Dr. Mark S. Cohen, MD

Dr. Mark S. Cohen, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 56 years old

Learn about this Doctor

I see patients with problems of their hands and arms. So they see me because something doesn't work. Something doesn't bend. Something hurts when they use it. Something doesn't feel right. They've lost feeling or sensation, or they've had an injury. There's always various options for treating a particular problem, and many doctors have different treatment algorithms for different problems. I'm very conservative, and I really think that unless you, for example, have a fracture and break a bone and need surgery to repair the bone, most elective things, I think, are treated conservatively first. And many of them get better, and I think that patients actually seem to appreciate the conservative approach.Read more

Dr. Cohen's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cohen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cohen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cohen
Dr. Cohen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (35)
in Steger, Illinois |
Dr. Cohen and his staff are absolutely amazing. They are compassionate, thorough, and most importantly, highly skilled. When I first went to see Dr. Cohen, I was thoroughly examined, given all of my options and projected prognosis's, and then had the opportunity to ask my questions and voice my concerns. They listened to me and answered every question I had and gained my confidence. Every step of the process was made easier because of the care I received from Dr. Cohen and his staff. Thank you!
in Oak Lawn, IL |
I went to Dr. Cohen after I fractured my wrist. Dr. Cohen is highly knowledgeable, compassionate and kind. He listens and cares about his patients. Dr. Cohen is supported by an AMAZING team at both M&M Orthopaedics and Rush Hospital. This level of professionalism in all settings provides "SEAMLESS CARE". My recovery is going extremely well. Hope Dr. Cohen realizes that his exceptional skills and encouragement have made such a difference in so many lives.
in Westchester |
The absolute best
in Hinsdale, IL |
I saw Dr Cohen for a distal radius fracture after I fell on the ice. While he stressed that my fracture was pretty significant, he was so calm and confident that I had no concerns about the surgery. My entire experience with him has been terrific and I would highly recommend him to anyone experiencing challenges with their hands or arms.
in Blue Island, Illinois |
I don't want to make a review too long but I have a lot to say about this AWESOME Doctor. I came to Dr. Cohen distraught. I had had 3 prior surgeries with a doctor that couldn't fix my issue. He was very upfront and honest with me from the very beginning. He explained that my issue was something that he would work his hardest to try and correct. He performed surgery on my arm and walked me through the healing process. He fixed me!!! He was always available and he even got on me when I was
Have you seen Dr. Mark S. Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?

Compare Dr. Cohen

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.