Dr. Mark Clymer, MD

Dr. Mark Clymer, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Dr. Mark Clymer, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brentwood, TN and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa in 1990 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

1800 Mallory Ln Ste A

Brentwood, TN 37027

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Clymer's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deviated Septum
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Jaw Implant Surgery
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery

At Clymer Facial Plastic Surgery, we offer you a comfortable and relaxed setting with state-of-the-art technology in cosmetic surgery. It is our desire that you leave our practice feeling more confident and knowledgeable about cosmetic surgery and th...

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clymer

Dr. Clymer?
Dr. Clymer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mark Clymer, MD
Dr Clymer was excellent. I had a friend recommend him because she really loved him. I had a horrible experience with Dr Michael Boggess and his office manager. So I am thankful for Dr Clymer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Clymer, MD?
One of the most difficult decisions a doctor makes is choosing another physician to provide medical care to his wife. It was such a situation that caused me to make highly selective evaluation of plastic surgeons. The results of my scrutiny led my wife and I to travel a few hundred miles to Dr. Clymer's office. We bypassed choices close to home and made many trips to Brentwood. While inconvenient, the extra miles were well worth it. The remarkable result of his surgery was the ultimate reward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Clymer, MD?
I visited Dr. Clymer for a revision rhinoplasty. It was difficult for me to trust another doctor after my first experience. However, he acknowledged that fact and was very honest about how confident he was in meeting my expectations. The end result was amazing, and more than I ever hoped for! He is an extremely talented surgeon/artist, and I will forever be grateful for the change he has brought to my life. From office Staff, to consultation, to surgery - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Clymer!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Clymer, MD?
I had several procedures by Dr Mark Clymer, all were a complete disaster. He does a hard sell during the consult. I have a tight ugly facelift with pixie earlobes sewn down the sides of my face. I can no longer wear my hair up or pulled back. I had a brow lift that gives me a constant worried look. He turned my nose from a nose with a slightly bulbous tip to a long nose with a droopy tip. When I pointed out the problems to Dr Clymer he became very angry with me and implied I had mental problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Clymer, MD?
All I can say to anyone who is hesitant about having any surgical procedure is "what are you waiting for." I had a complete face lift, eyes, and forehead lift in May of 2015. I could not be more pleased. My daughter asked me the other day if I would do it again; my answer, "absolutely". I didn't even have to think about it. I am 60 years old, and the other day someone guessed me in my 40's. They never asked if I had any surgical procedures. They wanted to know my lifestyle and what I ate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mark Clymer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clymer?