Dr. Mark Drogin, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Drogin
22610 US Highway 281 N San Antonio, TX 78258

Dr. Mark Drogin, MD is a family medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. He specializes in family medicine and psychiatry.

Dr. Drogin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Drogin

3.8

61.904761904761905%
4.761904761904762%

Dr. Drogin?
Dr. Drogin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Drogin, MD
He is the best doctor I have ever had. I’m 50 years old and he listens to each and every patient. You may have to wait in the waiting room a little but is he worth the wait. I have a bad cold and I left a message for my medicine and it was called in 2 hours after I left a message. His staff is wonderful too. Down to every person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
My older daughter loves Dr Drogin and his staff! I recommended him having been a patient of his when I lived closeby! He listens, he remembers, his staff gets prescriptions ready on time to be picked up, you can ALWAYS go in as a walk-in if you do not have an appointment, just sign in, and you can leave because they will call you when your time is getting close! You MUST get there early though to use this system, but I do not know any other doctor who is this accommodating! Has Saturday hrs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
1. Front receptionist lady is rude, not compassionate and has an attitude that has no place when dealing with sick or especially mentally ill people. 2. Even with an appointment made 3 months in advance I still have to wait over 2 hours before being seen and then i'm only seen by Dr. Mark Drogin for five minutes or less. 3. I have been seeing him for many years and he has given up on me. Doesn't seem to care and is not compassionate when I have constant thoughts of ending my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
The one lady who is at the front desk is the one of the most repelling individuals i've ever crossed paths with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
Dr. Mark Drogin is about as qualified as they come, so this review is not a complaint about him. It's about his staff. He has the rudest, most brusque ladies working up front in his office! I have felt so insulted, disrespected, and downright judged by those ladies every time I come in or don't do something exactly right regarding prescriptions or appointments. It's time to find a new place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
Dr. Drogin gets a bad rap sometimes because of the appointment wait times and unfriendly staff. He deals with very difficult patients at times but he definitely knows his stuff if given a fair chance. I've been a patient for 6 years and trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
I've never had a physician speak to me so rudely. When I told him I was under the impression he would be able to address some of my mental health needs since he is a psychiatrist, he said in a very irritated tone, "I'm sorry you were confused." He then took a phone call during our 5 minute "visit" in which he told the person on the phone "Don't worry, ill be leaving here soon so I can make it by 4:30." This was my VERY first time with him. Needless to say, I'll never go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
I've been going here for years. Love the new location!! Staff has good days and bad days, but they seem to have better attitudes at new location. Very, very, affordable if self-pay. Doc is compassionate and knowledgeable. I moved 2hrs away and still come see him every 3 months. Won't go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
Dr. Drogin is an excellent physician. He knows how to treat his patients with dignity and respect. He has a wealth of knowledge and can diagnose his patients very easily. Thank you, Dr. Drogin, for serving your patients with the utmost of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?
I could not be more disgusted by the service and atmosphere of this office. When arriving at the location it is an old run down trailer house. When you go inside it smells of urine, stained carpet, molded ceiling tiles and like a nursing home. The staff or nurses behind the counter are rude and very incompetent. Numerous times the staff could not verify my insurance through their computer system and said we are not going to call. Patient room walls are thin and you can hear everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Drogin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Drogin?

• Psychiatry

• Emergency Medicine
  • Psychiatry

Dr. Drogin accepts

Dr. Drogin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Drogin treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Drogin's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases