Dr. Mark Esche, MD

Dr. Mark Esche, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Mark Esche, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 46 years old.

3636 Executive Center Dr Ste 158

Austin, TX 78731

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Esche

See how frequently Dr. Esche performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
high
Bipolar Disorder
Major Depressive Disorder

Dr. Esche's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Esche does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Va Greater La Hlthcare Sys

Dr. Esche has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Esche has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Esche does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Esche and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Esche's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Esche to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Esche's Performance
in Pflugerville, TX |
I had seen another doctor on a monthly bases & our patient doctor relationship was deteriorating & I just stopped going to see him. I had a lot of hard issues I was going through death, loss, job. My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Esche by name. I find Dr. Esche easy to talk to & he seems to take a sincere concern. Yes, he prescribed medication but not to the point of me not feeling my pains but to the ability of coping with them. I do not want to be a walking zombie. He is a good guy!
in Austin, TX |
He seemed very uncomfortable with female patients of high intelligence who also had significant mood issues. His solution was to throw medication at me, in higher and higher doses. Whenever I questioned his treatment plan, he took that as an assault on his manhood and would retaliate. I was wildly overmedicated and incorrectly diagnosed, due to Dr. Esche's ego, and I had to eventually stop working entirely because of the medication he was giving me and the lack of treatment for my actual disease
in Austin, TX |
I've been going to see Dr. Esche for 6 years and my experience is 100% positive. My first visit I felt like the appointment was too quick but it was mainly because my preconception of a Psychiatrist was incorrect and I thought he would ask me all these deep questions...that's more of what a Psychologist does but I didn't want Psychotherapy anyway. He's very concise and if you tell him what you're dealing with he'll help you with treatment. He knows what he's doing and he's a nice guy.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Esche, MD?
Are you Dr. Esche?