Dr. Mark Clymer, MD

Dr. Mark Clymer, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Clymer Facial Plastic Surgery 1800 Mallory Ln Ste A Brentwood, TN 37027 Get Directions

At Clymer Facial Plastic Surgery, we offer you a comfortable and relaxed setting with state-of-the-art technology in cosmetic surgery. It is our desire that you leave our practice feeling more confident and knowledgeable about cosmetic surgery and the benefits that it can provide to improve your quality of life! During your consultation, Dr. Clymer will thoroughly discuss your goals and the appropriate enhancements and improvements of your facial features. We also use computerized facial imaging and color photography to evaluate your attributes so that you and he can jointly decide on the most beneficial treatment. We encourage you to ask questions during your consultation to ensure you have explored all avenues before a final decision is made.

Dr. Mark Clymer, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Brentwood, TN. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Clymer is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center.

Dr. Clymer's Experience

See how Dr. Clymer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Clymer

Dr. Clymer accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Clymer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Clymer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clymer to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Clymer Says:

Thank you for your recommendations and for trusting your care and the care of your family or friends to our practice. We believe that a patient's recommendation is the highest compliment.

Dr. Clymer's Performance
Smyrna, TN |
I visited Dr. Clymer for a revision rhinoplasty. It was difficult for me to trust another doctor after my first experience. However, he acknowledged that fact and was very honest about how confident he was in meeting my expectations. The end result was amazing, and more than I ever hoped for! He is an extremely talented surgeon/artist, and I will forever be grateful for the change he has brought to my life. From office Staff, to consultation, to surgery - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Clymer!!!
in Franklin, TN |
I had several procedures by Dr Mark Clymer, all were a complete disaster. He does a hard sell during the consult. I have a tight ugly facelift with pixie earlobes sewn down the sides of my face. I can no longer wear my hair up or pulled back. I had a brow lift that gives me a constant worried look. He turned my nose from a nose with a slightly bulbous tip to a long nose with a droopy tip. When I pointed out the problems to Dr Clymer he became very angry with me and implied I had mental problems.
in Memphis, TN |
All I can say to anyone who is hesitant about having any surgical procedure is "what are you waiting for." I had a complete face lift, eyes, and forehead lift in May of 2015. I could not be more pleased. My daughter asked me the other day if I would do it again; my answer, "absolutely". I didn't even have to think about it. I am 60 years old, and the other day someone guessed me in my 40's. They never asked if I had any surgical procedures. They wanted to know my lifestyle and what I ate.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Clymer, MD?
Are you Dr. Clymer?

Compare Dr. Clymer

Dr. Clymer's Care Philosophy

Dr. Clymer says...

Dr. Clymer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

Dr. Clymer has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Clymer's Board Certifications

University Rochester

Completed in 1997

University Of Iowa

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Clymer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clymer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Facial Surgery
      • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
      • Cosmetic Procedure
      • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Endoscopic Brow Lift
      • Jaw Implant Surgery
      • Laser Hair Removal
      • Laser Skin Resurfacing
      • Microdermabrasion
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Nasal Surgery
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Restylane® Injections