Dr. Mark J. Dominguez, MD

Northlake Surgical Associates
807 Riverside Dr
Franklinton, LA 70438 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Dominguez specializes in General Surgery and practices in Franklinton, LA. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Dominguez? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dominguez's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dominguez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dominguez

Dr. Dominguez accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dominguez has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dominguez
Dr. Dominguez's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (41)
Dr. Dominguez Says:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Healthgrades profile to share your opinion. I value your input. Hearing from patients like you helps me examine how I come across as a caregiver and physician. It helps me improve my interactions with patients and ultimately the patient experience in my office. Please contact my office manager at 985-892-3766 if you'd like to discuss your experience in more detail.

in Franklinton, LA |
Dr. Dominguez did 4 procedures on me. 2 were in hospital and the other 2 were out patient. He has awesome bedside manners. When I was upset with what was going on with me, he could always make me laugh and talk me through it. He always took his time with me and answered all my questions. Would absolutely recommend him and if i ever need a general surgeon again I would go back to him. With that being said Thank you Dr. Mark Dominguez for all that you did for me! Your Awesome!
in New Iberia, LA |
Dr. Dominguez help me change my life
in Covington LA |
Went to Emergency Room at hospital and had to have an emergency appendectomy. Did not know Dr Dominguez. He was professional, knowledgeable, and caring. Made me feel at ease with the surgery. Would highly recommend
in Mandeville, LA |
Dr. Dominguez is an amazing surgeon. He was caring, considerate and made me feel at ease with my surgery. His office staff was wonderful. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Dominguez and highly recommend him.
in Covington, LA |
Saved my life~ Captured Dr. Dominguez from reference of Dr. Russell Wardlaw! It's been 8 years, since my gastro sleeve. Compassion Spectacular. Medical Direct breakdown on pre-during and after operation. Still star struck, by the top of the line health care Dr. Dominquez shared with me.~ Cherie Munster, Covington, Louisiana
in Cade,La |
I had my vertical sleeve surgery done June 22,2016 by Dr. Dominguez and it was the best experience ever. I felt at ease and he was very cordial and compassionate and answered all of my questions. He is an amazing person all around and it was a blessing for him to be a part of my new walk in life!!
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Dominguez is very nice and professional. He is so down to earth. He listened and then gave medical advice. I felt as though he cared. He explained my procedure in detail and reassured me that I would be fine. He made me feel comfortable enough to ask any question. He is very knowledgable and confident for being a younger doctor. He has already performed surgery on my sister. Therefore I highly recommend him. In a few weeks he will perform surgery on me.
in Slidell, LA |
Discourages questions, dismisses client's concerns.
in Westlake, LA |
Very I had a very good experience with the doctor Dominguez that did my surgery I had no problems with the healing even after surgery no problems I ain't had no problems swallowing no pain the only pain I have is arthritis a lot of pain that's nothing to do with the surgery I was out of the hospital 23 hours from surgery I know I joined a support group on Facebook and all these people are showing all their bruises and marks from the hospital I come home with no marks thank you dr. Dominguez
in Lockport, LA |
This man is the TRUTH!!!! Surgical Excellence at its finest! He performed a Gastric Sleeve procedure on me on 3/22/2016.He was so professional from start to finish. He is very thorough in explaining everything to you. He is very relatable and I would reccomend him wholeheartedly. He was involved every step of the way and his staff is the best. I had a wonderful experience with his team!!! No Regrets!
in Covington, LA |
Dr. Dominguez is amazing. I am almost 3 years post gastric sleeve and doing great. I have sent several friends to see him and he worked his magic on them as well !!
in Branch |
I absolutely love Dr.Dominguez!!! He is easy to talk to and was very thorough in the hospital...
in Mandeville,LA |
Dr. Dominguez did my brothers appendectomy about 3-4 years ago. The surgery went smoothly and very successful. He was very friendly and knew exactly what he was saying.
in Bogue Chitto, MS |
I initially went to Dr. D for weight loss surgery. He is always friendly and professional. He was the first doctor to look at me and see me...not the obese person I had become. I still drive the 2 hours to see him instead of a local doctor for my gi issues!
Have you seen Dr. Mark J. Dominguez, MD?
Are you Dr. Dominguez?