Dr. Mark Cooper, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Sacred Heart Medical Group 550 Redstone Ave W Ste 200 Crestview, FL 32536 Get Directions
Dr. Mark Cooper, MD
Dr. Mark Cooper, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Crestview, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Cooper is affiliated with Sacred Heart Hospital On the Emerald Coast, Sacred Heart Hospital and North Okaloosa Medical Center.

Dr. Cooper's Experience

See how Dr. Cooper's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cooper

Dr. Cooper accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Cooper is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Cooper has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooper to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Cooper's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cooper for almost 2 years, and I've found him to be very knowledgeable, caring, courteous and patient. He never leaves the room without first asking if he's answered all my questions and concerns. Not pushy at all, and he explains to me everything I need to know about medications and other issues affecting my health. First rate doctor! The staff is also very helpful and courteous - they've answered all my questions and helped me with several issues with no appt.
in Crestview, Florida |
Takes time and listens to his patients. Awesome doc, and nurse!!
in Crestview, FL |
Dr Copper is awesome in everyway. I have been a patient for 3-4 yrs and never received anything but the best of care. My very first visit Dr. Copper realized that my pervious Doctor (who insisted I had acid reflux) had prescribed me a medication I am allergic too. For a year I coughed uncontrollably and 1 week later and a different med, and I was cured. I also love not sitting in the waiting room for 30 - 45 min after my appointment time. He see you on time every time but yet spends time with u.
in Crestview, FL |
Dr. Mark Cooper is my Primary Dr. YES - I highly recommend him. I have seen him for several yrs. He is an excellent Dr. - very professional, smart, and courteous, listens to the patient also. He is prompt and pays attention to detail. His nurse, Eric, is also very professional and courteous. (When I have had questions, and call the office - Dr. has always been prompt to get a reply to me within a short time.)
in Crestview, FL |
I contacted Dr. Cooper's office thru the Sacred Heart website because my doctor has left the area. I wanted to establish a relationship with a new Dr. and was having some abdominal pain. Was called by Sacred Heart, had to answer some questions and was told I would be called by someone if the Dr would accept me as a new patient. I finally got a call that yes he would take me and was told the 1st available appointment was 8 weeks away! I told them that wouldn't work for me.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Cooper, MD?
Are you Dr. Cooper?

Compare Dr. Cooper

Dr. Cooper's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cooper's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Cooper does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Oregon Health Sciences University

Graduated in 1999

New Hanover Regional Medical Center

• German

Dr. Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cooper does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.