Dr. Mark A. Ciaglia, DO

Dr. Mark A. Ciaglia, DO

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male | 38 years old

I have been trained by some of the most experienced and knowledged surgeons. I was taught not only the science but art of surgery.Read more

Dr. Ciaglia's Experience

See how Dr. Ciaglia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ciaglia

Dr. Ciaglia accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Ciaglia has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Ciaglia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ciaglia to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Ciaglia
Dr. Ciaglia's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Spring, TX |
I had no complications post surgery, my thumb healed very nicely and dr. Ciaglia made me feel very comfortable prior.
in Houston, TX |
I was there in plenty of time to complete the paperwork. Afterwards I waited less than 5 minutes. In the exam room I never had to wait more than a few minutes for the nurse or x-ray tech. It was a steady flow with no long way in between. The doctor was attentive and explained everything in clear terms and the course of action and why. I was pleased. He needs to update his profile picture. I almost didn't schedule an appointment because I thought he looked 19 at the most!
Spring, TX |
Office is beautiful and clean, office staff is awesome, Dr Ciaglia is amazing, he is very trustworthy. Makes you feel comfortable, listens to you. And explains everything to you in a way you'll understand! I've already recommend this place to friends!
Spring, TX |
Dr. C was awesome. After dealing with constant numbness in my hand I went to his office to see if anything could be done. Never have I had a doctor spend so much time explaining my problem. He drew three pictures which made it seem so simple. We booked surgery, 2 weeks later my bandage was off and feeling great. There is a little tenderness at the incisions in my wrist but its getting better daily! Highly recommend, his staff is great too!
in Kingwood, TX |
I had called your office for an appointment and gave all my insurance information and after driving 50 miles (round trip) to the appointment, I find out when I am there that you do not take my insurance. Why was this information not revealed when I gave the insurance information originally?
Sharon, Unfortunately the full insurance information was not obtained/provided in order to verify your appointment. Instead of seeing you, and you receiving a bill we elected to not see you. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We have put office measures into place to make sure all the information and each patient's insurance is verified and approved prior to appointment arrival.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ciaglia has always been professional and kind. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and concerns. His staff is also extremely helpful and professional from the moment you walk in the door. I have recommended all of my friends and family to him.
in Tomball, TX |
I found him to extremely rude and disrespectful. After 1.5 hour wait beyond my appintment time he left the room because I was disappointed with the long wait. He never acted like a professional. I plan to file a complaint with the medical board and any other autorities.
Allow me to address your concerns. You arrived late to your appt. and we made accommodations to see you. I entered your room 45 minutes after you had arrived (1.5 h) after your scheduled time. You did not introduce yourself but rather commented on how incompetent my staff and I were for not being able to follow a schedule. Sometimes I run late, I will not rush out of the room to get to the next patient. It's inappropriate to rate my medical decision making as you were never treated by me.
Have you seen Dr. Mark A. Ciaglia, DO?

Compare Dr. Ciaglia

Dr. Ciaglia's Care Philosophy

Dr. Ciaglia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

• Clinical improvement after duodenojejunal bypass for non-obese type II diabetics despite minimal improvement in glycemic homeostasis, 05/2009

Why It Matters: Dr. Ciaglia's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

Beth Israel Albert Einstein

Completed in 2010

Illinois Wesleyan University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Ciaglia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ciaglia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Arthritic Hand Reconstruction
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Elbow Tenotomy
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Tendon Repair
  • Tendon Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.