ego, and I had to eventually stop working entirely because of the medication he was giving me and the lack of treatment for my actual disease
in Austin, TX |
I've been going to see Dr. Esche for 6 years and my experience is 100% positive. My first visit I felt like the appointment was too quick but it was mainly because my preconception of a Psychiatrist was incorrect and I thought he would ask me all these deep questions...that's more of what a Psychologist does but I didn't want Psychotherapy anyway. He's very concise and if you tell him what you're dealing with he'll help you with treatment. He knows what he's doing and he's a nice guy.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Esche, MD?
Are you Dr. Esche?

Compare Dr. Esche

}

Dr. Esche's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Va Greater La Hlthcare Sys

Dr. Esche does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Esche and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Esche does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Esche and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.