Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Dumonski

Guilford Orthopedic/Sprts Medcn

1915 Lendew St Greensboro, NC 27408

Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Greensboro, NC and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med in 2004 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dumonski

Dr. Dumonski?
Dr. Dumonski's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD
Dr. Dumonski is a meticulous and experienced back surgeon. I understand he has operated on several MDs and family members of MDs in Greensboro. In March he performed a successful lumbar fusion on the L-3/L-4 region of my spine. I am completely pain free and resuming my activities. I certainly would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone with back problems. He and his staff are kind and truly care for their patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
Dr. Dumonski, Mariea, Carla, James, Kayla and the staff at Moses Cone Hospital are exceptional. Prior to surgery, the care, concern and attention to my needs made the preparation for my back surgery smooth and worry free. From explaining the procedure to completing paperwork for insurance/disability they managed it all as true professionals. Likewise, all my contact following surgery have been the same. I strongly recommend trusting your care to these outstanding professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
I had spinal surgery in August 2017 and cervical surgery in June this year. I'm so happy to say I'm pain free. Dr. Dumonski explained each surgery in detail, encouraged my involvement in the Plan of Care and was professional and caring each visit. Thank you Dr. Dumonski!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
Thank you,Dr.Dumonski! You are the best. I had a fusion on L4&L5 in June. I can't believe the difference. I can now walk and stand,where as before that was a painful ordeal. I'm 75 years old, and I will be golfing again before the year is out. Did I mention I have NO PAIN!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
A failed surgery. A failed procedure. Months of debilitating pain, no answers and the runaround. Doctor and staff did not give an impression of truly caring. Deplorable communication between staff - doctor always claimed he never got a message. Second opinions from Charlotte to Raleigh. Just 'dismissed' out of the practice to a 'pain clinic' - with an ever changing diagnosis. Would never recommend. No compassion. No empathy. No bedside manner.
I'm deeply concerned that you feel this way. As...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
I have had 2 separate surgeries with Dr. Dumonski, both were successful. He is great on giving information and answering questions about the surgery. I followed all his instructions and have been pain free and I am back to my normal self. I honestly think he concerned about you and making you better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
On January 24, & 25th I agreed to have Anterior & Posterior L5-S1 Fusion on my back. It was some time to decide to have this spinal surgery. I knew at age (82) this was a risk. Dr. Dumonski agreed, at same time he was very positive. I followed his instruction to the T, and continue 4 months after. I am doing anything I want to do, mow lawn, play golf, no pain at all. I can not find words to express my gratitude to Dr. Dumonski and his P.A. Kayla McKenzie & staff at Guilford Orthopaedic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
Dr. Dumonski is simply a world-class doctor. He showed tremendous poise and confidence when we spoke. He listened to every word and concern I had. He responded in a mild manner of wisdom with a voice I definitely trusted. His PA and office staff showed much of the same mannerisms. A testament to his leadership. Dr. Dumonski made sure I was prepared for surgery and set my mind at ease. After surgery he personally called me several times at home to make sure I was progressing. Great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
Dr. Mark Dumonski is simply an amazing spinal doctor He used his unbelievable surgical skills as a last resort for me. He had me to try physical therapy, and spinal injections, which seem to work for several years. Due to my degenerative disc disease, he had to preform a 3 level fusion with instrumentation on my lower back. I have been pain free for 2-1/2 years now. His bed side manor is by far the best I have ever seen. I wouldn't trust anyone but Dr. Dumonski to do a procedure on my spine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
Doctor Dumonski is the most caring and dedicated medical professional with whom I have ever dealt. His surgery to remove a synovial cyst from my spine that was causing me extreme sciatica was done perfectly and his followups were nothing short of amazing, calling me on the weekends to check on my healing progress and to make sure my experience was as good as possible. His staff works very hard to live up to the standards he sets. I would recommend him for any of the procedures he provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
Dr. Dumonski is an excellent doctor. Upon my initial visit, he took the time to explain to me all of my options related to my back problems. I decided to have back surgery. I am so glad that Dr. Dumonski did the surgery. The morning of the surgery he talked with me and asked if I had any other questions, and assured me that he would do his very best. The day after surgery he called to check on me! He gave me EXCELLENT CARE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?
Dr Dumonski and his PA have been absolutely the best. They did an excellent job taking care of my pain and being very thorough. I'm so thankful that he did by back surgery and am recuperating very well!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Dumonski, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dumonski?

• Neurosurgery

2010
2009
2004

Dr. Dumonski accepts

Dr. Dumonski accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Dumonski's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dumonski's Top Procedures and Conditions

Herniated Disc Surgery

Dr. Dumonski performs Herniated Disc Surgery more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Dumonski performs this procedure more than 89% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Anterior Cervical Discectomy With Fusion

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot Fracture
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Dumonski treats patients.

Compare Providers