Dr. Mark Criswell, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Male

Dr. Mark Criswell, MD
My grandfather was a small town general practitioner in West Texas. Family holidays and summers always included watching him take time to care for his patients. He was an influential role model for me in my early years. I grew up in Albuquerque, joined the Army and completed my residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC. We had a joint residency combined with the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. (The two hospitals later joined into one.) I served as an otolaryngologist / ENT surgeon at various Army posts around the world -- on three continents, including tours in Korea and Germany. Other postings included El Paso TX, Tacoma WA, Tooele UT, Savannah GA, and Colorado Springs. I retired from the Army in 2016 and transitioned into private practice, joining the Head and Neck team at Kaiser Permanente in Denver, CO. I enjoy the camaraderie we have with our great group of physicians and nurses here in the Denver metro. My primary practice is in the southern suburb of Lone Tree, but I frequently work at our downtown offices, surgicenters and hospitals as well. I have a great family, a wife and two children, who give me a lot of personal fulfillment. We love the outdoors lifestyle of the Southwest, and love to travel even if we don't do as much of it as we used to when we lived overseas.

Dr. Criswell's Care Philosophy

Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.

Dr. Criswell's Experience

See how Dr. Criswell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Criswell

Dr. Criswell accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Criswell is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Criswell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Criswell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Criswell to family and friends
    1.0
    based on 1 review
    Dr. Criswell's Performance
      Over 45 minutes
    Have you seen Dr. Mark Criswell, MD?
    Are you Dr. Criswell?

Dr. Criswell says...

Dr. Criswell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Criswell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
    •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Criswell has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Criswell's Board Certifications

Nat'l Capital Consortium

Completed in 2001

Trinity U

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Criswell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Criswell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
    • Ear, Nose, and Throat
    • Head and Neck Endocrine Surgery
    • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
    • Rhinology
    • Sinus Surgery
    • Sleep Medicine Otolaryngology

• Coblation Tonsillectomy
    • Dacryocystorhinostomy
    • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
    • Ear Tube Placement
    • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
    • Parathyroid Surgery
    • Parotidectomy
    • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
    • Snoring Therapy