Dr. Mark Criswell, MD

Dr. Mark Criswell, MD

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery  ·
Dr. Mark Criswell, MD is an otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University of New Mexico / Main Campus in 1994 and specializes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, sleep medicine otolaryngology, and more.Read his story

10240 Park Meadows Dr

Lone Tree, CO 80124

Learn about Dr. Criswell

See how frequently Dr. Criswell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Criswell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Criswell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Criswell "My grandfather was a small town general practitioner in West Texas. Family holidays and summers always included watching him take time to care for his patients. He was an influential role model for me in my early years. I grew up in Albuquerque, joined the Army and completed my residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC. We had a joint residency combined with the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD. (The two hospitals later joined into one.) I served as an otolaryngologist / ENT surgeon at various Army posts around the world -- on three continents, including tours in Korea and Germany. Other postings included El Paso TX, Tacoma WA, Tooele UT, Savannah GA, and Colorado Springs. I retired from the Army in 2016 and transitioned into private practice, joining the Head and Neck team at Kaiser Permanente in Denver, CO. I enjoy the camaraderie we have with our great group of physicians and nurses here in the Denver metro. My primary practice is in the southern suburb of Lone Tree, but I frequently work at our downtown offices, surgicenters and hospitals as well. I have a great family, a wife and two children, who give me a lot of personal fulfillment. We love the outdoors lifestyle of the Southwest, and love to travel even if we don't do as much of it as we used to when we lived overseas."

This content was provided by Dr. Criswell "Kaiser Permanente: Our mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime."

• Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Head and Neck Endocrine Surgery
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

• Salivary Gland Diseases
  • Sinus Polyp
  • Snoring
  • Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Trinity U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University of New Mexico / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Nat'l Capital Consortium
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Criswell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Criswell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Criswell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Criswell's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Criswell to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Criswell's Performance

GOOD

I had another doctor highly recommend Dr Criswell when I needed an ENT. He took time to give a thorough examination, and was sensitive to any discomfort that I had (would check in with me about what I found tolerable, and whether I would make the same choices about care options again so he could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Criswell. We appreciate your kind words!