Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO

Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |

Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Conroe, TX. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Ciaglia is affiliated with Conroe Regional Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital and Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital.

Woodlands Center for Special Surgery

17450 St Lukes Way Ste 390

Conroe, TX 77384

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • HealthFirst
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Ciaglia

See how frequently Dr. Ciaglia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hands
Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
Trigger Finger

Dr. Ciaglia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ciaglia "I have been trained by some of the most experienced and knowledged surgeons. I was taught not only the science but art of surgery."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board*

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Tendon Repair

• Beth Israel Albert Einstein
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

• Sampath Kumar Award for Excellence in Surgery, 2009
  • Intern of the year, 2005
  • Clinical improvement after duodenojejunal bypass for non-obese type II diabetics despite minimal improvement in glycemic homeostasis, 05/2009

Dr. Ciaglia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ciaglia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ciaglia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ciaglia to family and friends
Dr. Ciaglia's Performance
very kind doctor! nice front office staff. Great experience.
Dr. Ciaglia and his staff are amazing.
I feel very confident that my care will be successful. Looking forward to being pain free.
seemed to have expert knowledge, good manner dealing with patient
I came for a second opinion and am leaving with a new first doctor. He is incredibly personal and spent lots of time with my wife and I. Explaining every aspect of my finger problem. Highly recommend this doc.
always a great experience
My son had hand surgery with Dr. Ciaglia. The surgery was fast and he was doing great the next day. When getting him in for the surgery the staff was fast and accurate with my part that needed to be paid and everyone was so nice. I am now scheduled for my carpal tunnel surgery and know that I am in great hands and that Dr. Ciaglia knows what he is doing, I have abslutely no worries!!
definitly use dr.Ciaglia he is a good surg.
Excellent is the best way to describe this office, from the front desk to the doctor's assistant and the time and explanation regarding my hand problems. Dr Ciaglia came highly recommended and it is easy to see why.
Greatest staff around!!
The staff is very friendly and professional. I was warmly welcomed. Everything was clearly explained. I look forward to the surgery.
Dr. Ciaglia's bed side manner is wonderful. He took the time to speak with me as both a person and a patient. I was put completely at ease and feel much better about my diagnosis.
pain was gone in one day. swelling gone in several days
Dr. Ciaglia and his staff are simply amazing! From the front desk staff to the nurses to the Physical Therapist....everyone is wonderful and very compassionate. I appreciate the time they take to make sure they completely understand my needs. Everyone takes time to answer all of my questions. This is one amazing staff. I feel blessed to have Dr. Ciaglia and his staff taking care of me. I highly recommend him! One of the best! :)
I will NEVER go see anyone else for my hands except for him. He is so AMAZING and is staff is spectacular !
The overall visit was very positive from the moment I entered the office to my time with the Xray tech. My visit with Dr. Ciaglia was very informative and asked good questions. I was pleased with feedback and resulting course of action to follow.
Helpful in understanding the healing process.
I had 2 surgeries with him and husband had one and was very happy with his work and office is great.
Dr. Ciaglia explains the diagnosis and surgery thoroughly and in words where you are able to understand. Everything was great - thank you!
best experience i've ever had1
explained what needed to be done to correct wrist and tendon very acurate .
Good experience. Very fast.
Excellent experience with both Dr. Ciaglia and, equally important, his office and staff. A well oiled machine.
He did surgery on my thumb and it was the best experience with surgery that I have ever had.
Dr. Ciaglia's office made me feel like their cared for me as an individual and not just a number. The atmosphere was genuine and friendly. I had a great experience and will always refer people to his office. Thanks!
/great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after getting a mis-evaluation by a previous orthopedic dr. ciaglia was able to go in a repair my entire wrist with a six month old injury.
Dr. Ciaglia has been helping me with my finger joints for a few years now. I have had fusions done and carpel tunnel and always his work has been successful. Highly recommend him!
Great experience. Would have checked 5 stars on trust but we have only spent a few minutes with him. We can make that decision later. And, as far as Accurate Diagnosis, we are not doctors, so we are trusting his abilities. These could be updated after surgery. :-)
Staff was very polite and kind. I would highly recommend this office. Dr. explained everything in great detail and is supper.
great doctor. he spent time with me and helped me understand all my options thank you.
Great experience, a lot of knowledge and care taken during my visits.
Great care
The entire experience from the start was exceptional. All the staff are very compassionate and fun to be with. Dr, Ciaglia gives you undivided attention and explains everything very clearly. No surprises. Still on the mend but excited to have everything healed up.
Dr. Mark Cialgia is a remarkably talented surgeon. I had numbness and tingling in both arms and had to have surgery on both arms within 6 months of each other. He went through all the options with me and surgery was the best decision. The results were exactly what he explained and everything I hoped for. His bedside manner and professionalism were superb. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a hand surgeon. THANK YOU Dr. Ciaglia for giving me feeling back in my arms!
very informative, caring, and great results
after many doctors visits this was the rightplace to be
He was patient and explained everything to me
I have had an experience with Dr. Ciaglia and his staff that has exceeded my expectations. His staff is personable and courteous and were able to schedule my visits quickly. Dr. Ciaglia is a leader in his field and it shows during my office visits. After surgery (when most doctors seem to stop caring) I was made to feel just as cared for and all of my concerns were addressed. Very pleasant experience overall.
Dr Caglia was very professional ..... Fixed my problem and I no longer have any numbness
from Dr to therapist on to nurses and staff, everyone was first rare!
Dr Ciaglia has been wonderful. He and his staff have all been great. This is the best medical experience I have ever experienced. I have already recommended Dr Ciaglia to one of my close friends, and we will keep recommending him.
Dr Mark has been over all super great concering my broken finger
Dr sat and explained what was going on on what to expect. office staff friendly.
Very good experience. Would recommend Dr. Ciaglia enthusiastically.
Good, thorough and efficient visit. Good explanation of cause of concern. Would recommend Dr. Ciaglia.
Great experience
Good experience. Actually looked forward to my visit with Doctor Ciaglia. Satisfied with hand surgery results. Office staff is fantastic. Very friendly.
From initial call to set up appointment, through every step in the evaluation/staff contact, I was very impressed.
excellent doctor and staff, they are awesome.
Have you seen Dr. Mark Ciaglia, DO?

Visit Dr. Ciaglia