Dr. Mark J. Dominguez, MD

Dr. Mark J. Dominguez, MD

General Surgery | Male | 44 years old

Northlake Surgical Associates

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dominguez specializes in General Surgery and practices in Covington, LA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Dominguez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dominguez's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dominguez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dominguez

Dr. Dominguez accepts 18 insurance carriers

18 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dominguez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Dominguez

Dr. Dominguez's Review Details
4.3 based on 41 responses
Experience with Dr. Dominguez
Dr. Dominguez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
Dr. Mark J. Dominguez, MD says

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Healthgrades profile to share your opinion. I value your input. Hearing from patients like you helps me examine how I come across as a caregiver and physician. It helps me improve my interactions with patients and ultimately the patient experience in my office. Please contact my office manager at 985-892-3766 if you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail.

in Cade,La |
I had my vertical sleeve surgery done June 22,2016 by Dr. Dominguez and it was the best experience ever. I felt at ease and he was very cordial and compassionate and answered all of my questions. He is an amazing person all around and it was a blessing for him to be a part of my new walk in life!!
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Dominguez is very nice and professional. He is so down to earth. He listened and then gave medical advice. I felt as though he cared. He explained my procedure in detail and reassured me that I would be fine. He made me feel comfortable enough to ask any question. He is very knowledgable and confident for being a younger doctor. He has already performed surgery on my sister. Therefore I highly recommend him. In a few weeks he will perform surgery on me.
in Slidell, LA |
Discourages questions, dismisses client's concerns.
in Westlake, LA |
Very I had a very good experience with the doctor Dominguez that did my surgery I had no problems with the healing even after surgery no problems I ain't had no problems swallowing no pain the only pain I have is arthritis a lot of pain that's nothing to do with the surgery I was out of the hospital 23 hours from surgery I know I joined a support group on Facebook and all these people are showing all their bruises and marks from the hospital I come home with no marks thank you dr. Dominguez
in Lockport, LA |
This man is the TRUTH!!!! Surgical Excellence at its finest! He performed a Gastric Sleeve procedure on me on 3/22/2016.He was so professional from start to finish. He is very thorough in explaining everything to you. He is very relatable and I would reccomend him wholeheartedly. He was involved every step of the way and his staff is the best. I had a wonderful experience with his team!!! No Regrets!
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Dominguez is amazing. I am almost 3 years post gastric sleeve and doing great. I have sent several friends to see him and he worked his magic on them as well !!
in Branch |
I absolutely love Dr.Dominguez!!! He is easy to talk to and was very thorough in the hospital...
in Mandeville,LA |
Dr. Dominguez did my brothers appendectomy about 3-4 years ago. The surgery went smoothly and very successful. He was very friendly and knew exactly what he was saying.
in Bogue Chitto, MS |
I initially went to Dr. D for weight loss surgery. He is always friendly and professional. He was the first doctor to look at me and see me...not the obese person I had become. I still drive the 2 hours to see him instead of a local doctor for my gi issues!
Have you seen Dr. Mark J. Dominguez, MD?

Compare Dr. Dominguez

More General Surgery Specialists like Dr. Dominguez at Northlake Surgical Associates

• General Surgery

• Hemorrhoids
  • Hernia

• Abdominal Surgery
  • Appendectomy
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Laparotomy
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Sleeve Gastrectomy
  • Stomach Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans

Graduated in 2004

Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center

Completed in 2009

Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center

Completed in 2009

Louisiana State University

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Dominguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dominguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dominguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Dominguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Dominguez

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Dominguez's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Dominguez

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Dominguez says...