Dr. Mark Craig, MD

Dr. Mark Craig, MD

General Surgery | Male

Please see our website and mission statement

I would like to introduce myself and explain my philosophy with regard to my practice. I am Dr. Mark H. Craig. I have been practicing plastic surgery in Tupelo, MS since 1997. I am a board certified plastic surgeon and a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. I have previously served on the Board of Directors of South Eastern Plastic Surgery. My practice includes not only cosmetic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic procedures, but also reconstructive and hand surgeries. In addition, I truly believe that skin care is a very important part of maintaining one's appearance. It is for this reason that we have a full range of skin care products and services administered by trained staff which I personally medically supervise. You will find a portion of this website is dedicated to skin care. Please take time to learn what we have to offer. While cosmetic surgery is an exciting and rewarding experience which can provide very positive changes in your life, it is not something to be taken lightly. Even though I do surgery everyday, it never becomes routine to me. Every patient is an individual having different needs and desires. In my practice, I always evaluate each patient individually and assess their personal situation to be sure that we provide the best possible care and are able to achieve the best possible results. You will find that my staff is a very important part of the service we offer you. They were chosen by me and are well trained with respect to their duties. I believe they offer the perfect combination of compassion and professionalism. I hope this web site will help you become more familiar with all of the options that are available to you. Please know that our door is always open, and someone is always willing to talk with you regarding the procedures and products we offer. Do not ever hesitate to call or email.

Dr. Craig's Experience

See how Dr. Craig's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Craig

Dr. Craig accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Craig has admitting privileges.

Dr. Craig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Craig to family and friends
3.8
based on 10 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Craig's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
So strange, he referred to me in 3rd person to his asst. As 'she', never speaking directly to me. Voluma was injected totally different on my right cheek than left cheek. Only response from Dr Craig on follow up was 'well, your right was fuller than left to begin with.' horrific, the contrast- asymmetrical. Now have to go to Germantown to correct.
I have made every effort to make this patient happy. She has returned to my clinic for lengthy discussions on two occasions post injections. My extensive training with all types of injectables and specialized training with the premier Voluma Specialist in the world, Dr. Maio, MDhas allowed me to have the largest injectable practice in North MS and the 2nd largest in MS. I am on the Medical Advisory Board for Allergan, the maker of Botox and Fillers, and have been an instructor for Allergan.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Craig, MD?

Compare Dr. Craig

Dr. Craig says...

I would like to introduce myself and explain my philosophy with regard to my practice.  I am Dr. Mark H. Craig.   I have been practicing plastic surgery in Tupelo, MS since 1997.  I am a board certified plastic surgeon and a member of the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  I have previously served on the Board of Directors of South Eastern Plastic Surgery.

My practice includes not only cosmetic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic procedures, but also reconstructive and hand surgeries.  In addition, I truly believe that skin care is a very important part of maintaining one's appearance.  It is for this reason that we have a full range of skin care products and services administered by trained staff which I personally medically supervise.  You will find a portion of this website is dedicated to skin care.  Please take time to learn what we have to offer.

While cosmetic surgery is an exciting and rewarding experience which can provide very positive changes in your life, it is not something to be taken lightly.  Even though I do surgery everyday,  it never becomes routine to me.  Every patient is an individual having different needs and desires.  In my practice,  I always evaluate each patient individually and assess their personal situation to be sure that we provide the best possible care and are able to achieve the best possible results.

You will find that my staff is a very important part of the service we offer you.  They were chosen by me and are well trained with respect to their duties.  I believe they offer the perfect combination of compassion and professionalism.

I hope this web site will help you become more familiar with all of the options that are available to you.  Please know that our door is always open, and someone is always willing to talk with you regarding the procedures and products we offer.  Do not ever hesitate to call or email.

Dr. Craig's Care Philosophy

Please see our website and mission statement

Dr. Craig's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available

Dr. Craig has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

Why It Matters: Dr. Craig's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Burn Injuries
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

Med College Ga
    University Miss Med Center
    University Of Mississippi

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Craig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Craig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery